Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 04:59 PM

8,420 posts, read 4,582,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Interesting. The left wing sheep love claiming, without solid evidence, that even vaccinated and asymptomatic people can spread disease and death. Why then is the Biden administration trying to increase cases by sending people door to door? Are liberals trying to kill even more people than they already have?

Especially to know cesspools of unvaxed walking petri dishes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 05:02 PM

17,674 posts, read 6,934,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Especially to know cesspools of unvaxed walking petri dishes
The world is a petri dish, always has been and always will be. What's different about the last 16 months is that Democrats had an election to win and decided they would scare people to death and politicize public health. Unfortunately they succeeded. They continue to play their games, with the left wing CNN-watching sheep all too eager to play along.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:03 PM

18,482 posts, read 8,303,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I will tell them that when they stop letting thousands of people across the border daily and illegally into the country without knowing whether or not they may be bringing in all of these super scary "variants", then and only then, can they can give me their sales pitch.

Until then?

Get lost.
exactly....you left out the part where they are also putting them on busses and planes and moving them all over the country

and it's not just covid....they are bringing a slew of other diseases and parasites with them too

Old 07-07-2021, 05:07 PM

8,420 posts, read 4,582,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
exactly....you left out the part where they are also putting them on busses and planes and moving them all over the country

and it's not just covid....they are bringing a slew of other diseases and parasites with them too

Hey, what better chance to test our own resistance to such things as measles, cowpox and leprosy.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:42 PM

45,244 posts, read 26,477,444 times
A "door to door" govt backed big pharma vaccine experiment- Imagine how you would have been howled at as a conspiracy theorist for stating such prior to 2020

Now, the same folks who would have labled you one back then, will label you one now for refusing to participate in the experiment.

Partisan politics rots brains

Old 07-07-2021, 06:06 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,100,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
They know who hasn’t gotten the vaccine and will only target homes of people who refused.

Government officials knocking on anti-vaxer's doors, trying to convince them to get an unwanted jab......

What could possibly go wrong?

Old 07-07-2021, 06:08 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,100,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How do they know? Does the federal government and their "officials" have access to our medical records?

You fill out forms with your name and address etc when you get the vaccine. Plus a nice little vaccination card that says you've been stuck.

Just subtract them and single out the rest.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:33 PM

724 posts, read 404,568 times
Great news! More and more people getting vaccinated everyday! I'm glad President Biden is doing this. This is the main reason I voted for him because of how seriously he's taken ending the COVID pandemic.

Old 07-07-2021, 08:18 PM

10,118 posts, read 7,785,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
If they "come to my door" they will be informed that they are trespassing and ordered off my property. Biden and Dems are tipping their hand more all the time, revealing that this isn't about controlling a virus, but about controlling a people. Since when do we authorize government to send door-to-door sales people around to trespass and harass American citizens? I'm sure those in big, blue cities that are so supportive of petty dictators like Inslee, Cuomo and Newsome will be happy to comply though. Gotta get on top of the virtue signaling and compliance.

BTW, where is the money coming from to pay for this stupidity? Is Biden once again working to take employees away from private businesses in this country? How much are they paying?
I agree.

Old 07-07-2021, 08:34 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,966,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Do they have some state database by Social Security numbers on who has, and HASN'T, gotten vaccinate?. Of course states know local communities with low vaccination rates, but how do they know specific individuals?

I am on Medicare. Are they sending information to the government on which beneficiary is not vaccinated based on claims submitted?
In my state, I had to register with my name, address and insurance info to get an appointment for the vaccine. I thought it went into a CDC database.

Did anyone get the vaccine without giving their name?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies