Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 12:03 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How do they know? Does the federal government and their "officials" have access to our medical records?
Every time you get the COVID vaccine your details are entered in the VAMS system run by the CDC. The healthcare worker who administers it has to log in and report it. You can also sign up for v-safe to report the side effects to the CDC. In fact, you can log in any time and print out your vaccination certificate in case you have lost the vaccination card.

https://vams.cdc.gov/vaccineportal/s...%2Fs%2F&ec=302

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ams/index.html

The supercomputers acn easily match the V-safe to the census records to see who has gotten it and who has not. So there will be targeted door to door push to have people vaccinated, if it occurs at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 12:04 PM

8,232 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Same here. This is the stuff the Nazis would do to see if you might be hiding Jews in your house or not. First it's for some BS vaccination. Then it's going to be for some gun confiscation. Then it's going to be because you were a Trump supporter. Then it's going to be because you are white. I wish people would wake up and see what is really going on!
Right. People are so blind.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Can't rep you again.

This info would be REALLY easy to filter on a database, no time commitment needed outside of setting the search parameters to return the results wanted. As to whether they'll actually do it... I wouldn't put it past any government, and whether local or federal they seem hellbent on getting every single person to take this, regardless of risk from the disease. I have never seen a push like this before, especially for a virus that has such a low fatality rate for most of the population.
Not only that, but they want to force it on people who are not supposed to get vaccines for medical reasons. What is in it that they want in everyone's body so bad?

Old 07-08-2021, 12:15 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,646,105 times
The 'visit' should be about as fun as a telemarketing call with their scripted sales pitches.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I continue to think there is some kind of ulterior motive pushing these vaccines. I watched a video of an interview with the CEO of a medical laboratory testing company, who said that something like 85% of all tests that come back positive, do so not because of Covid, but because the test identifies something that is naturally occurring that Covid is related to - an element or something. It appears the video has been removed - imagine that. This jives with the actual numbers vs. the hysteria promoted by the media and govt.
Yes, I think something is fishy about it too.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:27 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
Every time you get the COVID vaccine your details are entered in the VAMS system run by the CDC. The healthcare worker who administers it has to log in and report it. You can also sign up for v-safe to report the side effects to the CDC. In fact, you can log in any time and print out your vaccination certificate in case you have lost the vaccination card.

https://vams.cdc.gov/vaccineportal/s...%2Fs%2F&ec=302

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ams/index.html

The supercomputers acn easily match the V-safe to the census records to see who has gotten it and who has not. So there will be targeted door to door push to have people vaccinated, if it occurs at all.
Ok so we have established there is a way to voluntarily enter the names of those who have received the vaccine into a database used by the CDC. My state was not available on this site. Actually only a few states were. So again, how does the federal government and its officials know who has not been vaccinated?

Of course I could not use the VAMS so I dont know what details are included.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:36 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
You must take your Typhus shot and show your papers!!!!!

Then ve vill turn on zee showers and fire up zee ovens, ya!

Don't forget the tattoos ..... amazing how we just can't find 30 million illegals immigrants but we're all set to go traipsing into your neighborhoods looking for the unvaccinated.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:46 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
If they gave me a one ounce gold american eagle.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:48 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
if they come to my house, i will ask them to pray with me for a long time. then we will have a reading of the constitution.

I will bid them godspeed and hope they find an employer that isnt fascist.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:49 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Since the pandemic-lovers are fond of lecturing us sane people on how even vaccinated and/or asymptomatic people can spread death and destruction without wearing a useless cloth mask, I don't understand why the Biden regime is contemplating sending out such death squads door to door.

There must be an ulterior motive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies