Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 04:07 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,292,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I received the vaccine but am sorry I did as I'm not happy with the lack of testing prior to this being pushed out. There are no studies letting people know the problems that may arise from it 5 or 10 years down the road.
All off the testing that was done for previous vaccines was done for the COVID-19 vaccines.

Please name any vaccine for which serious adverse events did not appear until "5 or 10 years down the road".

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I continue to think there is some kind of ulterior motive pushing these vaccines. I watched a video of an interview with the CEO of a medical laboratory testing company, who said that something like 85% of all tests that come back positive, do so not because of Covid, but because the test identifies something that is naturally occurring that Covid is related to - an element or something. It appears the video has been removed - imagine that. This jives with the actual numbers vs. the hysteria promoted by the media and govt.
That is a lab that you do not want doing any of your medical testing, then, because what the "CEO" said is not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Not only that, but they want to force it on people who are not supposed to get vaccines for medical reasons. What is in it that they want in everyone's body so bad?
If you have a medical contraindication no one will advise you to take the vaccine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 04:18 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,214,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
What, and risk this government official who's been going door to door talking to dozens if not hundreds of people bringing a virus into my home? No way
Did you notice in the first post/thread about this, a picture was included.
The one girl has her mask around her neck

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...t-vaccination/

Old 07-08-2021, 04:22 PM

610 posts, read 264,337 times
If the Delta variant is as contagious and dangerous as they are saying, then getting up close and personal with thousands of presumably unvaccinated people sounds like a great way to spread it around even more.

Old 07-08-2021, 04:26 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicch View Post
I am not a minority....I am well aware and informed and I do not want this toxic crap injected in me!!
Intelligent, well-informed people of all ethnicities aren't allowing this poison anywhere near them.

Old 07-08-2021, 04:30 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicch View Post
I doubt it...... They have a major agenda to try and get everyone injected with this garbage!!!!!

I doubt they would walk away so easily......
Even those who got J&J are being encouraged to get an mRNA shot as a booster.

This is crazy. Why do they want everyone in America to have genetic engineering flowing in their blood ???
And the more they push the louder I say NO.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/93377
With increasing concerns about the Delta variant, some people who've had the single-dose Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine are taking it upon themselves to get a booster with one of the mRNA vaccines -- and a top virologist is among them.

Seattle-based pulmonary/critical care physician Vin Gupta, MD, tweeted that he's "seen this advice given multiple times privately: If you received the 1-dose J&J, go and get 1 shot of Pfizer or Moderna as a booster when you're able. Most I know who got J&J are doing it and are telling others the same -- since two seems better than 1 re: delta."

Old 07-08-2021, 04:36 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Just because someone knocks at your door doesn't mean you have to answer. If you are not expecting anyone, don't go near the door.
That’s how I feel.

Old 07-08-2021, 04:54 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No one is going to force you to get a vaccine. Geez. So much drama over nothing.
Tell that to "Guido and Frank" when they knock on your door

Old 07-08-2021, 04:57 PM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No one is going to force you to get a vaccine. Geez. So much drama over nothing.
trobesmom @2019: "No one is going to force you to wear a cloth mask for 15 months or tell you when you can leave your house. Geez. So much drama over nothing."

Old 07-08-2021, 04:59 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Your health information is protected under HIPPA.

Old 07-08-2021, 05:01 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
It is time for responsible government officials to speak up in opposition to this unethical and irresponsible plan to push this deadly vaccine on people who don't want it. I remain in a state of disbelief that this is actually happening and that, as has become standard and expected in modern America, we're seeing barely a whimper of resistance - mainly on Internet forums.

We need to see a group of prominent Senators and Congressmen get in front of the microphones and start telling the public the truth. Aggressively pushing these vaccines on many more people will kill lots of them and seriously injure many more. ENOUGH!

IF it ever did, the continuing COVID threat does not justify this tyrannical government action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies