Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 08:59 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times

Advertisements

I'm very pro-vaccination, however all this door to door stuff is over the top. Everyone who wants the vaccine has more than likely already received it, so leave the rest alone. Just to mess with them I think I'll pin a note to my door. Knock if you know Trump won .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 09:04 PM

1,081 posts, read 549,455 times
I do find it odd that they want to send people door-to-door during a pandemic. You would think spreading contagion from house-to-house would be counter-productive.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:13 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,047,960 times
They are going to send someone door to door to expose themselves to every single unvaccinated person in the country? Do they actually believe this is a mass murdering pandemic that needs everyone vaccinated?

Old 07-08-2021, 09:29 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,123 times
I'll be cleaning my s h o t g u n that day, if it happens...

Old 07-08-2021, 09:31 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Intelligent, well-informed people of all ethnicities aren't allowing this poison anywhere near them.
Guess didn’t fit Trump…he was vaxed

Old 07-08-2021, 09:34 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
That's weird. Why don't they do that for the Flu Vaccine or children's immunizations?
When I was in elementary school they did TB tests in the cafeteria and I don’t remember what else- but got poked. This is not new - lord people are so scary.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:35 PM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
It is time for responsible government officials to speak up in opposition to this unethical and irresponsible plan to push this deadly vaccine on people who don't want it. I remain in a state of disbelief that this is actually happening and that it has become standard and expected in modern America, we're seeing barely a whimper of resistance - mainly on Internet forums.[/b]
ENOUGH!

IF it ever did, the continuing COVID threat does not justify this tyrannical government action.
Sorry I can't rep you AGAIN.

As I have said before in other threads, about ten years ago, I became "hooked" on conspiracy websites, but that "addiction" did not last more than a few months before I realized that at least 95% of those theories were absolute garbage, imo. However, as a result of being so gullible in the past, I am now very leery of falling for any ridiculous theory ever again.

But now that being said, I echo the bolded in the first paragraph. I am literally shaking my head as I am writing this -- I can't BELIEVE that I am writing this! -- but the government truly does seem to be desperately pushing these injections to the point of even offering bribes in an effort to get people to take the injections. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...on/5132202001/ And then you combine that fact with the CDC telling one lie after another about several things pertaining to COVID, and now the government is actually recruiting people to knock on the doors of those who haven't vaccinated yet to "educate" them about COVID and the vaccines, and then you add all of this to the 2020 election night shenanigans in several states that has led many people to think that there was election fraud . . . *

Well, to say it again, I cannot believe that I am once again even for a minute considering the "impossible" might actually be happening -- that our government is actively working against its citizenry in ways too terrible for most of us to even imagine.

The only thing I disagree with in your post above is that I can believe that most people are not "fighting it". I think that most people continue to believe that the government only has the citizenry's best interest at heart and that anyone who doubts that is crazy. Such people, imo, are simply unaware of some other countries' history or they think that it can't happen here.

I just very, very, very much hope that I am being completely and unnecessarily paranoid!!
(And that a year from now that I will be shaking my head at MYSELF for ever writing such a stupid post!)

*And, no, I am not going to "go there" as far as debating the election results with anyone. Whatever the truth is, I have accepted that the Biden administration is here to stay for 3.5 more years in one form or another. The Democrats are in control now, and in my opinion, they will do whatever it takes to stay in control.

P.S. On Edit: And as if I don't already have the above taking up space in my mind, I just now found THIS: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january...da-california/

(And here is the thread pertaining to that: https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ce-coming.html)

Last edited by katharsis; 07-08-2021 at 10:16 PM..

Old 07-08-2021, 09:57 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
They are going to send someone door to door to expose themselves to every single unvaccinated person in the country? Do they actually believe this is a mass murdering pandemic that needs everyone vaccinated?
EXACTLY!!!! I'l ask them if they've been thoroughly sanitized between each house and if not, to stay off my property.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:57 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Democrat Logic, along the lines of people not catching Covid at BLM Riots because

Old 07-08-2021, 10:48 PM

2,450 posts, read 973,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
No problem with it. It is important work, it is a noble calling. Those people deserve our gratitude for putting themselves out there on our behalf.

Welcome them with a smile and thank them for their service.
Ass kissing gets you no where in life except a first-class ticket on the boxcar to a concentration camp where your stay will be short. Enjoy the showers. Take a deep, deep breath when you are herded in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies