Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 12:17 PM

20,393 posts, read 20,048,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Great memories, LOL.

And perfect for this thread.

The op is correct however. Safe rooms in universities and howl at the moon lunatics weren't the stuff of conservatives.

By the way, that was an entertaining read OP.

Old 07-09-2021, 12:19 PM

20,393 posts, read 20,048,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
You are going to have to provide actual hard specifics and proof of these wildly insane allegations. We'll wait.
Don't hold your breath.

You'll suffocate,

Old 07-09-2021, 12:20 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,798,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
This will be seen as a hilarious joke to most conservatives. It's something for them to mock liberals for and use a weapon against them. It will also help them feel better about themselves for being real manly men. In fact, the word "trauma" itself is triggering to conservatives because they believe it's a sign of weakness.

That said, there's something to be said for four years of being told that if you aren't the right skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc you aren't a real American and don't belong in this country. There's something to be said for half the country being willing to overthrow the government in order to take civil rights away from people they don't believe should have them.

Straight white Christian conservative Republicans who only associate with people who look like them and believe like them don't understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes.

But liberals don't want to overthrow the country just to avoid having to share a society with the people they don't like.
I don't know where you were during the four years (I'm assuming you are referring to the 4 years of Trump's presidency) but I was right here in the USA. I was never told by anyone I wasn't a real American and didn't belong in this country if I wasn't the right skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc. I'm not going to say it hasn't happened but to attempt to pigeonhole it to a certain 4 years? Crazy! There has been frustration building in this country for years regarding the illegals and we all know it's filled over in various manifestations but to try and make it look like it was a common place thing to be told something like this (and must not forget only in the select 4 years) is an ignorant inflammatory thing to say. It still amazes me the things people come up with although I should be immune to it by now.

"Straight white Christian conservative Republicans who only associate with people who look like and believe like them don't understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes." Another unfounded, wild accusation made up of your own personal opinion.

"Straight white Christian conservative Republicans who only associate with people who look like them and believe like them don't understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes." another one of your personal opinions. It's only as true as you want it to be.

As to this comment of yours "But liberals don't want to overthrow the country just to avoid having to share a society with the people they don't like.", nah, they just want to loot and burn it to the ground.

Believe it not, this country has become a cesspool of coddled, weak minded people.

Old 07-09-2021, 12:28 PM

16,611 posts, read 10,804,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
You are going to have to provide actual hard specifics and proof of these wildly insane allegations. We'll wait.
Quote:
and wait. and wait. and wait.
. . . and still waiting . . .

Old 07-09-2021, 01:03 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,358,513 times
Still waiting...

Old 07-09-2021, 01:07 PM

238 posts, read 100,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
A great read.

I didn't read it but I'm sure I can summarize... Ummm.... the trauma the psychiatrists are talking about is the explosion of liberal heads everywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Hello everyone
This is YOUR Daily Dose
Of the OP's TDS

Quote:
That's it! Only a few posts later and we get full video summaries! Liberalism truly is a mental illness. They should go see the psychiatrists.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:09 PM

865 posts, read 322,247 times
If Trump caused anyone actual trauma they have much bigger problems than Trump.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:13 PM

2,362 posts, read 1,762,272 times
Abnormal and ammoral.

Or as Dean Wormer would say to Donny Two Times..."Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Old 07-09-2021, 01:19 PM

26,359 posts, read 19,254,387 times
And this just in from TDS Central!!!!!

A place where the needle is allowed to continue skipping upon the broken record ad infinitum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Great memories, LOL.

And perfect for this thread.

The op is correct however. Safe rooms in universities and howl at the moon lunatics weren't the stuff of conservatives.

By the way, that was an entertaining read OP.
Thanks for the laugh with those videos. I remember some of those. Talk about insane asylum escapees. That woman in the first video is certifiable. She needs help. That's what TDS does to these folks.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:27 PM

4,498 posts, read 3,860,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Lol “trauma” to the snowflakes such as yourself who needed hot cocoa and therapy dogs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies