Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2021, 08:07 AM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I know, so much BS from that poster. Typical, lying liberal though.

Who made an issue of skin color? Certainly not the right! Who said someone doesn't belong in this country unless they hate it, are here illegally or have terrorist inclinations? Half the country was willing to overthrow the government? Huh? If they are speaking of the Capital incident that was only a few hundred people not half the country and they weren't trying to overthrow the government just upset about the election results because they felt it wasn't valid. Who was trying to take anyone's civil rights away? How do these fools come up this this crap?
Get out of your back yard more often. Things are happening in other parts of the country.

Old 07-10-2021, 10:26 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,620,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
The Rape of Nanking would have been traumatizing. Anyone who thinks they have been traumatized by Trump is softer than pizza dough.
Hell, softer than cotton candy.

Old 07-10-2021, 10:45 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post

LMAO!!! Seriously now?! What a load of reeking dairy dung. OMG "Traumatized" by a president who was practical in policy and action and put America first. Oh the HORROR!! Where's my safe space!! Personally I'm finding the hyper inflation that happened overnight with Harris/Biden and almost $4.00 a gallon gas and $7.00 a gallon milk a helluva lot more "traumatizing" than anything Trump did.

Good Grief!! What will the neo left come up with next? It just gets better and better every day. The trauma of the Trump term. Funny, I don't feel traumatized. Feel more traumatized watching that cackling kook cross twixt a yammering magpie and a chattering monkey in the VP seat than with a single thing Trump said or did. And watching Biden slide into full blown dementia talking to himself in a world of his own during what's supposed to be a meeting of world leaders after action press conference is pretty traumatizing as well.

I do hope he shared his experience with Corn Pop with Putin and showed him what a "bad dude" that stone cold former KGB operative is dealing with now. After Corn Pop Putin should be easy. Sheesh, I'm picturing all those wailing hand wringing looney leftists sobbing in the streets after Clinton lost in 2016 and that's the picture I'm getting with the "trauma" caused by Trump.

This country is certainly doomed now since that is the sort of people that ae in charge now. Be happy and rejoice neo leftists! $6.00a gallon gas is coming soon. We are saved!!

Last edited by NVplumber; 07-10-2021 at 11:22 AM..

Old 07-10-2021, 10:58 AM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post

That said, there's something to be said for four years of being told that if you aren't the right skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc you aren't a real American and don't belong in this country. There's something to be said for half the country being willing to overthrow the government in order to take civil rights away from people they don't believe should have them.
Brought to you by Joe “You ain’t black” Biden and “Cacklin” Kamala Harris, who voted to keep blacks in chains and the other who enforced it.

Old 07-10-2021, 12:57 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
No, it’s seen as a joke by Trumpers, but Trumpers aren’t conservative.

No actual conservative would ever vote for Trump.

People claiming to be conservative flushed any conservative bona fides they may have had down the toilet when they voted for Trump.

I'm pro-worker and pro-America.

It could be argued that traditional conservatives are pro-America, but pro-worker is a harder sell.

Liberals are neither, though they claim to be both.

The only president we have had that was both pro-worker and pro-America, at least since Reagan, is Donald Trump.

That doesn't mean another pro-worker, pro-American candidate won't show-up in time for the 2024 election.

The ground work laid down by the Perot reform movement, and later by the Tea Party movement, made possible a Trump presidency, and the same reform-minded Americans will be on hand in the future to make sure we never again have to choose from two pre-selected corporate whores, one liberal and one conservative.

Old 07-10-2021, 01:22 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,658,483 times
MSN...no other words necessary.

Old 07-10-2021, 03:03 PM

8,803 posts, read 10,240,080 times
Article deserves a rating of 0/10, would not read again

Old 07-10-2021, 03:05 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,582,897 times
It is called "Trump Derangement Syndrome" brought on by people who haven't learned how to tolerate an opposing viewing, and instead expect their feelings to be soothed, i.e. by such ways as "emotional support animal" and Playdough game rooms, etc.

Old 07-10-2021, 03:11 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
It is called "Trump Derangement Syndrome" brought on by people who haven't learned how to tolerate an opposing viewing, and instead expect their feelings to be soothed, i.e. by such ways as "emotional support animal" and Playdough game rooms, etc.
Considering the mere sight of Trump's name written in chalk on sidewalks sent these people into a tizzy, you're probably spot on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies