Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2021, 01:16 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If the government attempts to control the unvaccinated, like withholding food purchases from the unvaccinated or locking them in their own home for the next three years, then there will likely be a run on fake cards. At this point most likely the vast majority wouldn't bother to get a fake card until they're forced to. Under normal times and a normal administration those things likely wouldn't happen but these are not normal times and we don't have a normal administration.

Or they could just say they're an illegal...then, even if they have covid, they could probably get a free plane trip across country to visit their friends or relatives.
LOL! And be put up in a hotel and get all kinds of benefits American citizens living on the streets aren't getting.

Both funny and frustratingly true, Berdee.

Old 07-15-2021, 01:19 PM

6,473 posts, read 6,679,753 times
"Proof of vaccination" is absolutely meaningless. The only thing that matters is IMMUNITY.

Person A: was ill with Covid, has natural immunity, knows that vaccination side effects will be worse for him than for a person who did not have Covid. He chooses not to be vaccinated, but he is safe due to his immunity.

Person B: has an autoimmune disease, and knows he has a below average chance of developing immunity from the vaccine. He gets the vaccine anyway, but does not subsequently get tested for antibodies, so he is unaware that he is not immune. He (and others) only THINK he's safe because he has proof of vaccination.

Old 07-15-2021, 01:21 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,163,576 times
Only a matter of time before that little RFID chip solves this problem....I'll give it 5 years.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:35 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,860,749 times
Life at risk

Not meek. People may just want to enter a bar or restaurant with the fake proof if required. The meek hide from the fake virus. The strong go out and enjoy life. Maskless and injectionless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post

In the USA, the vaccine is optional right now. Even if it's made to be mandatory, it is not a death sentence. If you don't want to get vaxxed, then don't. But don't lie to others and put their life at risk because you are too meek to stand up for your beliefs.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:13 PM

1,811 posts, read 901,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Telling people that you went to a pharmacy in a rough part of town and paid a pharmacist $50 for a fake vaccination card is something, though.

Not too smart, for so many reasons...

And then you feel qualified to call people names.

The pharmacist is making bank. That’s the American way.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:42 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Oh, the irony.

Truth. Get a clue.

Comparing U.S. deaths to world population is disingenuous at best. Statistics 101. Looks like you failed.

Wow. What a disgusting post.
Your truth and reality....never the twain shall meet.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:52 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Don't want it, don't get it. Just tell the truth.

If you're too ashamed of your own actions (or inactions) that you can't own them, then that says a lot about you.

As I type this, you have the right to not get vaccinated. You also have a right to not tell people your status. But to advocate lying about it, and falsifying documents to fool unsuspecting people into a false sense of security? What kind of moral fabric to you subscribe to?
Your statement is based on YOUR truth, not mine. And your truth is farcical at best.

Why would I allow experimental gene therapy into my body to make folks like you feel better about the poor decision you made with your health?

The left skew the truth daily but I'm supposed to adhere to a higher 'truthful' standard to acquiesce to their political agenda which this 'vaccine' is a large part of?

Don't be angry because you got snowed and I'm not willing to follow you over the cliff.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:54 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Is there a Law that saws you have to get the Jab?
No but Corporations and Government are requiring it for employment and entry and the MEDIA is demonizing you if you don't have it. Same or worse than a law because how do you fight back. It's Facism. Look in the mirror. You're part of it. Sig Heil

Old 07-15-2021, 07:59 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Your statement is based on YOUR truth, not mine. And your truth is farcical at best.

Why would I allow experimental gene therapy into my body to make folks like you feel better about the poor decision you made with your health?

The left skew the truth daily but I'm supposed to adhere to a higher 'truthful' standard to acquiesce to their political agenda which this 'vaccine' is a large part of?

Don't be angry because you got snowed and I'm not willing to follow you over the cliff.
You're missing the point. You don't need to do anything. You don't need to tell anyone what you have or have not decided to do regarding the vaccine. But to get a false document and present that as truth suggests that you're just a dishonest person who would rather falsify a health record than stand up to your convictions.

I'm vaccinated and don't care if those around me aren't - but I have to wonder about the ethics of someone who would engage in that kind of behavior.

Old 07-15-2021, 08:21 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I have a real one, but know plenty of people who don't and if they start chipping away at rights or "othering" non vaccinated people I'll be looking for ways to print them up myself. I don't think it will come to that, but I've been wrong before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies