Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 05:04 AM

1,866 posts, read 932,849 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8

** Thousands of ballots were double counted in Fulton county GA, most of them were for Joe Biden.
** Audit tally sheets were falsified, giving every vote to Joe Biden.

So, what is going to be done about this?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 07-15-2021 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Video link issue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 05:58 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
I can't watch Carlson for 10 minutes. Here is the latest on the double counting of ballots, not fraud by the way, mistakes are not fraud they are mistakes. It wasn't "thousands", it was 27 votes.

If Georgia wants to conduct yet another audit over 27 votes in a county that had 524,000 votes go ahead but it's a waste of money. They will investigate the double counting as they should but not the entire election.

Quote:
The ballots counted twice would have given Biden 27 extra votes. After a recount, official results reflected that Trump gained a total of 121 absentee votes in Fulton. Biden won the county with 73% of 524,000 votes cast.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution also verified the duplicate ballots in ballot images obtained under the Georgia Open Records Act and posted online.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/some-ba...N3SDKIDNIOYV4/

Old 07-15-2021, 06:12 AM

23,847 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I can't watch Carlson for 10 minutes. Here is the latest on the double counting of ballots, not fraud by the way, mistakes are not fraud they are mistakes. It wasn't "thousands", it was 27 votes.

If Georgia wants to conduct yet another audit over 27 votes in a county that had 524,000 votes go ahead but it's a waste of money. They will investigate the double counting as they should but not the entire election.

One screen; two movies.

From the transcript (you don't have to watch; you can read it, you know):

Quote:
When Voter GA finally forced Fulton County to turn over the tally sheets, the conclusion was stunning. Here's what the audit found, quote: "Seven falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden and 42 for Donald Trump was reported as a hundred for Biden and zero for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Joe Jorgensen had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, zero votes for Trump, and zero votes for Jorgensen."
Now, I don't know about all this auditing stuff. There's SO much BS flying around from both sides that it's just too much for me to dig into and drill down to the truth - I don't have the time. When the final result is released as a single statement of findings, I'll look at that.

That said, what I quoted above doesn't match the summary you posted, at all. While I haven't personally verified what Tucker said, I have little reason to believe that he would make up information about the audit tally sheets - this can be verified, and nobody's challenging it, from what I've seen.

So the issue is something like 27 votes or it's something like direct falsification of ballot tallies, or somewhere in between. Don't you think it's important for us to find out? That's a really wide range of possibilities.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:14 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,299,703 times
The non creased ballots sort of shows what I felt happened in every state. They just filled out tons of supposed mailins with fake names

Old 07-15-2021, 06:15 AM

58,966 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:

"I can't watch Carlson for 10 minutes."

Some just can't handle listening to opinions different then their own!

Old 07-15-2021, 06:15 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
One screen; two movies.

From the transcript (you don't have to watch; you can read it, you know):

Now, I don't know about all this auditing stuff. There's SO much BS flying around from both sides that it's just too much for me to dig into and drill down to the truth - I don't have the time. When the final result is released as a single statement of findings, I'll look at that.

That said, what I quoted above doesn't match the summary you posted, at all. While I haven't personally verified what Tucker said, I have little reason to believe that he would make up information about the audit tally sheets - this can be verified, and nobody's challenging it, from what I've seen.

So the issue is something like 27 votes or it's something like direct falsification of ballot tallies, or somewhere in between. Don't you think it's important for us to find out? That's a really wide range of possibilities.
Thanks for the text.

That is all according to Carlson, does he quote his source and how did the OP arrive at "thousands". Carlson is entertainment not a serious news channel but if there is something legitimate to back up his claims from election officials I would like to see it. Even if true there is no proof of fraud.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:23 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
The non creased ballots sort of shows what I felt happened in every state. They just filled out tons of supposed mailins with fake names

Yep. The Dems extended the counting time in swing states so they could be exactly sure of what they needed to put Biden over the top.

What is crazy is how quickly all the accusations of fraud were downplayed by the Left but if Trump had won under half of the suspicious circumstances that Joe did there would be endless investigations pushed by the mass media everyday and no doubt there would be a third impeachment in the works for some made up nonsense.

We know exactly why the Dems are grandstanding over the new voting bill in Texas. It is because the bill will close loopholes in voting and counting that will make it harder for the Dems to cheat.

Why don't the Dems care about election integrity? Well it is because they "won" and there is nothing to stop them from doing it again. Perhaps all the red states can follow what Texas is doing to secure the vote and stop the cheating?

Old 07-15-2021, 06:36 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:

Another failed voting fraud thread.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:56 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,095,028 times
Default Leftists: "There's no evidence. Show me the evidence. Where's the evidence?" Well, here you go. What now?

I don't care if you're Republican or Democrat, love Trump or hate him, this is unacceptable. If this were reversed, I would be just as furious. If this can happen in America, then we no longer are America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8

Old 07-15-2021, 06:59 AM

6,089 posts, read 3,330,622 times
Quote:

So the Democrats at the AJC have stated that there is nothing to see and we are all supposed to take that at face value? Ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies