Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 09:54 AM

25,457 posts, read 9,817,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8

** Thousands of ballots were double counted in Fulton county GA, most of them were for Joe Biden.
** Audit tally sheets were falsified, giving every vote to Joe Biden.

So, what is going to be done about this?
It should have all been presented to the courts and judges then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 09:58 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Thanks for the text.

That is all according to Carlson, does he quote his source and how did the OP arrive at "thousands". Carlson is entertainment not a serious news channel but if there is something legitimate to back up his claims from election officials I would like to see it. Even if true there is no proof of fraud.

Which is exactly why you should've put your pride to the side and watched it. I watched this last night. Yes, Tucker quoted his sourced and literally says the word "quote" when doing so, and even puts said quote on the screen so you can read it. Yes, Tucker's show is for entertainment. As is Maddow's, and "Joyless" Reid's. The problem you and many others seem to struggle with is that investigative reporters check in with Tucker to provide him these stories. The lengths some people go to accept reality really blows my mind.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yep. The Dems extended the counting time in swing states so they could be exactly sure of what they needed to put Biden over the top.

What is crazy is how quickly all the accusations of fraud were downplayed by the Left but if Trump had won under half of the suspicious circumstances that Joe did there would be endless investigations pushed by the mass media everyday and no doubt there would be a third impeachment in the works for some made up nonsense.

We know exactly why the Dems are grandstanding over the new voting bill in Texas. It is because the bill will close loopholes in voting and counting that will make it harder for the Dems to cheat.

Why don't the Dems care about election integrity? Well it is because they "won" and there is nothing to stop them from doing it again. Perhaps all the red states can follow what Texas is doing to secure the vote and stop the cheating?

Mark my words: If Republicans take back the house in 2022, Democrats all across the board will be screaming voter suppression and fraud, along with their trusty race card to boot.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:01 AM

25,457 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Mark my words: If Republicans take back the house in 2022, Democrats all across the board will be screaming voter fraud, along with their trusty race card to boot.
Maybe voter suppression, but prolly not voter fraud. Had there been proof of voter fraud in 2020, I would have been more than happy to have acknowledged it. There wasn't.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:01 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Tucker Carlson is probably the least unbiased source anybody could turn to.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
You must have not gotten the memo, Foxnews states that no reasonable person can possibly believe Carson, he is engaging in political hyperbole.

And you must have not gotten the memo that his lawyers used a legal loophole to argue that. While his show provides news, it comes from Fox's reporters, and the people that are interviewed. The rest is commentary with political opinions. Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham don't deflect from that and state that constantly.

What I'd love for people like you to do is to stop pretending like Rachel Maddow didn't go to court for the same exact thing. Even worse, she was also under fire for pushing conspiracy theories. At least Tucker held his head high and battled his case like a champ. Maddow had a meltdown and said "rightwing nutjobs" were trying to take her down.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Maybe voter suppression, but prolly not voter fraud. Had there been proof of voter fraud in 2020, I would have been more than happy to have acknowledged it. There wasn't.

They'll say it was both knowing them. And we are seeing signs of fraud. The question is how large of scale was it.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:06 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Claims, inuendo and selectively edited videos are not evidence.

Release the data for peer review and public scrutiny. Also, get it in front of a court, ASAP. Until then, Tucker can jog on...

Old 07-15-2021, 10:47 AM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Which is exactly why you should've put your pride to the side and watched it. I watched this last night. Yes, Tucker quoted his sourced and literally says the word "quote" when doing so, and even puts said quote on the screen so you can read it. Yes, Tucker's show is for entertainment. As is Maddow's, and "Joyless" Reid's. The problem you and many others seem to struggle with is that investigative reporters check in with Tucker to provide him these stories. The lengths some people go to accept reality really blows my mind.
So he got his information from GA Voter but I don't see thousands of votes. The story was also carried by the ACJ Newspaper but it has more details and this appears to be a mistake of less than 100 votes. So where exactly is Carlson getting evidence of fraud, where are the thousands of votes.

There are many good investigative reporters, many work at great newspapers so why do people use an entertainment source like Carlson creating drama that doesn't exist. But it sure helps Fox News bottom line selling conspiracies.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:00 AM

30,387 posts, read 19,184,321 times
The Swamp doesn't give a damn about evidence. The NSA/CIA/FBI, the Left, and the Fake News Media conspired to get the result they wanted, they don't care about evidence, or fair play, or anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies