Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-16-2021, 11:22 AM
 
24,004 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Reputation: 12963

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
With Democrats it is always the same garbage. They say there was no fraud. They say you have no evidence. Then you show them evidence and they say well it was only limited. Then you say it may have changed who would have won. Then Democrats then say it's too late and Biden was elected. No matter what you say the Democrats always move the goal posts!
It has to hold up in a court of law. Some poll watcher's perception of something they have no clue about is not enough.

The judges ruling on the Trump lawyers who went to court with BS will be enlightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-16-2021, 11:48 AM
 
1,265 posts, read 445,586 times
Reputation: 1106
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Here’s a fact for ya:

Yesterday it was announced that Maricopa County processed and counted over 74,000 more ballots than it sent out.

That, my friend, is evidence of organized fraud.
Wait for it an excuse coming
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 11:51 AM
 
2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times
Reputation: 2216
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8


** Thousands of ballots were double counted in Fulton county GA, most of them were for Joe Biden.
** Audit tally sheets were falsified, giving every vote to Joe Biden.

So, what is going to be done about this?
As per a judge and his own employers: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."


Too bad his viewers think he's a newsman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 11:58 AM
 
2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times
Reputation: 2216
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Wait for it an excuse coming
While I would never dare dispute the claims of those bastions of integrity, Cyber Ninjas and their weeks of experience in these matters....can you link to any reliable sources that are reporting on this? I checked and the only hits I'm seeing are the usual alt-right blogs the inept and inbred seem to love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 12:08 PM
 
13,286 posts, read 8,463,474 times
Reputation: 31520
From trumps lawyers mouth to folks ears: no reasonable person would believe these election fraud claims.
Ahh yes ms Powell. A guest on entertainer carlsons show.

So guess the line is drawn. Believe the lie of election fraud, and you are inept to be reasoned with. Clearly tucker is all that and more.

The only thing evident is some will cut off their nose to spite their face before admitting they were duped by Trump's election falsity. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 12:29 PM
 
Location: In a George Strait Song
9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Reputation: 14046
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
While I would never dare dispute the claims of those bastions of integrity, Cyber Ninjas and their weeks of experience in these matters....can you link to any reliable sources that are reporting on this? I checked and the only hits I'm seeing are the usual alt-right blogs the inept and inbred seem to love.
No doubt a Fox station out of Phoenix is not mainstream enough for you, but here you go:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...on-results.amp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 01:13 PM
 
4,563 posts, read 4,105,282 times
Reputation: 2296
Here’s another reality to think about. Trump and McConnell packed the courts with Federalist Society groomed conservatives, yet somehow they can’t find legitimate evidence to get the courts to overturn or throw out the ballots. Didn’t the courts help do this 20 years ago in Bush V Gore?????

Hmm there is precedence and tons of crony judges, and they can’t get it overturned after 8 months??? Maybe all those McConnell confirmed, Federalist Society groomed judges aresecretly liberals and that’s why after 9 months they can’t overturn the election.

Or they can’t find convincing legal evidence.

Observe reality and think for yourself, not what Tucker Carlson or the Sinclair Media Group or Rupert Murdoch tells you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 01:24 PM
 
2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times
Reputation: 2216
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
No doubt a Fox station
Nope...no doubt at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 01:58 PM
 
Location: In a George Strait Song
9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Reputation: 14046
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Nope...no doubt at all.
Rejecting a mainstream source happens when you claim there are no mainstream sources and someone provides you with one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2021, 02:08 PM
 
2,942 posts, read 1,639,402 times
Reputation: 1726
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
THE Democrats don't need to cheat to win Presidential elections. They had outnumbered the Republican voters in the last 4 elections. Even Hillary pulled more popular vote than Trump.

Election rigging has become a GOP specialty. It's not the Democrats who are trying to restrict the voters. It is the Republicans.

Restriction is the only way the GOP stands any hope of winning elections now, it appears. They are now very worried about their old stronghold states. Like Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.
How is showing a ID to vote restricting voters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top