Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 08:56 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
One poster quoted a passage from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Another provided a link to what appears to be a Deep State conspiracy wiki.

This thread started at the bottom...and has kept digging.
If you're talking about the link I provided, apparently you didn't read through the site. It's not deep state conspiracy wiki. Leaders throughout the world have talked about the importance of the great reset. At the wef conference in 2020 in Geneva, George Soros said the 2020 US election would determine the fate of the world and all countries must opt in. Bill Gates, Al Gore, Angela Merkl, Prince Charles, Justin Trudeau and others all stated this is the direction the world must go in. You've never heard our own politicians refer to the reset or the great reset?

I like to remind people that they also said the rumors about Jeffrey Epstein and NXIVM were conspiracy theories started by nutters wearing tinfoil hats.

Old 07-28-2021, 09:03 AM

15,840 posts, read 6,547,612 times
There sure is a lot of rubbish misinformation on the internet.

Old 07-28-2021, 09:24 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
If you're talking about the link I provided, apparently you didn't read through the site. It's not deep state conspiracy wiki. Leaders throughout the world have talked about the importance of the great reset. At the wef conference in 2020 in Geneva, George Soros said the 2020 US election would determine the fate of the world and all countries must opt in. Bill Gates, Al Gore, Angela Merkl, Prince Charles, Justin Trudeau and others all stated this is the direction the world must go in. You've never heard our own politicians refer to the reset or the great reset?

I like to remind people that they also said the rumors about Jeffrey Epstein and NXIVM were conspiracy theories started by nutters wearing tinfoil hats.
The intercept is a balanced sane story about the great reset. Like most of this conspiracy stuff there is a tad of truth and a mountain of nonsense.

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/08/...et-conspiracy/

Old 07-28-2021, 09:34 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
The intercept is a balanced sane story about the great reset. Like most of this conspiracy stuff there is a tad of truth and a mountain of nonsense.

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/08/...et-conspiracy/
Thanks for the link. I think she makes some good points, but she's doing what a lot of people are doing, which is to shrug it off as never happening because they've 'tried this before'.

They haven't tried this before - they've been building toward this for some time and this isn't going to happen within the next few years. It's like a slow drip so people don't notice subtle shifts in the wind.

Anyone keeping up with the changes in our own country can see we're edging toward changes that seem more aligned with the ideals of the great reset than ever.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:05 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
If you're talking about the link I provided....
No, I wasn't talking about your post. Someone else's post.

Honestly, I skipped over yours, didn't even read it.

Old 07-28-2021, 01:02 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Thanks for the link. I think she makes some good points, but she's doing what a lot of people are doing, which is to shrug it off as never happening because they've 'tried this before'.

They haven't tried this before - they've been building toward this for some time and this isn't going to happen within the next few years. It's like a slow drip so people don't notice subtle shifts in the wind.

Anyone keeping up with the changes in our own country can see we're edging toward changes that seem more aligned with the ideals of the great reset than ever.

The way I took it is Schwab and these elitists at Davos feel guilt for being up in the 1% so they talk a good game but the reality is they are not going to give up what the have or allow the lower classes to rise up.

Old 07-28-2021, 02:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
The way I took it is Schwab and these elitists at Davos feel guilt for being up in the 1% so they talk a good game but the reality is they are not going to give up what the have or allow the lower classes to rise up.
It reads word for word, what is upon the world....
Scary... Like a script.

Old 07-28-2021, 02:53 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,029,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Ya just gotta smile, sometimes.
Read the very top of the page, before it is outlined:
"Euthanasia for the terminally ill and aged shall be compulsory..."

Klaus Schwab, born in 1938, has all sorts of intellectual opinions. Of course, his advanced degree is from Harvard.
He's a nutcase.

shouldn't we respect everyone with an advanced degree? Or only when their views align with ours?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies