Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 10:09 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,579,381 times

Advertisements

We're still talking about Trump?

Trump lost because he was an idiot and a pig and because the GOP didn't have enough balls to stand up to him and find a better candidate.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:10 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,730,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Literally. The GOP didn't even bother to write one in 2020. Because the "platform" was whatever the orange one said it was from one day to the next. And if what he says today completely contradicts what he said yesterday, then THAT became the new "platform."

The GOP ceded the party to Trump. And now they stand for absolutely nothing aside from total subservience to him.

That's it. That's their platform.
That is generally the platform of Autocratic leaders which Trump is a wannabe.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:10 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,639,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Contrary to what you were made to believe Biden actually did have a fairly comprehensive platform for his presidential campaign. Per his website his platform focused on the following items:

-Beat COVID-19
-Jobs and Economic Recovery Plan for Working Families
-Give Every American Affordable Health Care
-Tax policy rewarding work and not wealth
-Restore American Leadership Abroad
-Ensure the future is “made in America”
-Secure our values as a nation of immigrants
-Support our veterans
-Support Educators and Students
-Tackle the climate emergency
-Strengthen tribal nations
-Improve racial economic equity
-Strengthen the caregiving and education workforce
-Plan for a clean energy future
-Safely reopen schools
-Empower and protect women
-Plan for people with disabilities
-Support essential workers
-Scale up employment insurance
-Fix our bankruptcy system
-Lift every voice Biden plan for black America
-Strengthen ties with Central America
-Serve our military families
-Empower unions and workers
-Fix campaign finance and gov’t reform
-Support students beyond high school
-End our gun violence epidemic
-End violence against women
-Strengthen America’s commitment to justice
-Strengthen rural America
-Honor older Americans and retirement
-Invest in housing
-Advance LGBTQ+ equality
-End the opioid crisis
-Invest in our infrastructure
-Secure environmental justice
-Recovery, renewal and respect for Puerto Rico
-Support nursing homes and long-term care facilities
-Biden Plan for American manufacturing and innovation
-Revitalize Main Street and invest in small businesses
-Biden Plan for the Catholic community
-Plan for students and young Americans
-Biden plan for AAPI community
-Biden plan for Indian community
-Biden plan for Jewish community
-Biden plan for Muslim-American community
-Biden plan for Latino community
-Biden plan for Arab American community
-Biden plan for African diaspora

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/
Just soo sad, he can't even get the first one listed accomplished.

This platform list is basically a revised OLD Obama platform. Takes little planning.
Nothing more.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:12 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I would hope he gained votes since the population grew by nearly 8 million people and voter turnout was 11% higher in 2020 than it was in 2016. As a result there were many more votes to go around and Biden happened to get quite a bit more of them than Trump did…hence a Biden victory. That’s democracy for ya.
Yes, more votes,, they were from dead people. In democrat areas there were 300% more votes than registered voters in many cities.

Fake addresses, addresses from office buildings, pets got a ballot mailed to them. More ballots returned then were sent out . Fake ballots galore. Customs found fake ballots coming from China going to the red states. Oh, many many ways that votes were added.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:13 AM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes, more votes,, they were from dead people. In democrat areas there were 300% more votes than registered voters in many cities.

Fake addresses, addresses from office buildings, pets got a ballot mailed to them. More ballots returned then were sent out . Fake ballots galore. Customs found fake ballots coming from China going to the red states. Oh, many many ways that votes were added.
Is there a prize you guys award for most debunked lies in one post?

Old 08-03-2021, 10:14 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:

I'm just going to make things up and pretend they are facts.

Hey, I think we all just found Trump's platform!!

Old 08-03-2021, 10:15 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Literally. The GOP didn't even bother to write one in 2020. Because the "platform" was whatever the orange one said it was from one day to the next. And if what he says today completely contradicts what he said yesterday, then THAT became the new "platform."

The GOP ceded the party to Trump. And now they stand for absolutely nothing aside from total subservience to him.

That's it. That's their platform.
Exactly correct.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:18 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,579,381 times
Quote:

300%? I heard it was like a bazillion percent more! Bags of ballots found in rivers all over the country! Ballots with "Made in China" stamped all over them. Crazy that this cheating can go on

Old 08-03-2021, 10:19 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Sean Hannity asked Trump to name his top-priority agenda items for his second term.

Trump's answer: “You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. … Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like [the former National Security Adviser John] Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”
He answered that question like a kid who didn’t study for the test.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:23 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Is there a prize you guys award for most debunked lies in one post?
https://hereistheevidence.com/

Try to debunk the tons on evidence..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies