Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2021, 04:34 PM

866 posts, read 319,994 times

Advertisements

The taller dude in the video is as nutty as the My Pillow guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 04:56 PM

6,232 posts, read 3,611,336 times
He can't admit that he still has a penis and when he made that comment 'stop checking out my butt' it became apparent he's a feminized, cross-dressing, attention-seeking gay man, NOT a trans woman.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:01 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,967,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
He can't admit that he still has a penis and when he made that comment 'stop checking out my butt' it became apparent he's a feminized, cross-dressing, attention-seeking gay man, NOT a trans woman.
By "trans woman," you mean "man," right?

"trans woman" is a make-believe term.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:02 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Did you read the link DoubleT gave? No? Don't talk to me about science.
I read it and yes I understand there is some born with both sex organs, but I seriously doubt that this councilman is one of the few, also I take issue with some woke parents saying that they will let the child decide what gender they want to be.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:04 PM

1,866 posts, read 934,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
The taller dude in the video is as nutty as the My Pillow guy.

With the advent of phone cameras and social media, we're now bearing witness to how prevalent mental illness is in our country. It's an epidemic!

Old 08-09-2021, 05:20 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You obviously didn't look at the link, and probably haven't looked at any of this at all.

Were not talking about differences in questions and answers to researcher's questions, we're talking differences that show up in MRI scans of the brain.
What you linked was an article that referred to a study. A very, very, very biased article. You don't happen to have an unbiased source and/or study, do you?

Old 08-09-2021, 05:24 PM

2,983 posts, read 1,167,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don’t disagree with the premise of the sign. However, I don’t see the reason to put it in front of a Star Wars shop other than to upset people. I’d be more supportive if he posted something like this on a personal social media account (though it would probably be censored these days).
It was inside the store not outside!!

Old 08-09-2021, 06:30 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,525,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You obviously didn't look at the link, and probably haven't looked at any of this at all.

Were not talking about differences in questions and answers to researcher's questions, we're talking differences that show up in MRI scans of the brain.
I started reading it. When something starts with this: "In the birthing process, a medical professional will declare your baby a boy or a girl based on their sexual organs" you know you are reading junk.

If someone says "gender assigned at birth" you are speaking a science denier.

Old 08-09-2021, 07:04 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,774,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
and you're labelled a hateful transphobe bigot if you refuse to go along with the insanity.
They can call me whatever the hell they want, these nut jobs need people like this store owner to tell them straight out how stupid they are being. Kudos in spades to the shop owner!

Old 08-09-2021, 09:01 PM

293 posts, read 191,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar2007 View Post
They can call me whatever the hell they want, these nut jobs need people like this store owner to tell them straight out how stupid they are being. Kudos in spades to the shop owner!

Dude, ur closed minded.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies