Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 04:31 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Impeached? He needs to be locked up, with the rest of the murderers. How many seniors have died because of his actions? He absolutely has blood on his hands, as do many other democrat governors.
Over 15k. And Some, were Just Rehab Pt's for Rehabilitation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 05:39 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,459,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Although I am not a devout republican but I have been under an impression that Democrats seem to be immune, so . . .

He hasn't been kicked out, he resigned. Something he said just the other day he wouldn't do. I know, tomato, tomato. But I am a bit surprised. Do you have the link to the post where you made said claim? Just curious if you know off the top of your head, if not, no biggie. It isn't important, I'm just curious.

As far as the current President, I don't know about you, but there are several youtube videos out there that show the current President doing some very strange and close things to women and young girls. And most I have seen, that was not at all the subject of the video. So, I would call that overwhelming evidence, yet here we are, and there he is.
YouTubes, QAnon, Fox and friends….let’s be serious.
1) Trump was given endless opportunities to resign. He was quite amused by those suggestions...
2) Attorney General Garland is there to prosecute those in the administration (the POTUS included) in case there’s hard evidence of wrong doing. He doesn’t serve as Biden’s personal attorney. Garland didn’t pledge personal allegiance to Biden and wasn’t required to. (In NY Leticia James was also not shy to accuse Cuomo of wrongful things and she doesn’t consider herself as his personal attorney).
3) It is very possible that in the future, Biden will be found responsible for acting inappropriately (who knows what…). If that will be the case, NOBODY among democrats will stand behind him. Nobody. And as expected, he’ll have to go…

Old 08-10-2021, 06:01 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Democrats do crazy things. impeachment is a political act. it is to REMOVE a person from office.

but the Kabuki Theater world we live in today, it would not shock me at all if the democrats in NY held a trial to remove the FORMER governor.
Impeaching him prevents him from holding office again. Why wouldn't democrats want to keep someone like him out? If someone does something despicable in your own party, you remove them and make sure they aren't able to hold office again.

Old 08-10-2021, 09:49 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
1. You are wrong, Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature's lower house brings charges against a civil federal officer, the vice president, or the president for misconduct alleged to have been committed. Impeachment DOES NOT remove anyone. Don't believe me, ask Donald Trump or Bill Clinton.

2. I don't know the answer, but are you sure it's the Dems pushing this? I realize the Dems led the charge to hold their own accountable. That's what they do. But I clicked on the link in the OP, and it was not clear to me that this is a Dem-led initiative.

3. Since he just announced his resignation less than an hour ago, I'm going to go out on the limb and say this story is 'out of date', in light of new info. I wonder if ANYONE is still pushing for impeachment?

Funny, he was ousted, as he probably should have been. But the people cheering the loudest are the same people who protected people on their "team" from allegations of doing much much worse.

Dems do this only if it is advantageous for them to do so.

Old 08-10-2021, 11:48 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Impeached? He needs to be locked up, with the rest of the murderers. How many seniors have died because of his actions? He absolutely has blood on his hands, as do many other democrat governors.
Are you willing to include Trump? After all, he has more dead from his actions than the rest of them combined.

Old 08-11-2021, 02:50 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
But why? You first need an objective. What's the objective? He's not in office, so it's not to remove him. Why do it?
So he loses his $250,000 pension.

Old 08-11-2021, 06:24 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,092,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
YouTubes, QAnon, Fox and friends….let’s be serious.
I guess you do not realize that CNN, MSNBC, and other outlets have channels on YouTube. I do not care for Fox any more than you do. And Q Anon? I am offended that you would imply that about me, hehe. Q Anon is there to make fools out of anyone foolish enough to think they are credible. As is Alex Jones.

But, it was the press conference and other clips that have been played on MSNBC, CNN, and others not affiliated with those you mentioned that I speak of seeing on YouTube.

And that is serious.

Old 08-11-2021, 08:27 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
They did it to Trump.. why not Cuomo? And he should be jailed for molesting his aide.

Biden said Cuomo did a great job.. yeah , killing off the elderly in the nursing homes . A great job murdering them.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:11 AM

5,958 posts, read 2,877,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Impeaching him prevents him from holding office again. Why wouldn't democrats want to keep someone like him out? If someone does something despicable in your own party, you remove them and make sure they aren't able to hold office again.
Woohoo you speaking of Democrats.
Cuomo is their kind of guy.
At the least he will be their attack dog.....with a price of course.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:08 AM

3,424 posts, read 1,841,261 times
Steve Deace Show is on for some awesome rebuttal of this Liberal stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies