Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 01:15 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,052,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mike explained how he and Kendra had just returned to the lobby of the Sheraton Hotel from dinner. He estimates that he entered the lobby between 10:30 and 11 pm CT. As they walked through the lobby toward the elevator, two well-dressed men who Mike and Kendra estimated were between the age of 40-45 yrs old ran up to him and shouted, “Hey, I want your picture!” Although Mike suspected something unusual about the duo, he agreed to have his photo taken with them.

Only moments later, a “tall” and “very strong” man about 25-30 years old” came running up from the opposite direction “kind of out of nowhere...”

Then things got really strange... Very creepy guys. I hope the hotel lobby had cameras. More details in this article.

The Left are a bunch of dangerous, violent psychopaths as they have proven over and over. That is why they must be exposed and stopped.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...x-falls-hotel/
Careful now. Your irrational hatred and fear is showing.

Some overly enthusiastic guy who wanted a picture is not the same as a politically motivated attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 01:16 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Every attack comes with a 10% coupon to a mypillow product
I think after the Dominion lawsuit the company is going to have to change it's name from MyPillow to TheirPillow. It's unfortunate that Lindell was drawn into Trump's conspiracy theories. He had a good thing going for himself.

Old 08-14-2021, 01:26 PM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I think after the Dominion lawsuit the company is going to have to change it's name from MyPillow to TheirPillow. It's unfortunate that Lindell was drawn into Trump's conspiracy theories. He had a good thing going for himself.
As much as I don’t agree with Lindell, I think it is horrible that this giant company with a sketchy name is going after him because the bigger picture is it will only result in job losses for Americans.

Old 08-14-2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:
As much as I don’t agree with Lindell, I think it is horrible that this giant company with a sketchy name is going after him because the bigger picture is it will only result in job losses for Americans.
So it is ok to defame somebody if you have a business that employs others?

Old 08-14-2021, 01:40 PM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
So it is ok to defame somebody if you have a business that employs others?
I really don’t think what he did was all that bad. I mean if he said the same thing about Coca-Cola I doubt the gloves would’ve been put on the way they have with sketchy named voting company. Certainly they have the right to sue but I think with the amount of damages they are seeking is totally ludicrous.

Old 08-14-2021, 01:41 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mike explained how he and Kendra had just returned to the lobby of the Sheraton Hotel from dinner. He estimates that he entered the lobby between 10:30 and 11 pm CT. As they walked through the lobby toward the elevator, two well-dressed men who Mike and Kendra estimated were between the age of 40-45 yrs old ran up to him and shouted, “Hey, I want your picture!” Although Mike suspected something unusual about the duo, he agreed to have his photo taken with them.

Only moments later, a “tall” and “very strong” man about 25-30 years old” came running up from the opposite direction “kind of out of nowhere...”

Then things got really strange... Very creepy guys. I hope the hotel lobby had cameras. More details in this article.

The Left are a bunch of dangerous, violent psychopaths as they have proven over and over. That is why they must be exposed and stopped.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...x-falls-hotel/
I'm sure they were just tourists, on a normal tourist visit, and in an orderly fashion were just viewing the astonishing anti-American attraction named The Pillow Guy!

Old 08-14-2021, 01:49 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
If it comes to that, perhaps Donald t might step in and buy the company!

Old 08-14-2021, 01:50 PM

Quote:
I really don’t think what he did was all that bad. I mean if he said the same thing about Coca-Cola I doubt the gloves would’ve been put on the way they have with sketchy named voting company. Certainly they have the right to sue but I think with the amount of damages they are seeking is totally ludicrous.
Well, I doubt anybody would believe him if he said Coca Cola colluded with the ghost of Hugo Chavez to rig the election, because Coca Cola does not make voting machines.

Now, if he said that Coca Cola used tainted cola nuts in its drinks, which produced birth defects in mothers, that might be a different story.

However, isn't it the role of the courts to determine whether what he did was all that bad? Dominion can sue, and if the courts think the lawsuit has merit and is defamatory within the definitions of our system, then by definition what Lindell did was bad.

Lindell can defend himself with lawyers too.

Old 08-14-2021, 02:06 PM

14,780 posts, read 8,115,126 times
Quote:
How would you feel if he was going around publicly saying inflammatory things about you that were untrue and that would damage your reputation? Especially, to the point it would erode trust in you from others and cause loss of your income?

They had to go after him. He is spouting lies about them and damaging their reputation, which could lead to the companies demise. You think the company's demise wouldn't result in job losses for Americans?

They had to seek legal help, they have a right to defend themselves and their reputation.If there was nothing to it, the Judge and courts would dismiss it or it would amount to nothing, because they wouldn't receive a favorable ruling.

Quote:

Not really, the horrible lies about them could damage their business or even make the company sink...
He has damaged their reputation, all with false innuendo and lies...they have every right to defend themselves and make him show proof about his insinuations and accusations.

If he can show proof that what he is saying is true, then the courts would rule in his favor.

If they can prove their is no validation in his lies, then yes, he and the others who went around publicly
should pay up...they cost this company to have a damaged reputation for no reason (except that their candidate lost a fair election), and the company has lost
money because of it. They should be re-compensated. And they have every right to defend their name and their reputation.

Old 08-14-2021, 02:08 PM

14,780 posts, read 8,115,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Well, I doubt anybody would believe him if he said Coca Cola colluded with the ghost of Hugo Chavez to rig the election, because Coca Cola does not make voting machines.

Now, if he said that Coca Cola used tainted cola nuts in its drinks, which produced birth defects in mothers, that might be a different story.

However, isn't it the role of the courts to determine whether what he did was all that bad? Dominion can sue, and if the courts think the lawsuit has merit and is defamatory within the definitions of our system, then by definition what Lindell did was bad.

Lindell can defend himself with lawyers too.

Exactly! Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies