Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 02:13 PM

4,396 posts, read 1,704,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I really don’t think what he did was all that bad. I mean if he said the same thing about Coca-Cola I doubt the gloves would’ve been put on the way they have with sketchy named voting company. Certainly they have the right to sue but I think with the amount of damages they are seeking is totally ludicrous.
These voting machine companies basically had one type of client, people who ran elections in the US. When Lindell says they can't be trusted, that pretty much eliminates any chance they have of continuing their business with these clients. These claims against the voting companies are incredibly damaging to them. They HAD to do it to protect their companies. And early on, the companies said they would NOT settle with any of these groups/people, because the truth HAD to come out in public in order to try to regain trust in their products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 02:20 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,224,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I really don’t think what he did was all that bad. I mean if he said the same thing about Coca-Cola I doubt the gloves would’ve been put on the way they have with sketchy named voting company. Certainly they have the right to sue but I think with the amount of damages they are seeking is totally ludicrous.
These voting machine companies basically had one type of client, people who ran elections in the US. When Lindell says they can't be trusted, that pretty much eliminates any chance they have of continuing their business with these clients. These claims against the voting companies are incredibly damaging to them. They HAD to do it to protect their companies. And early on, the companies said they would NOT settle with any of these groups/people, because the truth HAD to come out in public in order to try to regain trust in their products.
^^^ This. If you read the actual Dominion complaints, the amount of damage to its business has been considerable. And that is 100% predictable from the statements and actions of the proponents of the Big Lie. Yes, they will have to prove those damages, but their allegations did not surprise me in the least. How easy do you think it is for them to get new contracts in this environment?

Old 08-14-2021, 02:34 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Still don't understand why he went to dinner and a hotel when he swore to his followers he was gonna be at his "symposium" for 72 hours straight without a break.

Old 08-14-2021, 03:08 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,049,604 times
I'm looking at this guy and remembering how completely insane Rudy Guiliani behaved ....

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/08...-innocent.html

Is there a name for this phenomenon?

[@youtube]-fbhjgY4Cv8[@/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fbhjgY4Cv8

[@youtube]6ArSBSHNmzM[@/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArSBSHNmzM

Last edited by World Citizen; 08-14-2021 at 03:47 PM..

Old 08-14-2021, 04:52 PM

16,097 posts, read 10,766,542 times
I fully expect that the guys were simply Trump Rally addicts that were having a withdrawal episode and got too affectionate with paranoid Pillow Man. Where was his bodyguard?

Old 08-14-2021, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I fully expect that the guys were simply Trump Rally addicts that were having a withdrawal episode and got too affectionate with paranoid Pillow Man. Where was his bodyguard?
"Mike Lindell Updates ‘Attack’ Claim, Now Says It Was An Aggressive Selfie Seeker

After first claiming he was attacked by “antifa,”
Lindell elaborated in an interview, saying that he was essentially poked really hard."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-...b07b9118ab2c27

Old 08-14-2021, 05:14 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
The poor man. First Antifa stole all his evidence, then someone applied pressure to his armpit in a photo op. Tragic.

Old 08-14-2021, 05:17 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
"Mike Lindell Updates ‘Attack’ Claim, Now Says It Was An Aggressive Selfie Seeker

After first claiming he was attacked by “antifa,”
Lindell elaborated in an interview, saying that he was essentially poked really hard."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-...b07b9118ab2c27
That picture must have taken a long time. He is amusing but it is time for him to go get help.

Old 08-14-2021, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The poor man. First Antifa stole all his evidence, then someone applied pressure to his armpit in a photo op. Tragic.
"Mike Lindell shares details of alleged "attack" during cyber symposium photo-op

A fan squeezed Lindell's armpit during a photo-op — was he the victim of a "martial arts" pressure-point attack?"

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/14/mik...sium-photo-op/

I feel sorry for him at this point because he either can't quit making a fool of himself... or he won't.

Last edited by World Citizen; 08-14-2021 at 05:50 PM..

Old 08-14-2021, 05:18 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,404,541 times
Mike Lindell belongs in a mental institution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies