Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 10:37 PM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times

Advertisements

They traded mean tweets for a full scale humanitarian crisis during a pandemic, resulting in MORE troops being stuck in Afghanistan.

Sounds fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 10:39 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Oh, the irony.
Biden screwed up the borders, failed to control covid, inflation and now pulled a fiasco that will cause innocent lives for years to come….. your not one to talk.

Old 08-18-2021, 10:40 PM

13,467 posts, read 4,301,426 times
Quote:
Nothing is more important than character.

Trump's amorality and lack of character should have doomed him from even being nominated.

Excusing that and voting for him because of something good he might do only reveals that the voter cares more about policy goals than character, and that is a reflection upon each voter.
So you like politicians that pretend to have a perfect personal character (whatever that means) but screw the country with their policies. Each decade the standards were lowered and lowered and you are shocked that Trump won.

Biden has been in government since 1973. The grandfather of black mass incarceration and voted for the wars (lies for 19 years about his vote) and cuts and run in an incompetent exit and refuses to secure the border but you care more about mean tweets and Trump boning women when he was in the entertainment business.

If a person keeps pushing bad policies after bad policies that affects millions of us and lies about it, I wouldn't call that character but you do. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 08-18-2021, 10:59 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:

Trump's amorality and lack of character should have doomed him from even being nominated.

Excusing that and voting for him because of something good he might do only reveals that the voter cares more about policy goals than character, and that is a reflection upon each voter.
When the choice is lack of character versus lack of cognitive function, one probably shouldn’t vote for the idiot. Or, just a thought, you could have voted third party had you actually known how incompetent Biden was. That was my vote. The media squashed anything negative about Biden faster than a toddler grabs a cookie once he became the nominee, but it was fairly easy to research his history and realize that he probably wasn’t fit for the Presidency even before he suffered mental decline.

You didn’t vote for Biden because he was a better candidate, you voted for him because the media convinced you that he was. Had the media conglomerates - oddly enough the group that most often started battles with Trump and had the most incentive to see him gone - covered both candidates with an objective lens Biden’s shortcomings would have been glaringly obvious. They didn’t, and a whole bunch of people are starting to realize what was even obvious to Obama eventually; Biden is incompetent.

Quote:
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."
We just started a humanitarian crisis in the Middle East, and our President is on vacation and getting combative when someone asks him about dead Afghanis falling off of airplanes. Did you watch the Stephonapolaus (sp?) interview? If not, you should go watch it. Then come back and defend your vote for this clown. Biden is a perfect example of why the notion of changing to a popular vote shouldn’t even be talked about.

The media managed to convince people that Trump was racist, misogynistic, and incompetent. So that we could elect a guy who actually is.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:03 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,771,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/repu...jason-chaffetz

Great Opinion piece

Are you happy now?
Frankly, yes I am.

The malignant narcissist is out of the WH. No more chaos, no more international embarrassments, no more grifting, no more useless daughter and incompetent son in law, no more coked out son and the rest of the family leeches.

I don’t have to hear a “president” insult people left and right accomplishing nothing. I don’t have to read about irrational temper tantrums. I don’t have to listen to the POTUS blame everyone and everything under the sun for his ignorance, his incompetence.

He never took responsibility for anything.

So yeah, I’m quite happy.

Old 08-19-2021, 03:40 AM

20,442 posts, read 12,798,703 times
Quote:

Did you vote for Bill or Hillary?

Old 08-19-2021, 03:40 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

“Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
Lol, I see what you did there. Those are Biden quotes.

Old 08-19-2021, 03:42 AM

20,442 posts, read 12,798,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Frankly, yes I am.

The malignant narcissist is out of the WH. No more chaos, no more international embarrassments, no more grifting, no more useless daughter and incompetent son in law, no more coked out son and the rest of the family leeches.

I don’t have to hear a “president” insult people left and right accomplishing nothing. I don’t have to read about irrational temper tantrums. I don’t have to listen to the POTUS blame everyone and everything under the sun for his ignorance, his incompetence.

He never took responsibility for anything.

So yeah, I’m quite happy.
You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

Old 08-19-2021, 03:45 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:

If you voted for Biden then you voted for someone with a lack of good character. Unfortunately we are usually faced with choices of candidates that aren’t the greatest of moral character. There has only been one truly fine person of moral character serving as president in the past 100 years - Jimmy Carter. He wasn’t the best president, but a fine person.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:02 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
A smug, righteous feeling that they helped get Evilorange out of there!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies