Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 12:54 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
I'm not sure if Biden is good or not, but Trump needed to go. He was an orange Mussolini-wannabe who worked to destroy the rule of law and checks and balances in the Federal government, and those trends would have put the US on the road to being governed even more poorly than it has been.
That is exactly what Biden is doing now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 01:10 PM

292 posts, read 92,625 times
Idiot!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1427784320048144385

Old 08-18-2021, 01:10 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
That is exactly what Biden is doing now.
It’s like they’re living in opposite world. I just don’t know what to say to people like that.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I know what I'm saying, yes. I would take him any day over the other one.
When in history have people wished for the incompetent idiot over the guy who may say some mean things from time to time but projected strength? Biden projects NO strength and has our allies and our enemies mocking him as we speak. I’ll take the mocking of Trump who they at least knew wasn’t a p-word.

I can’t believe there are people defending Biden today. You should be sad that it has come to this. Embarrassed for him and for our country. I’ll never understand being glad he’s there.

You guys said a ham sandwich would be better than Trump. I wish you would have elected an actual ham sandwich because it would have been better than this team. Any of the field of primary candidates besides Kamala Harris would have been better than what we have. I would say Kamala Harris might even be better but wtf is she? She has proven over the last few months that she cannot handle this job and would probably be even worse than Biden if that were even possible.

Last edited by katygirl68; 08-18-2021 at 01:28 PM..

Old 08-18-2021, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
So it’s more about personality the substance. Biden in one move, actually two has ruined our credibility, Trump may be gruff but he never caused blood to be shed with many more to come, much less more dangerous for women especially young girls. Got unvented immigrants crossing the borders, rising crime, less police, higher food prices, higher gas prices, since Biden became President, but I guess because he seems nicer (which he isn’t) and doesn’t tweet he’s better.
He doesn’t even seem nicer. He is always combative. I could take that if he could back it up with good policy but he can’t.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
I'm not sure if Biden is good or not, but Trump needed to go. He was an orange Mussolini-wannabe who worked to destroy the rule of law and checks and balances in the Federal government, and those trends would have put the US on the road to being governed even more poorly than it has been.
Could you give us some examples of ways Trump worked to destroy the rule of law and checks and balances? Please be specific because this vague stuff y’all say isn’t going to cut it anymore. I want specifics.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:26 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times
They got a moron whose wife is probably running the country.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:07 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
When in history have people wished for the incompetent idiot over the guy who may say some mean things from time to time but projected strength? Biden projects NO strength and has our allies and our enemies mocking him as we speak. I’ll take the mocking of Trump who they at least knew wasn’t a p-word.

I can’t believe there are people defending Biden today. You should be sad that it has come to this. Embarrassed for him and for our country. I’ll never understand being glad he’s there.

You guys said a ham sandwich would be better than Trump. I wish you would have elected an actual ham sandwich because it would have been better than this team. Any of the field of primary candidates besides Kamala Harris would have been better than what we have. I would say Kamala Harris might even be better but wtf is she? She has proven over the last few months that she cannot handle this job and would probably be even worse than Biden if that were even possible.
I voted to replace the incompetent guy. I'm not defending what Biden did regarding Afghanistan. But I am saying I don't regret voting for him. I don't expect you to understand.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He doesn’t even seem nicer. He is always combative. I could take that if he could back it up with good policy but he can’t.
I agree, but they think he’s nicer….

Old 08-18-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I voted to replace the incompetent guy. I'm not defending what Biden did regarding Afghanistan. But I am saying I don't regret voting for him. I don't expect you to understand.
Then you turn around and voted for a real incompetent man, who is responsible for the many deaths and many more deaths to come, in a place many of our young men and women put their lives on the line and died

Just so you know, Biden just now a a speech and not once mentioned Afghanistan or took questions. That’s your guy… he’s pathetic sniveling loser….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies