Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 06:36 AM

7,245 posts, read 4,574,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I saw that and read some articles that confirmed that - but those are hidden deep in most search engines and not readily available unless you spend time looking and using different keywords. Even then it's lucky if you find them.
I find this pod cast to be amazing.

Thanks to Heather and Brett for doing it.

I think you can see it on the alternate video service Oddessey.

I know vaccinated people don't want to admit this information but, as the evidence comes in it is not good. I urge vaccinated people to pay attention and stop living in their fantasy world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 07:17 AM

45,285 posts, read 26,536,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Take a History Class View Post
Interesting. I had no idea you couldn't just build a hospital if you wanted to. I figured it would have to be certified in some way, but didn't know you needed permission.
Yeah when you start digging, you quickly find out the govt is into every aspect of the healthcare system. so when someone refers to it as private you just have to

Old 08-20-2021, 08:16 AM

18,873 posts, read 8,524,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Read what I wrote above about that statistic. It was a lie from Fauci and others. They were using numbers from when the pandemic began. There’s many places about the country for over half and then Israel almost 80% of those being hospitalized are fully vaccinated. You are watching a conspiracy unfold right before your eyes.
Be careful comparing to Israel. as there are many differences between the two people, culture, genetics, level of Delta and vaccines used. But they do give us some clues as to where we might be heading here.

The Pfizer is waning, and that along with the Delta being so much more transmissible, means the virus is now in effect starting to bypass the vaccine trough mutation. We knew about this possibility from day #1.

But that doesn't mean the vaccine has failed. It has worked famously up until very recently, and still the best bet for most people.

This is why booster #3 is starting for our high risks. My wife gets hers today. In 100 days IMO we will have a better booster edited specifically for the Delta. So yes, another booster for her in 100 days. No big deal vs the alternative possibilities.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post
The real irony of all this is the gold standard of Covid-immunity is not a vaccine passport...it's a positive antibody or T-cell test. The former is only proof that you've gotten a shot. The latter is proof of actual immunity.

Yet those who are pushing mandatory vaccination refuse to accept the superior form of proof in lieu of the vaccine passport.

Tells you this isn't about medicine, science, or health.
Well hold there! You are getting ahead of our ongoing and accelerated medical learning and re-adapting process. What you say may well be in the future, but we are not there yet. The T cell testing is just coming out. And it will take more than just months to get enough data from new medical studies looking at just that. The potential problem though with the T tests, is the fact that these coronaviruses tend to mutate. So you might have a good/high reading, yet that immunity may not be properly focused on some new variant.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Not by Pfizer. They said "up to 6 months" quite clearly.

It was our government, FDA, CDC, Fauci that tooted the vaccine as the "holy grail" that would save us.

Well from Jan to now is 8 months. Do people who got the shot in Jan have any immunity left ?
Moderna has better residual at this point in time. But even there, high risks should get #3.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take a History Class View Post
Interesting. I had no idea you couldn't just build a hospital if you wanted to. I figured it would have to be certified in some way, but didn't know you needed permission.
Certificate of need is a state regulation. Some do, some don't.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:32 AM

45,285 posts, read 26,536,890 times
Required in 35 states
Quote:
Certificate of Need (CON) laws are state regulatory mechanisms for establishing or expanding health care facilities and services in a given area. In a state with a CON program, a state health planning agency must approve major capital expenditures for certain health care facilities. CON programs aim to control health care costs by restricting duplicative services and determining whether new capital expenditures meet a community need.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health...tate-laws.aspx

Old 08-21-2021, 02:06 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,812,773 times
Please stop quoting Israel's numbers in every thread outside of it's context. The high majority of those getting infected are the unvaccinated. Again here are Israel's daily stats (use Chrome to translate webpage into English).

https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

Last edited by Pruzhany; 08-21-2021 at 02:19 PM..

Old 08-21-2021, 02:26 PM

39,110 posts, read 51,351,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I wanted to start a separate thread that Fauci got caught red-handed lying about The statistics of those being hospitalized as pretty much only unvaccinated. He was throwing in the statistics including unvaccinated from the beginning of the pandemic and making it sound as though it had been since the vaccine was available. Lol that is Dirty nasty out right lying. I guess people are finally starting to wake up. Yes, the vaccines were part of a conspiracy and it’s now becoming blatantly obvious.

Fast is, JUST AS I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE, the flip is happening. In many places the people being hospitalized and getting sick and even dying are those who are vaccinated.
Don't take it from Fauci.
Any hospital will tell you what is going on. Check with any ICU. They will say the same thing. For now, at least, unvaccinated people are the ones that are dying by 100:1. Where my daughter works they have had only one vaccinated person die of covid out of dozens. One. That person was elderly and had received the J&J. They lose about four unvaccinated people per day some as young as early 20s, all under 60. (Why? High vaccination rate among elderly). Other young, unvaccinated, patients suffer strokes and heart attacks from clots caused by covid. If they manage to survive the covid, they will suffer the consequences the rest of their lives. On the internal med covid floor, about 10% of the patients are vaccinated. They do not progress to critical. Not so for the unvaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies