Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 06:47 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You're talking about suddenly taking an author at rote who has been roundly castigated by Trump supporters for the last three years.
And it couldn't be more logical to do so.

Admissions are credible by themselves.

Accusations require proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 06:49 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I would say a third, unless overwhelming evidence made the Leftist look stupid. After all Weinstein raped for years before he was prosecuted.
I read a poster say today who leans left, that he is a Vietnam war veteran which means he fought communists yet he defends Milley and all that Biden and dems are doing, it blows my mind.

After the communists gained control in Vietnam many were sent to -re-education camps some were outright killed.

Just in the last two weeks several VERIFIED stories have broke about teachers taking down American flags and putting up Marxist ones in classrooms of PUBLIC schools.

New reports of people in government saying censorship should happen, namely of COVID discussion but you know it won't end there.

And half the country is ok with that.....

They have half of government, most of media, now big teach, many of schools and universities on their side, now they are looking to reshape the military. How long before they say the constitution needs to go?

The biggest threat to America is not Trumpers or the not vaccinated or white people, the biggest threat is Marxists. But the Marxists want you to believe those other three are the biggest threat.

Old 09-14-2021, 06:50 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Trump knew he was going to lose that is why he got his followers set up with the so-called rigged election before the election happened.
Or, more simply, the election *was* rigged, and evidence of some aspects of the "rigging" was available ahead of time.

Old 09-14-2021, 06:59 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Everyone needs to take a DEEP BTEATH for a minute. I’m no fan of Miley, BUT ….

1). The Woodward Book (his 3rd Anti-Trump Book) has 200 UN-Named/Anonymous Sources for his book.
2).. Not a soul at the Pentagon collaborates this.
3). IF this took place - it’s Big Time SERIOUS News that Milley would have been collaborating with the Chinese…

And exactly WHY would Woodward have sat on this information, HID his knowledge of such a serious action?

Answer = 200 Anonymous Sources AND book sales. Color me doubtful.
This is serious Court Martial material and Woodward suppressed it? I don’t believe it.
At one point in his life, Bob Woodward was a real Reporter ….. now he is just chasing MONEY.
Or so we were led to believe 50 years ago, when we we had access to but a small sliver of any whole story, whatever that whole story was.

We have known now for years that Bob Woodward is a partisan hack and a moron, so I have grave doubts that he was ever any different. We thought he was a real reporter because we just didn't know him....or very much about what really went on inside Washington.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:00 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
And it couldn't be more logical to do so.

Admissions are credible by themselves.

Accusations require proof.
I don’t follow you. What did Woodward “admit”?

Old 09-14-2021, 07:01 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
If Milley really did make those calls to China, he needs to face a court martial for treason.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:05 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Or, more simply, the election *was* rigged, and evidence of some aspects of the "rigging" was available ahead of time.
What a crying shame it really is that Giuliani, Powell, and Wood couldn’t remember to bring the evidence with them in sixty appearances in court. It could have changed everything if any of them had been more competent than Trump.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:19 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
This is horrifying if true. And if it's allowed to stand then NOTHING is off limits and we have no government or laws or rules anymore.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:25 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,315,787 times
It’s just appalling how the left so easily with a straight face down play Afghanistan and now are downplaying this. I hope this story isn’t true.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:25 PM

6,813 posts, read 9,357,536 times
Unfortunately, nothing will happen. No consequences for Democrats or people in a Democratic administration, of course! Had the shoe been on the other foot, I’m sure this would be the worst, most treasonous thing ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies