Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 08:12 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Milley needs to face a court martial.
If verified. Remember this was said in a book. More investigating needs to be done to verify but sadly it probably won't be and if Republicans gain control they will probably go the nice guy route and just not follow up.

Remember "the swamp" also includes a lot of Republicans, Republican voters like me who were fed up with so much hypocrisy from the GOP as well wanted the swamp drained of all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 08:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Trump was unhinged, and acting erratically
cite your proof.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:16 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrap View Post
It turns out Miley is looking like one of the biggest swamp rats in the Tidel Basin.

Who put him in charge of the government?

And has this country gone so far down the tubes that we have people cheering this? Do we not believe in the Constitution?
People have lost their way morally and ethically. The only thing that matters to some is the bottom line - and they don't care what it took to get there.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:16 PM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Doesn’t it bother any of you that the President of the United States was so deranged that the top general felt he had to take extraordinary steps to prevent rash moves to start a war?

Old 09-14-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
And has this country gone so far down the tubes that we have people cheering this? Do we not believe in the Constitution?
the answer seems yes to the 1st and no to the 2nd.

I hope people realize what it will mean when the military is indoctrinated to one political party which bringing in BLM studies into it is a example or "upholding the values of a administration" not of the constitution, if and when the time comes for a certain order the military will carry it out without question.

listen to her response at 23 seconds where she says "values"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJBlFQycfk

Old 09-14-2021, 08:21 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,330,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Doesn’t it bother any of you that the President of the United States was so deranged that the top general felt he had to take extraordinary steps to prevent rash moves to start a war?
Seriously right? What is wrong with people? Trump was trying to overthrow the election and launch a war to distract the American people at the same time.

Thank God the military still has a code of honor and they did their jobs and protected our democracy. Trump became a "Domestic Enemy" when he lost all his marbles in the last month of his presidency and was treated accordingly.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:22 PM

13,282 posts, read 7,330,443 times
Since when did you guys start accepting books from liberals as the truth only when it suits your narrative. The only piece of evidence that is verifiable is the transcripts of the Pelosi discussion where she calls Trump crazy nothing knew about that. That was reported months ago meeting between Pelosi and Milley.

The only fact here is Trump is crazy and will never hold office again I hope he runs in 2024 Biden could sleep in his basement a 2nd time Trump will lose again.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:22 PM

Quote:
the answer seems yes to the 1st and no to the 2nd.

I hope people realize what it will mean when the military is indoctrinated to one political party which bringing in BLM studies into it is a example or "upholding the values of a administration" not of the constitution, if and when the time comes for a certain order the military will carry it out without question.

listen to her response at 23 seconds and again at 55 seconds where she says "values"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJBlFQycfk

Old 09-14-2021, 08:23 PM

947 posts, read 297,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Doesn't it bother you that a U.S. general was so deluded by Trump hatred and liberalism (he's the guy with the "white rage" remark) that he told an enemy of our county that he would not following the president's orders?

It's treason.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Doesn't it bother you that a U.S. general was so deluded by Trump hatred and liberalism (he's the guy with the "white rage" remark) that he told an enemy of our county that he would not following the president's orders?

It's treason.
Now why would it bother someone who is so deluded by Trump hatred and liberalism himself?

These poor people can't think straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies