Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 07:28 AM

947 posts, read 297,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
amen!

catering to leftists' insanity is the furthest thing from 'sane.'
And look at what they're doing. They're essentially saying that everyone who liked and supported President Trump (well, his policies....not him personally) are guilty of treason. Everything is upside down with these leftists: in their minds, everyone who doesn't support the destruction of America via the far-left policies being shoved down our throats is guilty of not supporting America.

If you don't support us as we destroy America, you are guilty of not supporting America!

Think that one through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2021, 07:35 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,581,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
And you trust a president with cognitive issues?
Nah, but I know he at least understands the concept of mutually assured destruction and listen to his Joint Chiefs of Staff. I feel pretty confident he won’t try to start a war on Twitter.

It’s sad that we’re discussing how a senile man already known for being a foot-in-mouth party lapdog is preferable to a senile unhinged reality show host who doesn’t understand that you don’t attack nuclear states.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:36 AM

24,007 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Most Republicans supported the President of the United States, yes, and recognize that when a general aides and abets the enemy, it's treason.

As far as taking an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, then why isn't Biden being impeached? He's doing immense damage to the United States and her citizens (from welcoming in COVID-infected illegals to leaving Americans trapped behind terrorist lines), and I just hope it's not too late to reverse the leftist policies once we win the House in 2022.

What you have said, in your post above, is that good Americans who did not attempt to block the United States president are themselves guilty of treason. SMH at how low liberals have fallen, and the contempt they have for anyone who doesn't agree with liberalism.
Perhaps the congress should make law that say anybody coming in to the country must be quarantined instead of leaving immigration policy in the hands of changing administrations.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post
Nah, but I know he at least understands the concept of mutually assured destruction and listen to his Joint Chiefs of Staff. I feel pretty confident he won’t try to start a war on Twitter.
But he didn't listen - and he apparently didn't understand. What military advisors suggested to him that he remove all troops from a terrorist-run country and leave Americans behind?

And Biden's weakness will enable the start of a war. It was Trump's STRENGTH that had us starting no wars under his leadership.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Perhaps the congress should make law that say anybody coming in to the country must be quarantined instead of leaving immigration policy in the hands of changing administrations.
There's already a law (42) that says immigration can halt during a pandemic, and Trump made use of it to halt the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who now are coming in under Biden.

- Are you aware that Biden REVERSED what Trump did and, in the midst of a pandemic, welcomed them all in? And are you aware that when Trump, in the early days of the pandemic, halted flights in from China, Biden - playing the race card, as usual - said it was xenophobic?

- And that while Biden is shrieking for Americans to get vaccinated - issuing mandate - he is allow illegals in even though 30% of them are refusing the vaccine? Why hold Americans to standards that the illegals don't have to follow?

Old 09-15-2021, 07:49 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
He should be hung.
Wasn't that the theme of 1/6 ? Violence is not the answer.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:51 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Treason along with other conspirators like schiff, schumer, nadler, pelosi and a host of other in addition to media moguls.

Take away their citizenship!

Old 09-15-2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
He should be hung.
I don't think we hang traitors these days. He should be court-martialed, however, and imprisoned for aiding the enemy.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:56 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,581,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
But he didn't listen - and he apparently didn't understand. What military advisors suggested to him that he remove all troops from a terrorist-run country and leave Americans behind?

And Biden's weakness will enable the start of a war. It was Trump's STRENGTH that had us starting no wars under his leadership.
I won’t argue that the withdrawal couldn’t have been handled better, just that Biden was following through on a deal Trump’s admin brokered. It was always going to be a Saigon 2.0 situation no matter who was president, and we were far too along in the deal for Biden to withdraw. Yall would be screeching if he did that too.

Regardless, I know he understands mutually assured destruction with nuclear war. Given how the highest ranking military officials responded to Trump, you cannot say he was Commander in Chief. We were living in a four-year-long coup effectively, and the sad thing is that that is what prevented new wars.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:57 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,562,333 times
Milley committed treason at the behest of Nancy Pelosi, they should both be put up against a wall and shot.

Of course they'll get away with it though because those who give her power hate the country as much or more than they do.

China, emboldened by the traitors running the US government, will almost certainly seize this opportunity to expand their empire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies