Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 06:21 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Democrats defending treason because muh Trump. Incredible
Incredible, and completely unsurprising. They became the party of insanity when they failed to steal the election in 2016. They thought they didn’t need to bother because who would possibly elect Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. I disliked what the party became under Obama, but what they became under Trump should scare everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2021, 06:21 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I suspect in any administration, US officials make calls to officials in other countries without approval or notice to the President.

Assuring China that there is no attack in the works was to reassure the Cinese.

I'm sure most countries knew that Trump's bark was worth than his bite.
That is a big assumption you are making. Especially when you start translating someone's words into another language. Words are translated literally so any hyperbole or sarcasm gets lost.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:22 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I'm glad there was somebody sane in the White House.

Most Republicans were Trump enablers. Had they done their duty, Milley would not have had to do his. They all take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and these United States. No different from Kissinger doing his duty when Nixon was a drunk.

All you who think China is your enemy can stop enabling them by not buying a thing made in China. American companies did move their manufacturing to China for the cheap labor. Americans bought their products and continue to but their stock.

Who is to blame, really?
Sane? Treason?????

Acting to assuage democrat fears and mental illness is not "sane".

All of the things the liberals imagined about Trump never came to fruition and have only been realized through Biden.

Speaking of sane/insane, Milley and Pelosi's actions ARE TREASON. It is for very good reasons that individual soldiers, politicians, and citizens DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENGAGE FOREIGN NATIONS AND DICTATE POLICY.

Milley and Pelosi's actions entail GIVING AID TO THE ENEMY (INTELLIGENCE) AND IS THUS FRAUD.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:34 AM

13,605 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Doesn't it bother you that a U.S. general was so deluded by Trump hatred and liberalism (he's the guy with the "white rage" remark) that he told an enemy of our county that he would not following the president's orders?

It's treason.
Who nominated General Milley to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs? Donald Trump, that’s who. Reportedly Trump nominated him because the two had struck a close friendship during the interview process. He was confirmed by the Senate 89-1.

So this trusted friend of the President, who was supported by both Republicans and Democrats, feared that Trump was going off the deep end. I think that’s very serious.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:40 AM

13,605 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Trump speculated Milley came up with the story himself to deflect attention from Afghanistan

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...reason-if-true

I believe this. Milley was trying to save face
Except that the book has been at the publishers long before the Afghanistan withdrawal happened.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:49 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,580,478 times
Who wants to place bets Milley did the same thing with Iran in January 2020?

Even the most hardcore of conservatives Trump had in his cabinet and staff subverted his authority to insulate America from the consequences of his unhinged decisions. Seriously, if you can listen to that man talk for two minutes and not realize there's something deeply wrong with him, not just in terms of intelligence, but in terms of character, you are as brainwashed as the average Chinese person is for the CCP or the average Russian person is for Putin.

Why yes, yes I do trust the head Chinese general more than I do Trump. Only one of them actually understands the concept of mutually assured destruction.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:54 AM

23,997 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post

Even the most hardcore of conservatives Trump had in his cabinet and staff subverted his authority to insulate America from the consequences of his unhinged decisions. Seriously, if you can listen to that man talk for two minutes and not realize there's something deeply wrong with him, not just in terms of intelligence, but in terms of character, you are as brainwashed as the average Chinese person is for the CCP or the average Russian person is for Putin.

Why yes, yes I do trust the head Chinese general more than I do Trump. Only one of them actually understands the concept of mutually assured destruction.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:18 AM

2,018 posts, read 869,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post

And you trust a president with cognitive issues?

Old 09-15-2021, 07:24 AM

947 posts, read 297,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I'm glad there was somebody sane in the White House.

Most Republicans were Trump enablers. Had they done their duty, Milley would not have had to do his. They all take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and these United States. No different from Kissinger doing his duty when Nixon was a drunk.

All you who think China is your enemy can stop enabling them by not buying a thing made in China. American companies did move their manufacturing to China for the cheap labor. Americans bought their products and continue to but their stock.

Who is to blame, really?
Most Republicans supported the President of the United States, yes, and recognize that when a general aides and abets the enemy, it's treason.

As far as taking an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, then why isn't Biden being impeached? He's doing immense damage to the United States and her citizens (from welcoming in COVID-infected illegals to leaving Americans trapped behind terrorist lines), and I just hope it's not too late to reverse the leftist policies once we win the House in 2022.

What you have said, in your post above, is that good Americans who did not attempt to block the United States president are themselves guilty of treason. SMH at how low liberals have fallen, and the contempt they have for anyone who doesn't agree with liberalism.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:25 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sane? Treason?????

Acting to assuage democrat fears and mental illness is not "sane".

All of the things the liberals imagined about Trump never came to fruition and have only been realized through Biden.

Speaking of sane/insane, Milley and Pelosi's actions ARE TREASON. It is for very good reasons that individual soldiers, politicians, and citizens DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENGAGE FOREIGN NATIONS AND DICTATE POLICY.

Milley and Pelosi's actions entail GIVING AID TO THE ENEMY (INTELLIGENCE) AND IS THUS FRAUD.
amen!

catering to leftists' insanity is the furthest thing from 'sane.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies