Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2021, 02:32 PM

17,464 posts, read 14,706,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I personally know someone who is in his late 30's and does all those things who still using oxygen after several week battle with covid. The fact that hospitals are reporting 100% are unvaccinated who are placed on ventilators is proof that the vaccine works.

Primary Care doctors reporting this fact from University of Tennessee medical center.

And I personally know a 100 year old who had the virus 6 months ago and is perfectly fine and probably out in her garden right now.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:35 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,411,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
https://c19ivermectin.com/

These studies had nothing to do specifically with India. While I cannot say this about the FDA and CDC, there are legitimate scientists around the world who are not driven by the politics (and big pharma profits) of vaccines, and have continued to explore, study and test treatments the medical cartel has continued to insist don’t exist.

Unfortunately, corruption is rampant, and the entire medical apparatus has done everything possible to keep effective therapeutics hidden, primarily due to the fact that in order to secure FDA Emergency Use Authorization for their extremely dangerous, and inadequately tested Gene Therapy drug posing as a vaccine, they needed to show there were no effective therapeutics available to justify the EUA.

As a consequence, many people died unnecessarily, that could have been saved with these well tested drugs which have been proven safe over decades of use.
And all those studies were low quality. Why not comment on the high quality RCT's showing no benefits?

Old 09-02-2021, 02:38 PM

13,330 posts, read 7,362,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
And I personally know a 100 year old who had the virus 6 months ago and is perfectly fine and probably out in her garden right now.
Good for him it's unknown why covid kills some and not others why would anyone want to risk it by avoiding a vaccine, or relying in ivermectin.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:40 PM

23,591 posts, read 17,275,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.aol.com/entertainment/jo...224246159.html

Oh well, no vaccine- get COVID!

Like Phil Valentine, who died:
Phil Valentine, radio host and vaccine skeptic, dies of COVID-19

https://news.yahoo.com/phil-valentin...224303564.html

They need to quit preaching Anti-Vax on the air

How many others have died or got sick, unnecessarily, because of listening to them!
Taking an off label treatment does not mean that person is antivax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What idiot would come to that conclusion?????????????????

The ignorance about health and medicine is promoted by the official government propaganda machine and democrats/trump haters.

May as well be against people taking rat poison to thin blood, heart medicine to mask pain during dental procedures and crazy glue for eye surgery.

Look up 'OFF LABEL' use of approved drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That large animal worming medication has saved countless human lives in sub Saharan Africa from the effects of river blindness.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Good for him it's unknown why covid kills some and not others why would anyone want to risk it by avoiding a vaccine, or relying in ivermectin.
She's a woman btw.

Probably because it's a personal choice.

Maybe try not to concern yourself about other people's health choices?

Old 09-02-2021, 02:44 PM

13,330 posts, read 7,362,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She's a woman btw.

Probably because it's a personal choice.

Maybe try not to concern yourself about other people's health choices?
They should not be allowed into a hospital then if that's their choice tax payer is paying for them.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:49 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,411,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammythebull View Post
The most common meta analysis has been led by Dr. Tess Lawrie, in the UK. Here's the link, which includes 15 trials in their analysis. Few quotes:

"Meta-analysis of 15 trials, assessing 2438 participants, found that ivermectin reduced the risk of death by an average of 62% ... compared with no ivermectin treatment ... risk of death 2.3% versus 7.8% among hospitalized patients in this analysis, respectively."

and

"Three studies involving 738 participants evaluated ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts. Meta-analysis of these 3 trials, assessing 738 participants, found that ivermectin prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts probably reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by an average of 86%"
You mean a meta-analysis that included the Elgazzar study that was retracted because it was fraudulent? Yea great citation there. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hical-concerns

Old 09-02-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
They should not be allowed into a hospital then if that's their choice tax payer is paying for them.
Okay, I agree. As soon as you agree that people with diseases causes by obesity and smoking shouldn't be allowed into a hospital then.

Or anyone who partakes in risky behaviors like skydiving, rock climbing, scuba diving, downhill skiing, driving over the speed limit, axe throwing, bungee jumping, etc.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:54 PM

29,221 posts, read 22,414,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Should we not take antibiotics or thyroid medication because vets prescribe it for animals, too?
I don't know the answer, but when my brother accidentally shot his hand with a dose of tetanus vaccine intended for calves, his doctor said it was doubtful he would ever be infected with tetanus again. He got a dose 3 or 4 times stronger than a human body needs to be protected.
It made his hand swell up tight for 60 days, though. That was the down side.

Cowboys get tetanus all the time. It comes with the job. The vaccine is identical for humans and animals, but it doesn't cure roundworms or Covid.

I think no one should rely on their beliefs or what they heard from some friend to make a decision on a medical condition.

Medical doctors have worked hard on finding cures for deadly diseases for at least 3,000 years, and they have been telling each other what worked and didn't for that long. That's a lot of shared knowledge that came from experience.

According to written language, the Chinese began inoculation against smallpox in the year 1000 AD. What's my personal belief compared to that?
So when my doctor recommends I get a vaccine shot, even if I think I don't need it, I get the shot. All I know is I never caught smallpox, whooping cough, mumps, dypyheria, polio, yellow fever, or Covid-19, but some of my ancestors died from all of them, including 2 who weren't ancestors until Covid made them so last year.

Old 09-02-2021, 03:17 PM

29,221 posts, read 22,414,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
What, vs. ad campaigns trying to get even kids to get the mRNA shots with lies such as "the vaccine is very effective against the Delta variant", which is a lie.

Plenty of "vaccinated" people are catching the Wuhan virus, and they are less immune than those who get it and recover from it.
Remember when heard immunity was supposedly the goal. Well that only works if enough people get sick and/or vaccinated, and their antibodies remain high enough to not get re-infected and pass it on to others. As the months go by, the 90+ claims of the vaccines are dipping down in the 70's or so.

Those who are in high risk groups should take the mRNA shots, at least until an actual "vaccine" like the Noravax is approved. The risk vs. reward for them is a definite reason.
But vaccinating the young, healthy, and even kids makes little sense at this stage.

`
Like you said: They catch it but recover from it. That means the vaccine works!
It doesn't matter if someone is re-infected if the infection is never serious.

Far more folks who were inoculated won't ever be infected a second time at all. If everyone was vaccinated, Covid wouldn't be any more dangerous than a cold.

Life as we once knew it could go back to normal, and all the arguments would stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies