Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 07:24 PM

1,811 posts, read 900,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Chicken, lamb, corn, potato, beef are also found in pet food.

Using your logic, your dinner should be a bowl of Purina.

Why didn’t you use logic in your post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2021, 07:29 PM

1,811 posts, read 900,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
If a human eats pet food for any length of time it'll cause disease because pet food is designed for, wait for it.... pets! It doesn't come with the necessary nutrients needed by a human.

Ivermectin for horses is different from Ivermectin for human. I honestly thought this is not something that needed to be point out.

Your post is absolutely untrue. Consider yourself fact checked. Ivermectin be it for animals or humans is chemically identical. Otherwise one of them wouldn’t be ivermectin, it would be something else. The issue is the dosage. It’s not hard to figure that out.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:39 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
The mainstream media is propaganda.

Tim Pool did a good job of showing that right before the pandemic they were calling Ivermectin a wonder drug that won a Nobel prize, and can be used in humans to help with Malaria.

Then once Ivermectin could somehow be connected to orange man bad, it was merely a "horse dewormer."

Old 09-03-2021, 07:42 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
I'm amused by the same folks pushing Ivermectin, being the same folks that said that Covid was a nothing burger that was no worse than a cold.

Whoa now, so you're telling me Covid is serious now?

Old 09-03-2021, 07:43 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for its outstanding results treating HUMANS.

Anybody on here claiming this is strictly a drug for livestock, horses, or animals of any kind is either woefully uninformed or a total liar.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/me...press-release/

Old 09-03-2021, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchikanite View Post
Your post is absolutely untrue. Consider yourself fact checked. Ivermectin be it for animals or humans is chemically identical. Otherwise one of them wouldn’t be ivermectin, it would be something else. The issue is the dosage. It’s not hard to figure that out.
Well given recent problems in Oklahoma....let's see....1 horse weighs about 1/3 chevy truck.....mom is about 1/5 chevy truck....carry the 1 divide by pie...mmmmmm pie.

What kind of pie Hank?

Shut up Donny. Just give her the whole thing the extree will just help her Diabeets.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for its outstanding results treating HUMANS.

Anybody on here claiming this is strictly a drug for livestock, horses, or animals of any kind is either woefully uninformed or a total liar.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/me...press-release/
^^This I completely agree with.

I'm not against Ivermectin at all, make your own choices. Unfortunately a number of folk have been "speraminting" with a difficulty of getting the dosage cowrecked.

Again though I ask, why would one take Ivermectin from a *cough* disease no worse than the common cold? There's theraflu right on the grocery store shelf, it's what I took when I got Covid.

Yep, I'm calling out the same crowd that swore Covid was no big deal....to now be taking Ivermectin. Why? It's just a cold, suck it up buttercup.

Last edited by Mathguy; 09-03-2021 at 08:04 PM..

Old 09-03-2021, 07:49 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm amused by the same folks pushing Ivermectin, being the same folks that said that Covid was a nothing burger that was no worse than a cold.

Who specifically are you referring to?

Also, saying that it is more than just for horses is a fact. The FDA approves of its use in humans for certain parasites. The WHO has supported its use in humans for Malaria.

These are facts.

One can say that it is propaganda to assert that it is a horse dewormer period.

Maybe it isn't effective for covid, we will see, but it is anti-science to keep insisting it is a horse dewormer as if it doesn't have real applications in humans.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:53 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Yep. Amazing isn’t it?

These are the same folks complaining that the Covid vaccines weren’t approved by the FDA but Ivermectin isn’t FDA approved for the treatment of Covid.

When the physicians at Walter Reed treated Trump for Covid they gave him Regeneron (totally experimental at the time).

They didn’t give him hydroxychloroquine, or a z-pac or ivermectin. Trump had Cadillac healthcare while his supporters are delighted to receive the equivalent of a beat up Pinto healthcare.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:55 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
This is old news and doesn’t change anything. We know ivermectin has antiviral properties in a testube. So does garlic. That doesn’t mean either will do a thing against Covid when taken in pill form. Meanwhile, people in Mississippi and Oklahoma are overdosing on the stuff.
Moderators for US and World Forums
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies