Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 01:50 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Her classy behavior reminds me of this genius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8EoPDGJ5E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2021, 01:52 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
We have a grandma in this thread bragging about her grandkids throwing water balloons at some protesters with a sign that they didn’t like. Oddly enough, she said they had just been to church and the sign wasn’t appropriate. Evidently, since there were no stones they threw water balloons at the protesters.
Sophomoric and a very poor role model.

Old 09-12-2021, 01:53 PM

654 posts, read 279,967 times
See Ohiogirl81, here's more proof as to why society is swearing more.....

Old 09-12-2021, 01:53 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Her classy behavior reminds me of this genius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8EoPDGJ5E
That is a classic!

Old 09-12-2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermomma View Post
I would gladly flip both birds if I was alone or sitting next to that amazing kid.

You anti vaxxers deserve a taste of your own damn medicine. Grow up and get over yourselves.

Your hero trump flipped off a female astronaut live on tv ( I saw it) because she had the
nerve to correct him and his stupid moron ego could not handle it. That was the finger,
it happened and flipping anyone off is what people do to each other and it has been that
way for time eternal.

I found a website a few years ago that posted the oldest graffiti found on earth. The
insults were very much the same as we have today. As far as ancient insults go,
a common insult was to tell someone to go hang themselves.
First of all, anti-vaxxer implies that they refuse all vaccines. So, please, stop with the propagandist rhetoric.

Second, when has a person who is skeptical of the COVID vaccine shots flipped off someone who told everyone to get vaccinated?

Lastly, congratulating a ten year old for acting profane is exactly what's wrong with our society today. You are the problem.

I hope you really aren't a mother. You sound like you set horrible examples for them. Just saying....

Old 09-12-2021, 02:12 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I don't think it's appropriate for kids to be flipping the bird at people. It's not a good look regardless of whether it's the pro or anti vax crowd.

Old 09-12-2021, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermomma View Post
I am not "The Problem", and I am definitely not what is wrong with society today.

You never met me, you have no idea who I am. You are just butt hurt because I am all in
support of that great kid who took a stand.

I raised a son who can help a woman in labor deliver her baby if for some reason she
cannot make it to the hospital in time. I have personally witnessed myself grown men
in a state of absolute panic, crying and screaming for help because a relative in their
car was having a medical emergency and they had no idea what to do. Meanwhile, I
calmly approached their car, got the victim out of her seatbelt ( she was having a
grand mal seizure) opened her airway, etc. while the grown male relative was outside
flailing his arms in a panic and still screaming.

I'm the person in Walmart or where ever who is assisting the elderly and handicapped
to remove something from a shelf that they cannot reach or even loading their groceries
into their car because they trusted me and I knew they appreciated it. I never once
asked them for their stance on things. I just help. I have even had elderly widows
call me when they got home, because they were out shopping at late evening and I
was concerned.

Got any more insults you would like to hurl at me since you obviously cannot handle
reading an opinion that upsets you? Because it sounds to me like you want to lump
me into a knuckle dragging mouth breather subset and meanwhile I don't have to hire
a contractor to install the steel double patio doors I bought because I now know how
to do it myself and currently am.
But, you didn't refute anything I said.

I don't know you, but what you typed made it sound like you set a horrible example. Allowing a ten year old to flip off something she doesn't like is a horrible thing to allow and encourage. That girl has a 99.997% survivability rate from COIVD. She has NOTHING to fear. Yet, you're encouraging her to act profane. It's shameful. VERY shameful.

Old 09-12-2021, 02:59 PM

6,976 posts, read 2,701,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Flipping off to a pro mask group would be a great offense in a liberal mind.
"Women" who flip the bird are low-life tramps with no breeding. A "lady" would never lower herself.

Old 09-12-2021, 03:03 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,396,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Flipping off to a pro mask group would be a great offense in a liberal mind.
And make the righties proud.

No one holds the moral high road anymore.

Old 09-12-2021, 03:11 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
"Women" who flip the bird are low-life tramps with no breeding. A "lady" would never lower herself.
Why single out women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies