Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 07:52 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOzarkLady View Post
What I don't understand is why people don't want to get the vaccine? I can understand people not wanting to be forced into having to take it, as that is each person's own right to say about their body. I get that issue, but why not get the vaccine willingly, it is a wonder we got is so quickly, so why not get it as soon as you can? Why not want it in the first place?
Because the fact that we got it so quickly isn't really a wonder, it's rushing the process. Typically it takes 5 plus years of intense research before these things are rolled out - and even then they're often recalled for damages and deaths.

If you look at the VAERS report - or this site where they compile the VAERS information, which the FDA and CDC use, it's a little concerning.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

What I find puzzling are people who insist everyone must get it. Don't they trust the vaccine that they feel this way? If they're that afraid of getting Covid from the unvaccinated, they must feel that the vaccine doesn't protect them. Then why be in such a hurry for a booster since it obviously isn't working?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2021, 07:53 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
They are not mindless sheep like the American voter. They can extrapolate into the future.
I haven’t talked to anyone who is vaccinated who believes it should be mandated.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:58 PM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I haven’t talked to anyone who is vaccinated who believes it should be mandated.
Same....except for the handful of people in here that are hell bent on shaming the unvaccinated.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:58 PM

7,358 posts, read 6,529,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I don't think the detailed guidance is out yet but every law that I am familiar with that applies to companies of more than X employees clarifies that the count applies to the enterprise, not the individual subsidiary. So that likely won't work, even if it were worth it. There are lots of reasons a company elects to set up its corporate structure the way it does (taxes, fees, limitation of liability, licensing, etc.) so I doubt many would restructure to avoid vaccine mandates.
If the company isn't legally broken down enough, sure, but if it is, then it would be multiple individual companies that just happen to be owned by the same entity.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:59 PM

7,148 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
She likely has better immunity than the vaccinated.

This is the only disease I have heard of where the people who had the disease is not considered immune.
That’s why it stinks to high heaven. There’s so much crapola surrounding the way this was handled in America, starting with Fauci funding GOF and lying to Congress. People who had Covid are better protected than from the shot. There’s something rotten with the government forcing the shot on them when it’s a known fact that they can be harmed.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:59 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Everyone I know is vaccinated and many of them blame the unvaccinated for their troubles and want the vaccine mandated.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:03 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Everyone I know is vaccinated and many of them blame the unvaccinated for their troubles and want the vaccine mandated.
I guess it depends on where you live and possibly the political party.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:05 PM

13,269 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Just quit your job find an employer who supports patriots. If your employer isn't going to fight for your right not to vaccinate why should you work for them. Start a business making AR-15 parts kits, or 80% lower receivers.

Old 09-28-2021, 09:01 PM

7,148 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
What kind of troubles?

Old 09-28-2021, 09:22 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
What kind of troubles?
Having to wear masks, people catching covid, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies