Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 07:12 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Today Americans wouldn't be caught dead making racist assumptions. Even the most reactionary members of society talk about "culture", not "race". I mean when was the last time you met an OPENLY racist person in America?
1) Almost everyone I know is racist, but none would ever say it publicly.

2) The United States is trying to maintain a global empire where 90% of the world's population is not white. Corporations also want to sell to the world where 90% of the population is not white. All of the money in this country is doing everything it can to drive racism completely out of public life by marginalizing and punishing any offenders.

"Since trade ignores national boundaries and manufacturers insist on having the world as a market, the flag of the nation must follow him and the doors of the nations which are closed against him must be battered down. Concessions obtained by financiers must be safe-guarded by Ministers of State, even if the sovereignty of an unwilling nation be outraged in the process. Colonies must be obtained or planted in order that no useful corner of the world may be overlooked or left unused." - Woodrow Wilson

3) I often joke that I'm the most racist person on this forum, but if you met me you would never believe it. I treat everyone respectfully, even if I want nothing to do with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 07:14 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Lsd is a hell of a drug.
I will have whatever the op is having.

We are more divided and more racist than ever. I remember the 1980s, black people could take a joke just like whites. I received and dished out plenty. No tears or blood was shed.

What is going on today is division of the people for purposes of exploitation.

We are all human. We just come in different colors and slightly different body structures, like dogs.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:21 PM

Quote:
There is a wave of racial harmony headed your way, and its turning it a tsunami.
Reminds me of what Alexis De Tocqueville said.... "A despot who should subject the Americans and their former slaves to the same yoke might perhaps succeed in commingling their races; but as long as the American democracy remains at the head of affairs, no one will undertake so difficult a task; and it may be foreseen that the freer the white population of the United States becomes, the more isolated will it remain."

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/DETOC/1_ch18.htm

Only a totalitarian government that forcefully integrates and assimilates the races could ever produce racial harmony. If people are free, they will separate. And everyone knows it.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:59 AM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,371 times
Quote:
Yeah, in a thread about a riot over in Prince George's county Maryland footage showed a black majority crows starting fights and breaking car windows.

Rather than the replies here on CD focusing on the skin color of the perpetrators, they didn't mention race at all.
this post is fiction

Old 10-01-2021, 10:18 AM

19,640 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
The desire for Asians isn't anything new.

The desire for more Black neighbors is. Times are changing. There is a wave of racial harmony headed your way, and its turning it a tsunami.
If one desires particular races of neighbors over others, that is racist. Not to mention virtue signalling if it is the latest woke trend, hence the BLM yard signs, like keeping up with the Joneses new cars but instead using a race of people.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:24 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Everyone seems to say that today race relations are getting worse. But in another thread about a fight in six flags no one mentioned the race of the perpetrators.

Speaking about race is a taboo, unlike the 1990s were whites were openly racist. Today Americans wouldn't be caught dead making racist assumptions.

Even the most reactionary members of society talk about "culture", not "race".

Never before has there been so much harmony between whites and blacks. White people now accept blacks into all facets of society while black on white crime is dropping to zero.

There is no animosity from blacks towards white, and the prison rate has been declining since 2008. I mean when was the last time you met an OPENLY racist person in America?

I can't seem to find any.
Pinnacle would indicate that we have nowhere to go but down.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:49 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
this post is fiction
It happened, search it up yourself, the thread is still active.

The most reactionary post came around page 30 and spoke about "culture", not "race".

Old 10-01-2021, 11:34 AM

Quote:
In a thread about a riot over in Prince George's county Maryland footage showed a black majority crows starting fights and breaking car windows.
There is a joke on 4chan that if there is a mass shooting and the media doesn't mention the race of the shooter, it means he isn't white.

Old 10-01-2021, 11:46 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:

Never before has there been so much harmony between whites and blacks. White people now accept blacks into all facets of society while black on white crime is dropping to zero.
. I mean when was the last time you met an OPENLY racist person in America?

I can't seem to find any.
HUh??!
Biden just told us that the BIGGEST THREAT that our country faces is systemic racism and alll the white supremacists…..

Perhaps Biden and the democrats are just wrong?

Old 10-01-2021, 11:48 AM

709 posts, read 656,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Lsd is a hell of a drug.
Either this guy (the OP) is as dumb as he is stupid, or he’s trolling the **** out of all of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies