Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 01:30 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,589,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Oh so you're saying popular influencers like Tim Pool, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson? All of which are FAR from leftists.
Or the Daily Podcast of the NY Times or Pod Save America or the NPR Podcasts or Rachel Maddow, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2021, 01:30 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,774,233 times
Walmart needs to hurry up and become the next Kmart already.
Again.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:34 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,589,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Some people under 50, not all, as well as people over 50.

Generally people of all ages use many different news resources, not just one.
But here's some news for you:

QUOTE: Indeed, Fox very much remains the cable news network with the biggest audience and that rakes in the most money.

Thanks to the network’s performance during its anniversary week, Fox announced on Tuesday that it’s now outdrawn CNN and MSNBC in terms of viewers for 34 consecutive weeks now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andymee...h=2e1655941b08
Of course it does. It's the only major news outlet on the right. MSNBC and CNN share the same Lane and have to share their viewership. If you take the viewership of CNN and MSNBC together they are beating FOX News nearly every night.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:37 PM

27,633 posts, read 28,732,432 times
Walmart customers are traditionally mostly Republican. Walmart had to tout CRT to appeal to more Democrats. You've got to at least talk the party line.

That is very likely what this is about.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:47 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,580,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I hate Walmart.

I like to look at the site "People of WM" - dressed in jammies and having tails, a$$'s hanging out, while shopping for "low prices".

If you disliked Walmart as much as you claim you do, you'd ignore them rather than enjoying visiting that site.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:50 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,969,368 times
This BS is not what Walmart said. It's what a right wing looney tune says they said. Raw meat for all the rabid right wing fools. I love Walmart. Great stuff at the lowest prices. And great customer service. I have cut off Amazon completely and give most of my online business to Walmart.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:50 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,134,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
If you disliked Walmart as much as you claim you do, you'd ignore them rather than enjoying visiting that site.
Those videos makes the image of all Walmart shoppers look ridiculous.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:51 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,772,784 times
Quote:
Walmart forces employees to do critical race theory training on 'white supremacy.

Billionaire Walmart Family says: Walmart critical race theory training: Whites should "accept their 'guilt and shame,' adopt the idea that 'white is not right,' acknowledge their racism"

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...985259024?s=20
I wouldn't be taking advice from a store rated so poorly in every aspect.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:56 PM

382 posts, read 124,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
This BS is not what Walmart said.
It appears that it's actually true. https://www.city-journal.org/walmart...aining-program

Old 10-15-2021, 02:02 PM

11,051 posts, read 6,007,787 times
Quote:
Walmart forces employees to do critical race theory training on 'white supremacy.

Billionaire Walmart Family says: Walmart critical race theory training: Whites should "accept their 'guilt and shame,' adopt the idea that 'white is not right,' acknowledge their racism"

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...985259024?s=20
I sometimes wonder what I would do if my employer tried to shove that kind of crap on me. It's easy to sit in my arm chair and and make proclamation but what would I actually do if faced with it? Well, I have been know to tell my bosses to eff off and been fully expecting to get fired. I would probably lead the revolt! That's my armchair proclamation.

It would be funny in the place I work at now. We're mostly other ethnicities! I think there's a total of five palefaces working there. I wonder how long we would get along with so much harmony if they were to indoctrinate us with this CRT crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
This BS is not what Walmart said. It's what a right wing looney tune says they said. Raw meat for all the rabid right wing fools. I love Walmart. Great stuff at the lowest prices. And great customer service. I have cut off Amazon completely and give most of my online business to Walmart.
Can you enlighten us as to what they did say? (I would sincerely hope they did not say what they're beeing accused of saying!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies