Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2021, 10:27 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
So earlier on this trip there was a rumor in Italy that Biden pooped his pants.

Now, an NBC Correspondent claims that Biden fell asleep at the Climate Summit.

I know Kamala Harris is bad, but isn't it time we slap a pair of depends on old Joe and send him off to a care facility?
Reagan fell asleep at most summit meetings and they wanted to put the senile old coot on Mt. Rushmore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2021, 10:31 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times
NBC Correspondent: Biden Fell Asleep at Climate Summit

What is this meeting about... ramping up requirements and enforcement of the climate agenda?

Good for him for falling asleep. I hope he slept past a bunch of their material.

Kudos to Biden for napping on their time. That should be the proper American response. Finally something I can endorse.

Old 11-02-2021, 10:42 AM

21,945 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Not a fan of ol' sleepy/creepy, but any thinking person would doze off listening to a bunch of blowhards pontificating about an issue that none of them have any intention whatsoever of taking any real action on. The climate summit is, and always has been, nothing but politicians placating the peasants for political gain. I don't know why Biden - or the leader of any nation - wastes their time on this utter crap.
Here's why:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/aoc-...124408358.html

AOC’s Chief of Staff Admits the Green New Deal Is Not about Climate Change

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”..

Old 11-02-2021, 10:44 AM

21,945 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
He had no business running for office of the President. Shame on him, and shame on his family for encouraging this.

My Dad was a brilliant man with a successful career, but by the time he got into his late 70's, Biden's age, he was far from the competent and mentally sharp man he once was. Like Biden, he could fall asleep on a dime. They can't help it, it's a part of aging.

All of these 70 and 80 something people in our government need to do what those in the private sector do who are past their prime - take their money and get out, and get out of the way, and that includes Donald Trump.

And don't accuse me of age discrimination. I am over 60 myself, but I am a realist. I can say for certain that I do not have the mental and physical energy to bring to my job that my 40 year old self did. I am planning my exit in just a couple of years - I'd be gone now if I had the means.

Having this man in place as the leader of the once-greatest nation on earth is an absolute atrocity.
To compare Biden with Trump is ludicrous. Trump has 10x the stamina and mental acumen that Biden does.

Old 11-02-2021, 10:44 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
How dare you comparing creepy Joe to Aunt Clara...!!!
You're right - Aunt Clara was lovable and endearing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Thank you for your concern but you are not in any position to give this type of advice. Try some self awareness.
Translation: I've got nothing.

I get it, you support a doddering old fool who can't stay awake during the day, and will twist yourself into a pretzel to defend the indefensible.

Old 11-02-2021, 10:46 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Here's why:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/aoc-...124408358.html

AOC’s Chief of Staff Admits the Green New Deal Is Not about Climate Change

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”..

If you look at the World Economic Forum website, you'll see they're pushing this like Fauci and Biden are pushing vaccines.

Old 11-02-2021, 11:39 AM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Far be it from me to defend Joe Biden...... but... have you ever been to a Climate Summit? Listening to people drone on and on about drivel? I don't blame Joe, I'd catch some shuteye too,
Your tax dollars at work

Old 11-02-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
To compare Biden with Trump is ludicrous. Trump has 10x the stamina and mental acumen that Biden does.
Then how did Biden kick his butt in two debates so soundly that trump forfeited debate #3? Yo Semite.

Old 11-02-2021, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Far be it from me to defend Joe Biden...... but... have you ever been to a Climate Summit? Listening to people drone on and on about drivel? I don't blame Joe, I'd catch some shuteye too,
Indeed! I hear they use them big college type words at those meetings.

Old 11-02-2021, 12:59 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,959,113 times
We spent a lot of money and burned a lot of fossil fuel sending Biden and an enormous entourage to the climate meeting.

Couldn't he have just napped in his basement and had an aide monitor a Zoom version of the conference for breaking (LOL) news.

More comfy for the old fella, cheaper for the taxpayers, and better for the environment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies