Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2021, 08:00 AM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times

Advertisements

Unbelievable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2021, 08:03 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Unbelievable
unbelievable because justice has served?

Old 11-20-2021, 08:03 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
He took great risk with his life going there bra. Then i am sure someone had to pay huge cost for court and all that bs jess. Then i am sure 10 years was taken off his life with his butt on the line and risk of jail time.

Been much better if he stayed home.
He was there cleaning up BLM vandalism, providing first aid to their victims, and putting out the arson fires they started. And yes, he took a risk to be there-which is why he's a hero.

Now the thugs that attacked and assaulted him? They were there to riot, to loot, to burn and to assault innocent people. So much better if they stayed home. Or if the fool of a mayor actually allowed police to do their jobs and protect the citizens from those animals. Perhaps deputize a few thousand "Kyles" next time.

Old 11-20-2021, 08:04 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Unbelievable
Rich. Compelling. Call me convinced!

Old 11-20-2021, 08:07 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
The BLM types are very upset over the death of the white pedophile (Rosenbaum). Say his name, say his name!

Seems strange to the rational set but that lunatic crew (and their promoters in the media) never made any sense in any case.
BLM promoted and instigated these riots, lied and slandered Rittenhouse and did it for profit. I hope he can sue them as well as the MSM liars, (and Oatmeal). This terrorist group needs to be shut down, and if the DOJ refuses to protect Americans from them, maybe the civil court system can do so.

Old 11-20-2021, 08:11 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
I don’t give them a pass. They should have been arrested and prosecuted. If Kyle hadn’t been there pretending to protect property, they’d be alive to face those charges. Instead they’re dead. No good comes of people playing citizen police and showing up with guns. It’s unnecessary and speaks to the pathological need of boys like Kyle to feel powerful no matter the cost to himself or others.
or you can stop lying for once?

The riot over Jacob Blake started Aug 23 in Kenosha
Kyle shot dead the 2 terrorists on the night of Aug 25

That's almost 2 days of the rioting and the local/state government didn't do anything about it.

Old 11-20-2021, 08:11 AM

20,058 posts, read 20,872,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Those scumbags being dead was the good that came from it.
They keep glossing over the fact the 3 dudes he shot were total skells. Just real losers. Yet they are being portrayed as helpless innocent victims. Complete degenerates.

Old 11-20-2021, 08:13 AM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Seems the only place where the "mostly peaceful" protesters were somewhat peaceful last night was in Kenosha, but that won't last long. No doubts that they'll soon be back to burning looting and murdering.

Old 11-20-2021, 08:14 AM

8,772 posts, read 5,062,427 times
Quote:
I don’t give them a pass. They should have been arrested and prosecuted. If Kyle hadn’t been there pretending to protect property, they’d be alive to face those charges. Instead they’re dead. No good comes of people playing citizen police and showing up with guns. It’s unnecessary and speaks to the pathological need of boys like Kyle to feel powerful no matter the cost to himself or others.
Faced charges? Why was the child rapist on the street to begin with?

Old 11-20-2021, 08:16 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
Quote:
The reason citizens had the opportunity to show up to protect property is because the state and local authorities failed to do so. They yielded to the leftists mob and let the burning and looting go on. When the authorities fail in their duty to restore order then some citizens will step in and attempt to do so. This is the fault of the left wing authorities in Wisconsin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies