Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2021, 07:42 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Trying to rally your base by calling out someone's race or religion, that's trash. She is a trashy human being.
Why was she trying to rally her base??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2021, 07:48 AM

27,567 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Who in the world respects or defends Ilhan Omar? Why would anybody do that? That’s like asking somebody to respect Louis Farrakhan.

People are strange.

Old 11-28-2021, 07:51 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Who in the world respects or defends Ilhan Omar? Why would anybody do that?

People are strange.
That is not the question in point, this why voter sent Boebert and MT Greene to congress, to insult people.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:02 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is not the question in point, this why voter sent Boebert and MT Greene to congress, to insult people.

Precisely.

These people have zero people skills. Zero principals. In essence, they are scumbags to use words even those here can understand. Yet they cater to like minded people and most amazingly, they win and end up in the Congress of the United States.

I understand that occasionally there are bound to be a scoundrels or undesirables in Congress but recently their voice is becoming louder and more persistent to the point honor and integrity is suffering.

I am all for opposing opinions and compromise but these people have no concept of morality and think their way is the only way to the point of obsession, mayhem and destroying democracy.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:04 AM

1,134 posts, read 404,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Omar is the pot calling the kettle black. Omar said we should be fearful of white men, and profiling and monitoring white men. Seems like she got a taste of her own medicine. And I’m not even defending Boebert’s racism, I think Boebert should face the same extreme sanctions Omar faced for her racist hate speech. What were those sanctions again?
Exactly. She definitely got a taste of her own medicine but she won't see it that way. And neither will the DNC politicians that defend her all the time.

Sometimes "The Squad" gives the impression they hate America. Boebert's name for them seems to fit.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:04 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Because there are peiple there deserving of being insulted.

Last edited by bobbythegreat; 11-28-2021 at 08:44 AM..

Old 11-28-2021, 08:13 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Omar is the pot calling the kettle black. Omar said we should be fearful of white men, and profiling and monitoring white men. Seems like she got a taste of her own medicine. And I’m not even defending Boebert’s racism, I think Boebert should face the same extreme sanctions Omar faced for her racist hate speech. What were those sanctions again?
bingo. she should have to hear a lame, vague declaration that haters are everywhere.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:16 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Trying to rally your base by calling out someone's race or religion, that's trash. She is a trashy human being.
Your claim that she called out anyone's race or religion is indeed trash.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:18 AM

8,044 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I saw this clip on the news last night and it was NOT funny. Stupid novice. Guess she thought she'd be scoring points?? why would you say something so stupid?? and I absolutely cannot stand that Ilhan Omar.
I agree with you on this. And I am definitely not an Omar fan. She has said some very derogatory things about Whites. But stooping down to their level is not smart, it's stupid and is a poor reflection on Boebart.

Trump has the same issue. Sometimes silence speaks louder then words. They don't know when to quit when they're ahead.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:21 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/26/p...nts/index.html

What is wrong with Republicans?

Just the very idea that republicans WANT to cater to racist, anti semantic, anti Islamic people in order to get elected to the highest offices in the land is mind boggling to me.
Again why do you people think that one Republican equals all Republicans? This argument only makes you look like an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies