Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2021, 09:43 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/26/p...nts/index.html

What is wrong with Republicans?

Just the very idea that republicans WANT to cater to racist, anti semantic, anti Islamic people in order to get elected to the highest offices in the land is mind boggling to me.
while she may not be a terrorist DIRECTLY...she certainly supports the terrorists
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2021, 09:44 PM

17,393 posts, read 16,540,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

Because she’s a big meanie Republican and advocates gun rights..,and nobody’s supposed to question the Squad.
Right. We're supposed to just hand over our money and guns to the squad and head on over to our reeducation camps where we can be controlled by scientists like Fauci.

Ha. Nope. And there was a day when that scenario would NEVER, EVER be possible. Today? Not so sure.

Old 11-28-2021, 09:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Right. We're supposed to just hand over our money and guns to the squad and head on over to our reeducation camps where we can be controlled by scientists like Fauci.

Ha. Nope. And there was a day when that scenario would NEVER, EVER be possible. Today? Not so sure.
Bingo…and for 6 of the meanest and angriest looking women on the planet, they sure can dish it but certainly can’t take it.

Yes, everyone is supposed to do and think as they do and if they don’t they should be sent away. They’re as funny as they are ridiculous.

Old 11-28-2021, 10:07 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post

"Simply calling someone a terrorist..." is ok with you? This is good manners? You are ok with this? From an elected rep in a public speech?

She didn't call anyone anything( nor can I be goaded into doing such things either), the MSM lied/misreprepresented things as usual.

Old 11-28-2021, 10:10 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
You are so right, he is a leader of a cult. He's not president. And when indicted, its game over for him.
So cults these days have 70 million members?

"a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister."

Old 11-28-2021, 10:48 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Why bash Boebert who is a small business owner, wife and mother who was elected to represent her state in the U.S. House of Representatives?

I don't think her speech was hateful at all. I can see how it embarrassed some of the representatives, but I don't think it was hateful.

Instead of answering the issues that Boebert brought up, she is being personally attacked. Why are certain members of Congress being given a pass while others are being stripped of their committees?
If you don't think what she said was wrong, where do you think is the line? Also what did you think of the Gosar video, what Majorie Taylor Greene said about several of her fellow members of the House? I would say a Democrat member of the House too, but honestly, I do not recall an exact hateful quote or action to the degree Republicans have done in the past year.

Old 11-29-2021, 01:07 AM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
I don't know Omar's life story but hasn't she been in the U.S. for a long time?
Who gives a shet. She's Somali to the core. She is an Islamist who believes Mohammad, a Slaving child molester, is the ideal man. Of course she's a Democrat

Old 11-29-2021, 03:29 AM

5,057 posts, read 3,959,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
If I suggested a co-worker of mine was a terrorist like that, I'd be fired the same day. When are we going to start holding our politicians to standards of common decency?
To be clear, is it a co-worker who is quite well known for equating Hamas with US and Israel and recently condemned by leaders of both political parties for doing so?

Old 11-29-2021, 07:11 AM

714 posts, read 356,886 times
Those who defend someone as despicable as Omar claim that she is not a terrorist because she doesn't wear a suicide belt. Well, if a terrorist is defined as a wearer of a suicide belt then, no, Omar is not a terrorist. But if a terrorist is defined as someone who SUPPORTS the wearers of a suicide belt then SHE IS MOST CERTAINLY A TERRORIST!

The mere fact that a bigoted, hateful, anti-American terror supporter is in the US Congress is an absolute disgrace to the institution and to the country!

Old 11-29-2021, 08:17 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Who gives a shet. She's Somali to the core. She is an Islamist who believes Mohammad, a Slaving child molester, is the ideal man. Of course she's a Democrat
She’s the worst damn Muslim I’ve ever seen. She’s on her third marriage (one previous one LIKELY to her own sibling, for immigration fraud) and now married to her non-Muslim campaign fund heir in fact. In what Koran is her behavior acceptable?

She is a despicable pig. I have no filter left when it comes to her. I don’t blame anybody else for feeling the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies