Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2021, 02:02 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Marrying your brother does not make you a terrorist! Have some dignity!
But does a terrorist does marry his sister ?
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2021, 02:26 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Given the totalitarian nature of Islam, they are the perfect allies and bedfellows for the democrat party, as both groups hate Christianity and individual human rights.
It would seem, after all we found out Obama was knee deep in with the White, Gay, and Jewish hating "Nation of Islam" and their disgusting leader Louis Farrakhan, why wouldn't the DNC be a natural for Islam.

Old 11-28-2021, 04:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Race baiting.
There is race-baiting on all sides. Some Democrats do it, but it seems like Republicans are emblazoned to do it by the base. That is not to say that there are Democrats who do it, though many are far-left and not the base like Republicans became. I mean which side had "Hang in there Obama" or backronymed "change" to include the n-word while Obama was in office and seemingly with open arms accept neo-Nazis and various KKK splinter groups into their ranks right now. Please, spare me the Southern Democrats welcomed the KKK because that era of both the KKK and Democratic Party are over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes.

And it's clearly on the lib/dems/anti-republican side (remember what I said about the truth?).

Now, let me give you the same stupid style question you gave me, is that fair?

Are you going to stop beating your wife, children, dog, cat etc....

I want a yes or no answer, I don't need anything other than a yes or no response.

You like to play, bring it.
I cannot answer that. I don't have a wife, never had any children nor do I own any pets. The yes no only "stupid question" I asked wasn't a loaded question like your's is (that being the most stereotypical case.)

Old 11-28-2021, 04:40 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
But does a terrorist does marry his sister ?
There is no proof Omar married her brother, just like those that said Obama got sworn in as POTUS on a Qur'an.

Old 11-28-2021, 05:07 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I cannot answer that.
I did not ask for a response, did you miss that?

Quote:
I don't have a wife, never had any children nor do I own any pets.
Who cares? Think about it. This time REALLY think about it.

Quote:
The yes no only "stupid question" I asked wasn't a loaded question like your's is (that being the most stereotypical case.)
It damn sure is a loaded question. A yes no question is ALWAYS a loaded question. Especially when you give
the demand of yes or now and DON'T provide a response.

So, once again and there will be NO response other than yes or no.

Are you going to stop beating you wife? ZERO response is needed, yes or no ONLY.

Old 11-28-2021, 05:12 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
What's it like to sleep with your Brother?

Old 11-28-2021, 05:13 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/26/p...nts/index.html

What is wrong with Republicans?

Just the very idea that republicans WANT to cater to racist, anti semantic, anti Islamic people in order to get elected to the highest offices in the land is mind boggling to me.
Not exactly the first time she's put her foot in her mouth and it won't be the last.
Quote:
Boebert joined the right-wing chorus of criticism against Buttigieg for taking paid leave to care for the twins he welcomed with husband Chasten, alleging he was neglecting his Cabinet duties as supply chain snarls plagued the country — even though Buttigieg said he was on hand “24/7” for emergencies.

“While the country fell into one of the worst supply-chain crises since 1979, the guy in charge of it all, Mayor Pete, was on a two-month maternity, paternity, whatever the heck you want to call it, leave,” the conspiracy theory-endorsing lawmaker said in her latest “Bullet Points with Lauren Boebert” monologue.

“The guy was gone, the guy was not working. Because why? He was trying to figure out how to chest feed,” she added, echoing a similarly offensive comment made by Fox News personality Tucker Carlson.
She never apologised for this one that I am aware of. She should also leave the "comedy" to those who are actually funny.

Rep. Lauren Boebert Uses Story About Giving Birth In Truck To Attack Parental Leave

Old 11-28-2021, 06:20 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Omar deserves criticism. Unfortunately, she’s only okay when she’s giving it and not taking it.
I don't disagree with the bolded. She got issues all of her own and I don't see a lot of folks here defending her. But what Rep. Boebert did was not to criticize her, but rather paint an entire religion with a stereotypical slur. Just what we have come to expect from her and a few other Republicans.

Old 11-28-2021, 06:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't disagree with the bolded. She got issues all of her own and I don't see a lot of folks here defending her. But what Rep. Boebert did was not to criticize her, but rather paint an entire religion with a stereotypical slur. Just what we have come to expect from her and a few other Republicans.
Wow, folks calling white folks racists all the time suddenly get upset over a possible terrorist because security made it look like there was a major concern. Works both ways, unfortunately, like Omar, she can only dish it.

Old 11-28-2021, 06:28 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
You have this thing for Omar, whom I have not defended. Boebert said something that was ill-advised and stupid. She apologized for it. I am surprised we can't all see it that way and move on.
Nope, you have a thing for Boebert. I’m saying what’s good for one is good for the other, and the security guard made it appear as though there was an emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies