Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2021, 11:36 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,239,187 times

Advertisements

Boebert is a pinhead with a nice rack and nothing more
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2021, 11:54 PM

2,903 posts, read 994,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
A gun rack.

Old 11-30-2021, 12:13 AM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
Omar is an Islamic Freak like most people who worship a Child Raping Slaver like her Prophet Mohammed.

Old 11-30-2021, 12:18 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
The stupidity…

Old 11-30-2021, 12:19 AM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
some people did some things?
Like what? Flying planes into the twin towers? I'm sure Omar and her Brother were whooping and Hollering in the streets that day

Old 11-30-2021, 04:16 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
When? Provide a link/
Again, provide a link.
The rest of this posr is noting but crap.
Now IF corpgypsy can provide anything to back up his/her first 2 quotes, then I'll get back, and if they do I'll say I'm wrong.
Rep. Boebert made the comment about Rep. Omar and "Jihad Squad" in her home district over the Thanksgiving break. It was how she started her remarks. You can hear the phrase you deny in the very first part of the video link below:

“Actually I have an Ilhan story for you,” Boebert told a laughing audience “So, the other night on the House floor was not my first ‘Jihad Squad’ moment." She then proceeds with her manufactured story.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...553920004?s=21

Boebert, on a Joe Pags show---among other times--- claimed state sponsored terrorism by politicians in USA and by AOC and Omar, in particular. Among other slurs she used the phrase “politicians with suicide belts strapped to their body.” Video link below.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1465367914995929088

Boebert has repeatedly made targeted Islamophobic comments against Omar.

I maintain that Boebert's language, ignorance and behavior are beneath the standard of integrity, dignity and decency of a member of Congress. This type of recurring and escalating inflammatory and bigoted rhetoric--- that we see and hear, from numerous members of the Republican conference--- are not only outrageous they are dangerous. She and the others of her ilk are not worthy of the positions they hold.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 11-30-2021 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: punctuation correction

Old 11-30-2021, 04:42 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post

"Simply calling someone a terrorist..." is ok with you? This is good manners? You are ok with this? From an elected rep in a public speech?

Where did you learn manners?
That’s rich. Since when was calling all white people racist good manners? I’m done with the Left thinking they’re so much better than the Right.

Last edited by katygirl68; 11-30-2021 at 05:06 AM..

Old 11-30-2021, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Smebody needs to step up and be a bigger person. Name calling for anyone is a sign of weakness. A sincere apology for past wrongs is a good thing.
Apologize for what? I’ve never harmed anyone so no.

Old 11-30-2021, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's only acceptable when Democrats do those things! Remember the idiot in the oval called a child a "white supremacist" with zero evidence.
Not only did he call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist but around the same time when the Antifa person stalked and murdered that guy in Portland Joe Biden implied that he deserved it because earlier he had been shooting paintballs at people. As far as I know this guy wasn’t but even if he was who cares? It doesn’t warrant someone stalking someone and killing them hours later with real bullets. Biden is a jerk and always has been.

Old 11-30-2021, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
It seems even some in her own state have had enough of this child's theatrics, cruelty and bigotry. Following Boebert's latest Islamophobic attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar, where she falsely smeared her colleague as being in something called a “jihad squad,” a news anchor got right to the point of the utter dangerous & disgusting nonsense that Colorado news-reporters and Republicans tolerate in some of their elected leaders.

“If we held her to the same standard as every other elected Republican and Democrat in Colorado, we would be here near-nightly chronicling the cruel, false and bigoted things that Boebert says for attention and fundraising.”

He added: “This is not about politics ― assuming politics is still about things like taxes, national security, health care, jobs and public lands. This is about us, as journalists, recognizing that we’ll hold a politician accountable if they say something vile once, but we won’t do it if they do it every day.”

This newsman is correct when he called it an unfair double-standard that penalizes politicians of both parties who display human decency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rG0_yVGwMQ&t=4s
Oh, a journalist doesn’t like a Republican? Shocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies