Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 10:14 AM

13,276 posts, read 7,326,738 times

Advertisements

Fox host Lara Logan under fire after comparing the top U.S. public health official to the infamously cruel Nazi doctor, who performed experiments on prisoners in Auschwitz.

"The Auschwitz Museum in Poland slammed Fox News host Lara Logan on Tuesday, following on-air comments in which she compared Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top U.S. public health official on infectious diseases, to Josef Mengele, the infamous Nazi doctor who was nicknamed the “angel of death.”

There is no comparison to what Nazi Doctors did I don't understand why anyone would even compare anything to the Holocaust. Maybe she is ignorant to exactly what Mengele, and other doctors did. She should take a tour at one of the holocaust museums. Even Congresswoman Greene apologized for this.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ele-1.10427793
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2021, 10:19 AM

1 posts, read 699 times
Why is fauci being protected when he has lied to god & all of us with his bullcrap! Needs removed, fired!

Old 11-30-2021, 10:24 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Fox host Lara Logan under fire after comparing the top U.S. public health official to the infamously cruel Nazi doctor, who performed experiments on prisoners in Auschwitz.

"The Auschwitz Museum in Poland slammed Fox News host Lara Logan on Tuesday, following on-air comments in which she compared Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top U.S. public health official on infectious diseases, to Josef Mengele, the infamous Nazi doctor who was nicknamed the “angel of death.”

There is no comparison to what Nazi Doctors did I don't understand why anyone would even compare anything to the Holocaust. Maybe she is ignorant to exactly what Mengele, and other doctors did. She should take a tour at one of the holocaust museums. Even Congresswoman Greene apologized for this.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ele-1.10427793
100% agree, ridiculous Nazi comparisons.

Unfortunately, this has not been limited in scope or partisanship....the Nazi references have been flying around hot and heavy the past 5 years .

Quote:
Top House Democrats compare Trump’s rise to Hitler’s
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/polit...son/index.html

Biden compared Ted Cruz to Goebbells.

There are hundreds of instances of the left and right throwing Nazi at one another, you just noticing this now?

Old 11-30-2021, 10:30 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
lara didn't compare fauci to mengele. lara said people she talks to have compared fauci to mengele.

lara logan:
"What you see on Dr. Fauci, this is what people say to me, that he doesn't represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele ... the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps," Logan said Monday during an appearance on "Fox News Primetime." "And I am talking about people all across the world are saying this. Because the response from COVID, what it has done to countries everywhere, what it has done to civil liberties, the suicide rates, the poverty, it has obliterated economies."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...to-nazi-doctor

another incorrect thread title and lie by our media.

Old 11-30-2021, 10:40 AM

13,276 posts, read 7,326,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
lara didn't compare fauci to mengele. lara said people she talks to have compared fauci to mengele.

lara logan:
"What you see on Dr. Fauci, this is what people say to me, that he doesn't represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele ... the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps," Logan said Monday during an appearance on "Fox News Primetime." "And I am talking about people all across the world are saying this. Because the response from COVID, what it has done to countries everywhere, what it has done to civil liberties, the suicide rates, the poverty, it has obliterated economies."

another incorrect thread title.
She is magnifying it and spreading it just because she claims it came from "People" doesn't make it right.

I don't care what side of the political spectrum it comes from right or left it's wrong, ignorant, and disrespectful to the victims of the Holocaust.

Old 11-30-2021, 05:37 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:

lara logan:

The old "I'm not saying it, I'm just repeating what I heard".

Come on, it's a weasel move and you know it.

It's the same play as "anonymous sources say trump likes to kick babies......" which I seem to recall you having a (rightfully) problem with just like me.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:21 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:

lara logan:

Well isn't that interesting defense, defending a newscaster because she goes live on air claiming "some people told me they compared Fauci toe Megele", I guess there is value in that statement somewhere. So are there any other things she heard this week that she can just toss out there, maybe there are other interesting things she "heard". Honest to god this is a newscaster on a major network and this is acceptable, no wonder Fauci needs armed security.

So Fauci is now responsible for suicide rates, do you understand that he has nothing to do with actions by states, he set policy. The response in other countries has been more severe than the US but their health experts don't need armed protection.

Old 11-30-2021, 10:49 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
I wonder if the museum ever slammed the American left and its media allies for tossing around "nazis" as a term for their political opponents (not to mention average citizens).

And if not, why not?

Old 12-01-2021, 05:39 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:

lara logan:

Fox News originated the “ people are saying” thing. Trump often did likewise.

One can imply anything while attributing it to “ people are saying”.

Repeat something often enough and the masses are more likely to believe.

Old 12-01-2021, 05:43 AM

9,376 posts, read 6,984,194 times
But Trump to Hitler was just fine with this person. The double standards woke commies apply is just loathsome at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies