Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2021, 03:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times

Advertisements

I think his sentence should be 1 year in prison, 500 hours of service working with Donald Trump while having to wear a MAGA hat, and 3 years of probation.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:31 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
Haha. Hahah. Hahah.

Good—Let him Rot in his Nonsense.

No one should ever believe this Chicken Little—Ever again.

Karma is coming for all these Lying sacks.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:43 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,096,694 times
They export their own personal losses and blame the culture an instead of achieving they pillage.

No doubt it takes hard work to migrate from that background, however it is hard for most people who had tragedy and loss in their young lives. Some make it, some do not. Some go to prison and are reformed. Some find a way out, some do not.

Sheer will. Many die. That is the way it is.

No one to blame....just understand and find the way up.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:18 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Reason number one that politicians should stay out of commenting on news stories and not tweet. The internet never forgets.
Remember when public figures never commented on specific police matters and criminal cases? It was a golden age. Thanks, Twitter.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:29 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,329,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The founder of BLM Los Angeles released a statement saying "all police lie" and that it was a sham trial that was a "white supremacist charade" against Jussie.

BLM like all woke things is based on fantasies and lies.

Here is her release on a BLM account:

Notice her use of the word "abolitionist." She thinks blacks are still slaves in the US being oppressed. You can't be a logical thinker with facts and be woke.

In example, statistically the gaps between male-female, white-Asian, and young adult-old adult are all bigger than the black-white gap in police shootings? Are police racist in favor of Asians over whites, sexist for women, and ageist against the youth?

Or is simply that groups that commit more violent crime and resist arrest at the highest rates get shot more?

My woke diversity and inclusion training says that everyday blacks have to fear violence from whites. Yet FBI statistics show that black on white violent crime is 9 times bigger than the inverse. Woke people live in fantasy land.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-police.html
BLM the ORGANIZATION is a FRAUD!

Are there individuals within BLM chapters who are decent, intelligent, moral, good citizens? I have no doubts there are.

But these wholesome people are not the ones calling the shots at BLM's top levels and they are not the ones writing the ideology.

For BLM the ORGANIZATION to say something like this shows that BLM is a group whose leaders care not about FACTS and TRUTH.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,529,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I wonder by some holistic irony if he actually gets beat up and left on the sidewalk next to Subway one day.
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened to him.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:33 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,329,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
We should worry about his "mental health". Right guys? I mean only somebody crazy would do what he did right? Am i doing it right?

BTW. I feel he should get jail time for what he did. What he did is not a joke .
I respectfully submit he is not mentally sick or disturbed. He is a well-paid actor who did that deliberately to stoke hatred and opposition against President Trump and his supporters at a time President Trump and his followers had already been vilified for years as racists (never mind there are thousands of blacks and Asians and Hispanics who voted for Trump).

Question for you since you're black.

Do you think there's any chance hoaxes like this may reduce sympathy for any minority person, not just black, who steps forward and claims he/she was a victim of a racially motivated crime?

If not, why not?

Old 12-10-2021, 04:41 PM

35,037 posts, read 16,987,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I guess he thought wrong

hahahahaha, the idiot.
I hope he gets what he deserves for putting so many people in a turmoil because he made something up, shame on him.
Tawana Brawley did the same in 1987. See 25 years after her rape claims sparked a firestorm, Tawana Brawley avoids the spotlight . The local DA lost his marriage over this. No one considers the lives destroyed by false accusations, with even a "sorry" from the government and other enablers.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:48 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,044,506 times
Tonight, Jussie Smollett can rest knowing that his attacker has been convicted.
~B.Shapiro

Justice for Juicy !

Old 12-10-2021, 05:07 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,826,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Justice for juicy has been served! and the justice tastes good...
If Obama had a son...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies