Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2021, 02:15 PM

45,927 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
No, flu did not get "lumped in" with covid. They are two entirely different viruses and there are tests for both of them.
How many flu cases were counted last year?

Old 12-25-2021, 02:55 PM

35,852 posts, read 21,270,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchikanite View Post
Your natural immunity is far stronger then this faux vaccine. Get out and start exercising and living life.
No go get tested and call your doctor. Why take a risk? If you know have other health issues- get help! People in CD don’t know you, to care enough to what happens to you, and to tell you to forget about it. Seek your answers from medical folks.

Old 12-25-2021, 02:56 PM

7,986 posts, read 5,030,134 times
"Karma" doesn't exist. Its just BS. If it did why do scumbags prosper forever and they never get their "just due" and good people get sick and die at a young age?Good people didn't deserve such terrible afflicting diseases happening to them

Old 12-25-2021, 04:17 PM

15,696 posts, read 10,490,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You do realize that those ailments happen to thin people, also. You also know that there are overweight people who don't have serious health woes.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-inf...20for%20energy.

the overwhelming majority, more than 87% of adults with diabetes, are overweight or obese. also, overweight people are more prone than healthy weight people to many other serious diseases. see article above from the national institute of diabetes, digestive, and kidney diseases report.

my point wasn't to debate people who choose to eat to obesity, but to point out that some posters seem to want the government to mandate/control/dictate americans' personal health decisions regarding a vaccine. is this what adult americans really want? giving government control of our health decisions is a very slippery slope....for example, control overeating americans may find distasteful.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 12-25-2021 at 04:26 PM..

Old 12-25-2021, 04:23 PM

7,986 posts, read 5,030,134 times
It seems underweight and overly obese people have health issues. I think the key (like most things in life) is to be in the middle. Don't abuse and be too much one way or the other. Have a little fat, and be little overweight but not too much. Moderation is key

Old 12-25-2021, 04:50 PM

10,295 posts, read 6,399,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
It seems underweight and overly obese people have health issues. I think the key (like most things in life) is to be in the middle. Don't abuse and be too much one way or the other. Have a little fat, and be little overweight but not too much. Moderation is key
Nobody wants to consider your GENES. I am a 5'1" 95 lbs. My height and weight is the same as when I was 10. But then when your Dad was 5'8" 140 lbs. and your Grandma was 4'10" 85 lbs., what do you really expect their offspring to be?

I will say same the same for tall and overweight people. You cannot change your genes.

Old 12-25-2021, 05:28 PM

8,441 posts, read 4,434,489 times
Karma or stupid.

Old 12-25-2021, 07:00 PM

35,852 posts, read 21,270,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyinFlorida View Post
You don't get COVID. You take a very sensitive that is positive if you have a bit of a runny nose, and that is all. COVID is just a blanket term for a wide variety of respiratory illnesses and not a unique illness.
More misinformation

Old 12-25-2021, 08:11 PM

750 posts, read 1,333,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
Is it Karma if you get Covid and not vaccinated?
It would be a miracle. Personally I've been trying to find a virus for decades and still haven't been able to find one. The scientists discussed here <-- have been looking for one too, and they haven't been able to find one either.

Quote:
Last night I went to relatives house for Christmas Eve. On the way home my throat all of a sudden started to hurt. Like it felt swollen when I swallowed.
You probably got stuffed up from something in their house. When that happens to me, I rinse my sinuses out with water in the sink, and usually do that every morning before my exercise anyway. I started that habit when I was out running and every day would get pollen in my eyes from the numerous city shrubs, so I often rinse my eyes out as well. The sinuses drain to your throat, so rinsing your sinuses help to alleviate that issue.

Quote:
When I had Covid a year ago I didn’t get a cough and my taste and smell was only altered from my nose being stuffed up (like it is now) but the 99-101 temp lasted 11 days. And I got exhausted just doing normal things like showering or laundry. Exercising took about a month to feel like I was back to normal. I can’t go through that again. If I make it that is. I’m 47 and have some comorbitities.
You probably felt that way from the toxic concoctions they stuffed up your nose, not from a virus.

I'm 75, haven't had any of the tests, haven't had any shots, haven't worn a mask for the last two years; I exercise for 90 minutes to 2 hours every morning including periodic hard workouts and time trials, and continue to be quite healthy. From all the scientific evidence I've seen, not pharma pseudoscience propaganda news reports, there is no virus, or if there is a virus it is nothing to be concerned about nor to pay the least amount of attention to whatsoever.

Personally, I firmly believe in being healthy and taking good care of myself, so I would never consent to having someone stick a noxious substance up my nose, nor inject a poisonous concoction, especially not one that is quite well known to cause sickness and deaths and which has an ongoing history of doing so, nor would I voluntarily restrict my breathing, which is one of the most important and vital functions of the human body.

Last edited by jlvs2run; 12-25-2021 at 08:39 PM..

Old 12-25-2021, 08:18 PM

20,995 posts, read 9,716,790 times
Ah yes, over 800,000 deaths just in the US, from a non-existent virus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies