Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 08:21 PM

35,709 posts, read 21,070,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Some employers are requiring negative Covid tests if you aren't vaccinated. The people you see standing in line might be there just because they want to go to work. Let's Go Brandon!
There will be some. But the positive tests don’t lie. If only 10 people tested positive out of 100 be a different thing. People are infected and some still with Delta. And those unvaxed still getting very sick and dying

Old 01-06-2022, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
They aren't sick. They have to stand in line for 3 or 4 hours just to get the negative test so that they can go to work and stand for another 8 hours. They are trying to break the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated.

In the meantime, the fully vaxxed can still catch and spread Covid but they only have to show that they have been fully vaxxed, they don't have to also get tested and show a negative test.....so...the fully vaxxed are allowed to be infected at work but the unvaxxed have to prove that they aren't infected to go to work.

Time to put an end to this nonsense.

Let's Go Brandon!
In Fl most don’t need a test to work but the positive results are staggering.

Old 01-06-2022, 08:26 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,794,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Not really. Almost none of those positives are actually sick. So it's irrelevant and the government, as usual, just wasted everyone's time inducing panic and telling everyone to get tested.

Old 01-06-2022, 08:30 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
This is a really good point.

Why are so many Floridians getting tested?

And yeah the positive rate is high.

You would think, for all the states with massive testing, you would see lower positivity rates...but they are high.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:20 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
And? No government on the face of this planet can protect you personally from a virus that infects a million people a day. Fortunately symptoms are mild.

You're immunized with vaccines and boosters that work, right? You wear an N95 right? Do you not trust the vaccines now? You're clearly consumed by the virus, it's on you to protect yourself from it. Those are the real facts, unless you choose not to accept them.
It’s not about the virus. It’s the disdain for DeSantis and because Trump who they blame all their problems on. Sleepy Joe is the one that promised a plan to end it quickly but they never talk about that obvious lie because they’d have to place blame on Sleepy Joe.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
And? No government on the face of this planet can protect you personally from a virus that infects a million people a day. Fortunately symptoms are mild.

You're immunized with vaccines and boosters that work, right? You wear an N95 right? Do you not trust the vaccines now? You're clearly consumed by the virus, it's on you to protect yourself from it. Those are the real facts, unless you choose not to accept them.
I had covid. Delta. I actually get my booster Sat. In my family, 6 people got Delta. I am not afraid for myself - but still know too many not vaxed. I hope no one else has to lose anyone to this virus. I guess that makes me a terrible person. Making people feel afraid to take a life saving vax is ridiculous, morally wrong to me, but I understand free will and our freedom. I can only hope people understand the real risks.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I had covid. Delta. I actually get my booster Sat. In my family, 6 people got Delta. I am not afraid for myself - but still know too many not vaxed. I hope no one else has to lose anyone to this virus. I guess that makes me a terrible person. Making people feel afraid to take a life saving vax is ridiculous, morally wrong to me, but I understand free will and our freedom. I can only hope people understand the real risks.
Stay home and come out when you feel safe. Problem solved.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s not about the virus. It’s the disdain for DeSantis and because Trump who they blame all their problems on. Sleepy Joe is the one that promised a plan to end it quickly but they never talk about that obvious lie because they’d have to place blame on Sleepy Joe.
I have plenty of reason to dislike Trump and DiDantis with out Covid. They speak with forked tongue.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Anyone that’s scared should stay home and come out when they feel safe. Problem solved.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:24 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,794,636 times
Quote:
The feds did that with their consistent failure to explain key discrepancies in their pitch on the vaccines and their consistent attempts to withhold information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies