Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 03:24 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Every thing "President" Biden has been doing has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer.

It just gets worse and worse. Americans are absolutely suffering, the COVID is many times worse than it has ever been.

Many in nursing homes are getting COVID with overwhelmed Certified Nursing Assistants working with COVID-19 while Joe Biden gets his nursing home care with a team of the best physicians and nurses in the luxurious oval office.

Many small businesses that were growing due to Trump's low-inflation will be closing for good because "President" Biden hyper-inflation agenda.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...trayed-us-all/
Did Tulsi have any suggestions on how Biden could do better?

No?

Then how does a dropout have anything to say about it?

This sounds like a loser's sniveling to me. Gabbard should be ashamed of herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 03:50 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

No?

This sounds like a loser's sniveling to me. Gabbard should be ashamed of herself.
It is the same as the Republicans who say Biden messed up but then refuse to say how really different they would do things and instead insist Biden is ruining things.

Old 01-15-2022, 03:53 AM

2,034 posts, read 852,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
I disagree with the premise that Covid is worse than ever. I think we’re past the worst of it, case counts are less important than even two months ago, most people are mildly ill, and it’s time to forget we ever heard the word.
It wasn’t just Covid itself, it was the complete sellout for vaccines or else. There was therapeutics all along that we knew worked, but the government didn’t want you to be able to use them or even know about them, kind of funneling you into a corner of getting the vaccine and nothing else. Even to the point some scientists have estimated that 95% of those who died, died unnecessarily by being denied early therapeutics. It’s sick how they handled all this. And if we the people ever get a truly vast investigation into this? There will be no place these murders can hide. But that’s very unlikely to happen Because Americans have become nothing more than a big herd of sheep and those in power know it.

Old 01-15-2022, 04:14 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
It is the same as the Republicans who say Biden messed up but then refuse to say how really different they would do things and instead insist Biden is ruining things.
How about don't make promises you don't intend to keep, or know you cant keep

Old 01-15-2022, 04:58 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

No?

Pretty much. I used to like her but she chooses to engage in willfully ignorant nonsense too often for me. It’s advantageous for her to do this now. It helps her stay relevant. That’s all it is.

Old 01-15-2022, 05:43 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,052,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Who cares what that has-been thinks?
I agree, who cares what that has been Hillary Clinton thinks!!

Well, I care what a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army Reserve and a combat veteran has to say about the direction the country is heading in. She has earned that right since she has DONE far more for our country than most Americans.

I love how the Liberal Left attacks one of their fellow Democrat…. Even a woman of Color since she speaks her mind and doesn’t automatically rubber stamp and blindly support the Democrat’s crazy ideals.

Btw, she’s Samoan, Indigenous Hawaiian/Hawaiʻi maoli and Filipino, so yes, she’s a woman of Color. I make that point since the crazies on the Liberal Left are claiming that she’s now White!! These Liberal Leftist even claim that Doctor Ben Carson is not Black. NOTE: Doctor Ben Carson is obviously Black and a REAL “Doctor,” unlike Jill Biden who’s only claim is that she has a phd/doctorate in education.

My my nutty @zz neighbor has a doctorate in education and he’s not that bright either. His dumb@zz hinted that he would like me to address him as doctor, but that’s not happening until he addresses me as Sergeant First Class (USA-Ret.), Special Agent (US-Ret.) or Lieutenant (PD-Ret.). All three of my “titles” were a lot harder to earn than sitting in some classroom for a few years.

Old 01-15-2022, 05:52 AM

34,998 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
I don’t agree with everything about her but I really like her.
It would have been nice if she had stayed in the House and been its Joe Manchin. Otherwise it's healthy dissent. I am a Democrat, say similar things, and don't make headlines.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:04 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Every thing "President" Biden has been doing has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer.

It just gets worse and worse. Americans are absolutely suffering, the COVID is many times worse than it has ever been.

Many in nursing homes are getting COVID with overwhelmed Certified Nursing Assistants working with COVID-19 while Joe Biden gets his nursing home care with a team of the best physicians and nurses in the luxurious oval office.

Many small businesses that were growing due to Trump's low-inflation will be closing for good because "President" Biden hyper-inflation agenda.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...trayed-us-all/
"has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer."

Correction, since he first took office"!

Old 01-15-2022, 06:13 AM

34,998 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer."

Correction, since he first took office"!
That response was "quick enough." I agree with you but would expand it to "since he took a seat in the Senate."

Old 01-15-2022, 06:17 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
A falling-apart, failed Empire WAY before Biden became POTUS.

Just like people who say POTUS-Obama ripped apart racial-relationships between the
races, LOL, they were in tatters way before Mr. Obama took the reigns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies