Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 09:23 AM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times

Advertisements

So here's Dr Campbell.
Have little doubt,. many came across this gentleman online.
He was die hard pro vax.

Apparently, there was some Freedom of Information request done in GB, that showed absolutely lower COVID deaths, than generally believed or reported. As he mentioned, same likely to be applicable to the US and the rest of the world

With - what a kicker - average death age 82.5, what is, actually, higher, than average life expectancy in the UK.

Also, I enjoyed his sudden background change. Back behind his right shoulder. It was always vbaccinate/wear mask/social distance poster and, now, suddenly, it is stay healthy one. Along with his poor puppy still wearing mask but, having now zinc and VD, on the window sill.
I guess, even such hard vaccine guy finally "got it". Took him long time, long time.
Anyhow. Let the man speak for himself:

https://newtube.app/user/Believe_it/8CcgBvx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2022, 09:24 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Average omicron victim 71 years old with 2.45 comorbidities...

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...comorbidities/

Old 01-23-2022, 09:47 AM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
You do understand, this is not about comorbidities? This is about PURE COVID deaths. And, how deaths numbers are doctored, pun intended, to make them look like the end of the humanity.

Please, don't derail the point made.

Old 01-23-2022, 09:55 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
I winder if doctors and hospitals in the UK are like the ones in the USA, where they're given free money by the government for every patient they label as having died from COVID.

Old 01-23-2022, 10:54 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
I posted that video in the old vaccineII thread and before anyone really mentioned it, poof. Thread gone. OP, I hope your thread fares better lol.

Old 01-23-2022, 10:59 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
You do understand, this is not about comorbidities? This is about PURE COVID deaths. And, how deaths numbers are doctored, pun intended, to make them look like the end of the humanity.

Please, don't derail the point made.
That was the whole point of my post. This unnecessary one size fits-all reaction we are where we are putting masks on 5-year-olds and mandating quarantines for students for having a covid positive test when the chances them dying from covid are basically zero. Our total overreaction to this pandemic affecting entire populations when only small numbers of high-risk people are the ones that should really be concerned.

Covid deaths in the US have also been manipulated in this manner by covering up the comorbidities that the people who died from covid had. Of course I'm called out as lacking compassion when I don't want to lock down all of society to help people who chose to eat themselves to 450 lb and give themselves diabetes from a highly processed high carb high fat Western diet.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:09 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times
My cousin died from Covid earlier this month, he was a fit and healthy 57 year old, he was un-vaccinated, if he was vaccinated he would be alive today. The vaccines have saved tens of thousands of lives in the UK. Nearly every single person still dying from Covid in the UK now are un-vaccinated.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ryand2july2021

Thanks to the vaccinations the UK death's did NOT go sky high when new 'waves' of infection came the way they did before vaccinations.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Also thanks to the vaccinations and the subsequent quelling of deaths the UK has not been in lockdown since 4th July last year, the UK is about to remove ALL Covid mandates.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:46 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,878,692 times
this is not about comorbidities?

I think YOU don't understand - ALL death is about comorbidities. It's silly to single out COVID as the one that only counts if you died of COVID alone and absolutely nothing else. Very few people enjoy that distinction, mainly related to GSW.

Cancer? Heart disease? Diabetes? Many others...ALWAYS comorbidities - and so it is with COVID, too.

It's very - very - difficult to die of one thing all by itself.

Meantime - who cares?

Cause of death - or even number of deaths - is not getting you anywhere. The problem is - as I type this - there is at least one hospital somewhere overwhelmed with sick people - to the point of turning away the next heart attack.

This scenario - it has been decided - is just unacceptable.

So you can "statistic" all ya want - but until no hospital is any kind of full - the COVID mania will continue.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:59 PM

15,841 posts, read 6,547,612 times
We'll probably have a higher death rate in the future just from the number of people who stayed home and increased in weight. Kicking the can down the road...

Old 01-24-2022, 05:02 PM

6,027 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
My cousin died from Covid earlier this month, he was a fit and healthy 57 year old, he was un-vaccinated, if he was vaccinated he would be alive today. The vaccines have saved tens of thousands of lives in the UK. Nearly every single person still dying from Covid in the UK now are un-vaccinated.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ryand2july2021

Thanks to the vaccinations the UK death's did NOT go sky high when new 'waves' of infection came the way they did before vaccinations.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Also thanks to the vaccinations and the subsequent quelling of deaths the UK has not been in lockdown since 4th July last year, the UK is about to remove ALL Covid mandates.
Sorry to hear about your cousin, but you can't prove that any one person that died from Covid-19 would still be alive if they had gotten vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies