Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 09:32 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,034,664 times

Advertisements

A crime against humanity in the making:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...er-shots-kids/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2022, 09:36 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
I really don't know why more people are not outraged by this. These kids are at near zero risk from covid in the first place. What possible reason could there be to play Russian roulette with the children of the US? I'm beginning to believe that evil is so engrained in our society that such evil acts are now embraced. This truly does seem to be a "Branch Covidian" society we now live in. Let the kids drink the Kool-Aid.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:44 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,987,803 times
You don't have to vaccinate them if you don't want to.

"Crime against humanity" is fake news. We vaccinate kids all the time for viruses. It's even mandated by the public school system and day care centers.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:45 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,233,865 times
If I still had baby kids there's NFW I'd get them "vaccinated".

I still think the vax-Nazi are silently/subconsciously afraid of vaccine side effects and want everyone to be equally at risk for future problems as some sort of "we are all in this together" group think.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post

"Crime against humanity" is fake news. We vaccinate kids all the time for viruses. It's even mandated by the public school system and day care centers.
100% disinformation. 100% NOT TRUE.

There are only a handful of states where vaccines are MANDATORY or children cannot attend.

The vast majority of states offer religious, philosophical and/or medical exemption.

Stop The Lie.

Stop The Lie.

Stop The Lie.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:50 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
100% disinformation. 100% NOT TRUE.

There are only a handful of states where vaccines are MANDATORY or children cannot attend.

The vast majority of states offer religious, philosophical and/or medical exemption.

Stop The Lie.

Stop The Lie.

Stop The Lie.
If there are a handful of states where vaccines are mandated then you can not claim it is 100% NOT TRUE. By your own words, it is true, just not everywhere.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:54 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,233,865 times
14 States - according to this
https://districtadministration.com/s...ation-tracker/

Old 02-06-2022, 09:54 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
We vaccinate kids all the time for viruses. It's even mandated by the public school system and day care centers.
We vaccinate kids all the time for diseases that are of significant statistical risk to them, not diseases that are of no statistical risk to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
If I still had baby kids there's NFW I'd get them "vaccinated".

I still think the vax-Nazi are silently/subconsciously afraid of vaccine side effects and want everyone to be equally at risk for future problems as some sort of "we are all in this together" group think.
That would really be the only logical reason (other than sheer evil inclination). I kind of feel that way about the just weird dynamic on that one. But on the other hand, we have to remember there is very little logic in the leftist cranium. So maybe the "evil" thing has some credibility.

Old 02-06-2022, 09:55 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
If there are a handful of states where vaccines are mandated then you can not claim it is 100% NOT TRUE. By your own words, it is true, just not everywhere.
Do you believe that poster think that every kid in the entire United States is banned from attending school unless the kid is 100% fully vaccinated?

Because that's what the MSM tells people.

And it gets repeated. Again and Again and Again.

It's a lie. The vast majority of states (46) allow for exemptions.

Do you think the poster is aware of that FACT?

This idea that every.single. child in the United States is vaccinated and boosterated up is FALSE. It needs to STOP. It's not true.

Old 02-06-2022, 10:01 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:

We don’t have long term studies on this vaccine, only predictions of assumed outcomes, and as we all have learned they already got some of the initial predictions wrong. If you remember at launch there were claims of 90% effacity and that has fallen as low as 17% depending on the shot.

At the six year mark after the launch of the polio vaccine, a disease which crippled children and had between a 2-30% fatality rate depending on age, only 54% of all school children were vaccinated. It’s too soon to be mandating this vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies