Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2022, 03:57 PM

2,367 posts, read 985,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grandeur View Post
How come Ukraine wanted to face the second most powerful country of the world?

Ukraine is a small bug compared to Russia.

Is it all because it trusted the West?

US egged them on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31HwXL4w8Nk

Old 02-25-2022, 05:24 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,457,046 times
Quote:

Are you for real? You ever heard of sovereignty? Pick up a book for heaven's sake.

Old 02-25-2022, 05:38 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,236,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

I know you've driven down I-40. You went right passed my house. Don't lie.

No one even drives through Jenks except the people who live there.
I've been there a couple of times. I bought a car there once. I have no reason to go back, who from Tulsa would go south to OKC to go back east on I-40? It makes no sense.

As for the rest, traffic smack? Odd, but I guess the amount of traffic going past Midwest City on the Interstate is the best part of that particular 'burb. There are other reasons to visit Jenks.

Still no, sadly it's also not true. I checked, the little portion of I-40 in MWC carries 58k cars a day. US-75 through Jenks carries 61k a day and the Creek Turnpike carries another 44k a day.

Old 02-25-2022, 05:39 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,644,897 times
Quote:

The same reason the 13 colonies of America, went up against powerful Great Britain.

INDEPENDENCE!!!

Old 02-25-2022, 05:52 PM

4,475 posts, read 3,318,620 times
Quote:
Again, don't turn this into "who is right, who is not right thing".
It IS a "who is right, who is wrong thing" whether or not you have the moral compass to understand.

Quote:
Putin wanted some things from Ukraine's president and Ukraine's president went against them.
So if the next American president wants some things from Turkey's dictator, er I mean, president and Erdogan doesn't give in, then the U.S. is justified firing rockets into Istanbul?

Quote:
Again, this is not a "who is right, who is not right thing"
Yes, it still is.

Quote:
It is what was not going to happen if Ukraine's president hadn't gone against Putin's words. Not difficult to understand what I am saying.
It is not difficult to understand the words, it is impossible to understand why anyone thinks a democratically elected leader of one nation is supposed to do what a dictator wants and if he does not, then the dictator is justified in attacking the independent, democratic nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryvete View Post
From what I've been reading, it appears that the leadership in Russia perceives NATO assets and operatives in a nation like Ukraine as presenting a strategic military threat to their country.
Quick, name the last time Nato sent armored divisions, ballistic missiles and combat troops into a nation to subjugate it. I'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Why they want to go to NATO so bad? Why they try and distance themselves from their cousins?
They want protection. Their "cousins" have been abusing them and raping them for centuries. It is what those cousins do every place they roam.

Quote:
Why did the girl choose to flirt with what looked like the badest boy at the party?
Got it. If a girl flirts with anyone, she cannot then say "no, get your hand out from under my skirt". She cannot refuse sex to anyone she flirts with. Her sexy bikini means any man who wants can rape her because she is asking for it.

You need help.

Quote:
It does not really look so bad.
I refuse to respond to Russian propaganda and disinformation.

Old 02-25-2022, 05:54 PM

24,829 posts, read 9,595,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
That hasn't been true in a long time. China outclasses Russia by far.
That’s not true. Russia still edges China. They have the most nukes in the world.

Old 02-25-2022, 06:05 PM

1,889 posts, read 1,012,545 times
Quote:
Do you have to call everybody a troll who looks at things differently than you do?

Who is being a troll here is people calling everybody a Russian who looks at things differently than them.
Let me be clear. You are either propagandized, a shill, or a fool. Either way, you will get nowhere here. Your original question is a loaded question, which is a fallacy. A fallacy from the start.

Old 02-25-2022, 06:12 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,028,266 times
Russia is not getting its money's worth here. Perhaps OP will do better next time.

Old 02-25-2022, 06:14 PM

3,205 posts, read 1,314,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Let me be clear. You are either propagandized, a shill, or a fool. Either way, you will get nowhere here. Your original question is a loaded question, which is a fallacy. A fallacy from the start.
Either let the people pay because of their president or do something as Western Countries to stop Russia.

There is no in between. Talking will get you nowhwere.

Looks like it is the Ukraine's president who is fool, having Russia against Ukraine by trusting the West.

Acting like I am this sorry, I am that sorry won't do anything.

West left Ukraine alone.

Last edited by The Grandeur; 02-25-2022 at 06:32 PM..

Old 02-25-2022, 06:32 PM

1,460 posts, read 687,245 times
Get lost. There are no excuses for Russia and this atrocity they have created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies