Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 11:33 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,953,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Pelosi needs to stop showing up in public smashed, as her bizarre behavior is even weird for dems. What the hell is that old bat thinking?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-...rre-biden-pits

So American soldiers breathing in toxic smoke from burn pits elicits glee and joy from this loon?
Pelosi does not drink.

I tend not to watch SOTUA theatre. I used to get a kick out of flipping between cable news stations after the address when it appeared they had not watched the same address, regardless of who sat the oval. Media that favored the sitting president gushed while opposing media made jokes. It was nothing more than extension of the theatre.

I cut the cord last April and have never looked back.

There is life beyond partisan nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 11:34 AM

6,502 posts, read 2,805,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Biden has been fighting against Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax and others all along. Now he's fighting against the mainstream too.

I watched on NBC (Doesn't matter who, it was just the speech) but I left it on for the commentary, and they were pretty hard on him, for stuff I thought was pretty picky. They obsessed on the "go get 'em" at the end of the speech, trying to act like it was some sort of coded comment. Anyone in his right mind knew it was an attempt to rally the US Audience. "go get 'em". Maybe a poor attempt, but them acting like it was code for "get Putin" or somethign. That is the kind of stuff you all would have been irate if they said about a Trump speech.

This biased press thing is a tired story. All POTUSs get critique, and from all sides. They get it more from one side than the other, depending on a lot of things, but to act like it's lop-sided is an old, tired lie.
Funny how all of the sudden the biased press becomes a "tired" story as soon as they start to show some disapproval of the current administration. But even with that disapproval, it is softballs compared to what Trump had faced. And I am sure that Breitbart and Newsmax would be very happy that they are now considered "MSM" though.

Quote:
My biggest disappointment from Biden is when he referred to "the prior admin". That is divisive, and yesterday's news. Talk about what YOU can do, not what the other guy didn't do. (Don't get me wrong, Trump did that 10x as much, but I hold a higher bar for just about any human than Trump.)
And yet I bet you don't see the irony in that statement. As a vast majority of your post I was replying to was an attempt on your part to say how much better Biden was over the Previous Administration.

Quote:

One thing for sure: Anyone who saw that speech from beginning to end, who understands Biden's Speech Impediment which is well documented, cannot be questioning his mental acuity. THey can disagree with him, call him names, say he is good or bad, but the dude was all there, understood what he was talking about, and was beyond coherent. He had a lot of trip-ups on words, but it was obvious that was just his issue with speech, which has been life-long.
The dude was all there??? Well, I guess anyone who says that Biden is just cleaning up Trump's mess in Ukraine I can see why you would think that.

But with the number of issues, he had during the SOTU I think the term "all there" is probably very relative.

I will have to say one thing though...one thing Pelosi's actions did was to divert a little attention away from the guy in front of her. So perhaps it was planned as some sort of lightning rod.

Old 03-03-2022, 11:34 AM

923 posts, read 1,437,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
and someone answer me,,,,wth is she always chewing on? sunflower seeds?
Her dentures

Old 03-03-2022, 11:53 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,615,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Pelosi does not drink.

I tend not to watch SOTUA theatre. I used to get a kick out of flipping between cable news stations after the address when it appeared they had not watched the same address, regardless of who sat the oval. Media that favored the sitting president gushed while opposing media made jokes. It was nothing more than extension of the theatre.

I cut the cord last April and have never looked back.

There is life beyond partisan nonsense.

i havent watched a cable or TV news source in ten or twenty years..the internet is a much better source

Old 03-03-2022, 11:54 AM

18,901 posts, read 8,552,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitem3 View Post
Her dentures
She plays with her bottom denture....it's a bad disgusting habit....and then sucks on them to get them stuck back in place

Old 03-03-2022, 09:19 PM

5,544 posts, read 7,158,791 times
Quote:
I think this is the most likely and resonable possibility.

Someone should throw some Holy Water on her and see if she sizzles.

FIRST put on an anti-pea-soup-full-face-shield !

Old 03-03-2022, 10:24 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,568,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
I think she's trying to keep her false teeth In.
Her dentures are probably trying to get away from her tongue.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:27 PM

37,954 posts, read 17,975,976 times
Quote:
It "matters" because it shows she is INSANE and is Speaker of the House- that's why!
What she did is meaningless. It has nothing to do with policy.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:33 PM

37,954 posts, read 17,975,976 times
Quote:
Another bizarre post by a lib.

So can you explain Pelosi's weird hand rubbing and glee when Biden was talking about smoke toxicity to American soldiers?

I'm fine with hearing "democrat good", but for the life of me, with all of Biden's disasters, I just can't seem to find any.

Perhaps you can explain the virtues of smoke inhalation to soldiers that would elicit such joy? I understand that the cult of liberalism prevents you from criticizing any dem behavior, no matter how bizarre, but smoke inhalation? Are you nuts?
Your OP was bizarre and vapid. And you don't care about our military personnel. If you did, you wouldn't support the war mongers who put them in harms way over something which has nothing to do with protecting our borders.

Oh but look at Nancy. Look, look. See Nancy. See funny Nancy and Joe.

It doesn't matter.

Old 03-04-2022, 04:02 AM

16,323 posts, read 7,043,941 times
The Stare of the Union not the State of the Union ? Hahahahahaha............................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies