Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 06:46 AM

30,084 posts, read 18,698,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO Why in the world does this matter? If you care so much I hope you didn't vote for Trump or any of the other war mongers who put our troops in harms over something that has nothing to do with protecting our borders.
It "matters" because it shows she is INSANE and is Speaker of the House- that's why!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 06:49 AM

943 posts, read 395,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
and someone answer me,,,,wth is she always chewing on? sunflower seeds?
Like a cow.......chewing her cud

Old 03-03-2022, 07:01 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,722,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
First of all, I agree that it was bizarre behavior. No explanation for it. Baffled.

But I'm equally baffled by your next statement, critiquing Joe Biden. I don't have a problem with anyone critiquing him, there's plenty to work with there. But as a Trump Supporter, you seem to forget that Joe Biden's CURRENT rating (his low) is still slightly higher than Trump's average rating over four years.

Trump: https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx
Biden: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

Find whatever source you want, these numbers seem to be fairly consistent.

My point: It's clear to me that the whole "TDS" thing was just projecting. People see the world ("project") through the lens of their own way of thinking. It's clearer to me now than ever that the whole TDS thing was just a reflection of how the Trump base thinks. Your comment is a perfect example of you "BDS". You are on here talking about what a disaster Biden is, which in isolation is fair enough. But when compared to Trump, he's better in every way:

Ratings are higher
Handling of Ukraine is better (He's cleaning up Trump's mess)
Handling of other foreign affairs better
Economy is rebounding
Unemployment going away
Pandemic being managed (not gone, but managed)
PRIDE in USA is up
View of USA from abroad is up, we are more respected
He's restored some unity to NATO, and just in time (BTW)
Etc...

Your comments would only hold up if you held a different view of Trump, but your BDS does not allow that.

Anyway, Pelosi's hand-rubbing was strange. Maybe she had too much coffee and needed to pee really bad. Who really cares. It's a distraction, and you should be focusing on "pro-America" thoughts, but instead you are gleeful of our problems because it validates your BDS.
Biden's ratings are higher...for now. But as you pointed out they are barely above Trump's, and he was fighting against MSM knocking him down at every turn for 4 years.

The world is possibly on the brink of a World War and you actually are trying to say that Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess? Did he also clean up Trump's mess in Afghanistan? I am pretty sure that there are at least 13 families who would disagree with you.

Unemployment isn't "going away" it is just being returned to the levels that it was with Trump before COVID.

The Pandemic is being managed...Blue State Governors were dropping mandates left and right in contradiction to what Biden, Fauci, and the CDC were "recommending". But really comparing Trump who got hit with the COVID pandemic and Biden who had a year into the pandemic is like comparing apples and oranges.

The economy is Rebounding? Record Inflation. Supply Chain Issues. Yea just tell that to people who are looking at now paying OVER $5/gallon for gas which if things keep going will be a majority of the US very shortly.

As for Pelosi. Yes, this action was a distraction, a distraction that the entire world saw. "Pro-America" thoughts are great..which of course when people were criticizing Trump you reminded them of too...right?

Old 03-03-2022, 07:06 AM

17,416 posts, read 16,579,569 times
How in the holy heck are Biden's ratings higher now?

The freakin' world is on fire with more bad news to come because we have such a weak President. Basically he's letting the leaders of other countries call the shots and spend US taxpayers' money.

Old 03-03-2022, 07:33 AM

9,730 posts, read 14,282,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
and someone answer me,,,,wth is she always chewing on? sunflower seeds?
I think she's trying to keep her false teeth In.

Old 03-03-2022, 08:42 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,916,107 times
Quote:
LMAO Why in the world does this matter? If you care so much I hope you didn't vote for Trump or any of the other war mongers who put our troops in harms over something that has nothing to do with protecting our borders.
So now Trump, the only president who never started a war, is a war monger? Your thinking is so typical of a leftist, your thought process is initiated right out of the lower portion of your anatomy. Try thinking with your brain for once so you don't appear so foolish. Blowing thoughts out of your anal cavity is not working.

Old 03-03-2022, 08:51 AM

29,549 posts, read 14,701,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So now Trump, the only president who never started a war, is a war monger? Your thinking is so typical of a leftist, your thought process is initiated right out of the lower portion of your anatomy. Try thinking with your brain for once so you don't appear so foolish. Blowing thoughts out of your anal cavity is not working.
Pretzel logic, the leftists are spectacular at it.

Old 03-03-2022, 08:56 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,047,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Pelosi needs to stop showing up in public smashed, as her bizarre behavior is even weird for dems. What the hell is that old bat thinking?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-...rre-biden-pits

So American soldiers breathing in toxic smoke from burn pits elicits glee and joy from this loon?
She got TDS and lost her Marbles... should be committed but, her money and husband keep her free.

In any other case, she'd be 'Baker Acted' ----

Is she really going to Run for House in 2024?

Old 03-03-2022, 09:02 AM

4,987 posts, read 2,723,010 times
Quote:
You must be living in another universe. Trump is as far from a war monger as you can get. There was peace and stability during his administration. And Biden is currently NOT protecting our borders. Tons of illegals coming in from Mexico, and he doesn't care!

Old 03-03-2022, 09:09 AM

10,126 posts, read 7,795,840 times
Pelosi reminded me of a fly or some insect doing some type mating ritual. I also just wanted to slap her smile off her face. She looked ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies