Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 09:12 PM

26,395 posts, read 19,270,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weehd View Post
Thank you Suzy but NO reg vaccine has this many people dying from it!! (Or coming down with what its supposed to stop)

This IS NOT a vaccine!!
You're right, but you are talking to brainwashed people. They don't hear you and they are unable to comprehend what is going on.

When was the last time you heard of a smallpox case? Or polio? Or one of a dozen other diseases that used to be way more deadly but are now essentially gone. Those vaccine success rates were near 100%. Not 15%. Or 25%. 25% is not a vaccine. It's an ineffective "medicine." Snake oil in the old west was likely more effective.

Top that off with more and more reports of "vaccine" side effects coming out every day. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me the lid is going to blow off this in the near future as far as that "vaccine" being nowhere NEAR as safe as everyone has been told. Then what? Who will you blame? Won't be me; I suspected it from day one because of a series of very odd occurrences/policies surrounding the "vaccine."

Old 03-03-2022, 04:29 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,025,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You're right, but you are talking to brainwashed people. They don't hear you and they are unable to comprehend what is going on.

When was the last time you heard of a smallpox case? Or polio? Or one of a dozen other diseases that used to be way more deadly but are now essentially gone. Those vaccine success rates were near 100%. Not 15%. Or 25%. 25% is not a vaccine. It's an ineffective "medicine." Snake oil in the old west was likely more effective.

Top that off with more and more reports of "vaccine" side effects coming out every day. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me the lid is going to blow off this in the near future as far as that "vaccine" being nowhere NEAR as safe as everyone has been told. Then what? Who will you blame? Won't be me; I suspected it from day one because of a series of very odd occurrences/policies surrounding the "vaccine."
Bribery was the truly eye-opening moment. Beer, doughnuts, burgers, lottery tickets ... What, are we all 5 years old and refuse to go to bed??? Here's a doughnut. Take your medicine.

And people did, without questioning the fact they were being treated like total morons.

The history books will show this was a very dark and dumb period in US history.

Old 03-03-2022, 05:01 AM

92 posts, read 28,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weehd View Post
Thank you Suzy but NO reg vaccine has this many people dying from it!! (Or coming down with what its supposed to stop)

This IS NOT a vaccine!!
EXACTLY! Not to mention that as of today people are injecting serum in to their body that was designed for a late 2019 variant. It’s mind-boggling to me. Would you roll up your sleeve in March 2022 for a 2019 flu shot? No wonder the boosted caught and spread Omicron!

Old 03-03-2022, 05:10 AM

641 posts, read 326,290 times
Vaccine is nothing more than a conspiracy from shadow government lead by Soros. Same people who have poisoned our food making Americans fattest on earth.

Stay strong my red brothers/ sisters.. Keep up the good fight

Old 03-03-2022, 05:28 AM

9,646 posts, read 4,448,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
More obfuscation (not to mention, shooting the messenger). This is not stats; this is basic arithmetic. Out of recent Covid deaths in the UK, 89% were in people who had taken at least one Covid shot. If you read the OP's post and can do arithmetic, you can see that fact.

It is, in fact, statistics. Period. The fact that you think statistics and arithmetic are mutually exclusive is prima facie evidence that you don't know what statistics are. It may be a fact that 89% of recent Covid deaths in the UK had taken at least one Covid shot. The 89% was arrived at by doing arithmetic. It's also a statistic. It's also a statistic the OP is trying to use to make the case that Covid shots don't work and should be abandoned. Let me help. As the percentage of the population who have had a Covid shot increases, the percentage of those who haven't decreases. Eventually, when 100% of the population has been vaccinated, 100% of people who die of Covid will have been vaccinated. This doesn't mean that the shot doesn't work, it simply means it isn't 100% effective. Nobody ever claimed it was. To say that any solution that isn't 100% successful is completely ineffective and should be discarded is illogical. Ironically, it was the OP who is guilty of obfuscation via misuse of statistics.

Old 03-03-2022, 05:32 AM

45,394 posts, read 26,667,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish78 View Post
Vaccine is nothing more than a conspiracy from shadow government lead by Soros. Same people who have poisoned our food making Americans fattest on earth.

Stay strong my red brothers/ sisters.. Keep up the good fight
And no seconds until you finish all the bugs on your plate

Old 03-03-2022, 05:32 AM

27,667 posts, read 13,862,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestar1 View Post
89% of people dying from COVID are vaccinated per UK data.

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report: 24 February 2022 (week 8) - Table 12a

https://assets.publishing.service.go...t_-_week-8.pdf
The entire country has bee vaccinated, and death rates are low.

All restrictions are now long gone.

As for those dying who have been vaccinated many are vulnerable groups such as those with immune problems, lung disease, heart disease, cancer patients, the elderly etc etc.

Those who belong to vulnerable groups are also more susceptible to flu and other infections, and have a higher death rate even if administered vaccines.

There are millions and millions of such people in most countries.

As for vaccines they increase survival rates, but do not stop people from contracting viruses, nor do they fully protect those who are weakened through illness or age.

As for those who haven't received the vaccine they tend to be young and fit, and include the vast majority of under 12's without medical conditions, and the reason they were not given the vaccine is because it's not deemed necessary. However Children under 12 who are vulnerable through illness will be given the vaccine.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-03-2022 at 05:43 AM..

Old 03-03-2022, 05:51 AM

14,835 posts, read 12,143,259 times
Thanks to the vaccines the UK has been out of lockdown since July 4th last year. The REAL data is here:-

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-dea...ggest-12457074
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ort-finds.html

Fact is you are 32 times more likely to die if you haven't been vaccinated. End of.

The effect the vaccines had on UK death rates are laid out plainly right here:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ights/vaccines
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Deaths dropped from 1'200 a day to around 100 a day with the same infection rates, that is a LOT of saved lives thanks to vaccinations.

To keep harping on about the UK is POINTLESS because we are back to normal, Covid is done, finished, ended, all you benders of the truth (anti vaxers) can go and post elsewhere because when it comes to the UK you are TOO LATE, 90%+ of the adult population of the UK has had the vaccine we've been vaccinated, we're living back to normal, its over. There is NO point trying to persuade Britons to go without the vaccines because we've had them so go and bother somebody else with your anti-vax nonsense.

Old 03-03-2022, 05:53 AM

22,705 posts, read 24,783,731 times
A very suspect "vaccine" in my eyes.......and it is not just not me.

But just you wait, the rollout of amped-up fun & games will hit the US
after the Democrats get blown-out in November.

Last edited by tickyul; 03-03-2022 at 06:16 AM..

Old 03-03-2022, 06:47 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,025,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Thanks to the vaccines the UK has been out of lockdown since July 4th last year. The REAL data is here:-

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-dea...ggest-12457074
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ort-finds.html

Fact is you are 32 times more likely to die if you haven't been vaccinated. End of.

The effect the vaccines had on UK death rates are laid out plainly right here:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ights/vaccines
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Deaths dropped from 1'200 a day to around 100 a day with the same infection rates, that is a LOT of saved lives thanks to vaccinations.

To keep harping on about the UK is POINTLESS because we are back to normal, Covid is done, finished, ended, all you benders of the truth (anti vaxers) can go and post elsewhere because when it comes to the UK you are TOO LATE, 90%+ of the adult population of the UK has had the vaccine we've been vaccinated, we're living back to normal, its over. There is NO point trying to persuade Britons to go without the vaccines because we've had them so go and bother somebody else with your anti-vax nonsense.
Incorrect.

Correct: 'Thanks' to the politicians who removed the restrictions and the people who blindly obeyed them.

The 'vaccine' didn't enforce or remove a restriction regarding the people. It's a vaccine. It can't talk. it has no legal power to do anything.

Politicians do that. And people obey or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies