Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 05:12 PM

8,439 posts, read 4,626,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
At 14?
Is that really the legal age to take a rifle into battle?

I'm still wondering what a 14 y/o freshman was doing at a college prep function (BTW, only ONE 14 y/o was mentioned and that is what everyone here is hanging their hat on). Either he is gifted or someone lied about his age. Why would they have a college prep program for kids 4 years away from college? Seniors would be around 17 years old.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:16 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,492,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I'm still wondering what a 14 y/o freshman was doing at a college prep function (BTW, only ONE 14 y/o was mentioned and that is what everyone here is hanging their hat on). Either he is gifted or someone lied about his age. Why would they have a college prep program for kids 4 years away from college? Seniors would be around 17 years old.
Why must there be a conspiracy everywhere lol.

Not sure where you are getting this was a college prep function.

It was an announcement about funding for cybersecurity and IT training.

One video I saw a snippet of he was talking about starting that type of education as early as possible.

If he hadn't made such a spectacle of himself by berating/mocking the kids in attendance maybe there would have been more reporting of the substance of his announcement if there was any.

Shot himself in the foot.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:19 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,299,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
So is it not true?
Just because you don’t believe it….

So this teen should be good to go with a rifle then?

Old 03-04-2022, 05:40 PM

17,905 posts, read 7,118,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNotChooseLife View Post
Some people get triggered over petty stuff. DeSantis just told the kids that they don't have to wear masks. That's a true statement, because there are no mask mandates in Florida, just ask AOC. I guess some people can't handle the truth, haha. I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's no different than telling a kid they don't have to wear gloves or a coat.
The paychological damage inflicted on the Covidians includes throwing hissy fits whenever a sane adult like DeSantis questions their religion and rituals.

Old 03-04-2022, 06:04 PM

15,221 posts, read 8,743,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Ok let’s use a better word - how you think the kids would describe it. In front of an audience at a college they were invited to with news media etc. Describe what they feel not how you see it.
Blame your leftist ideologues for using those children as props for sending an f-u to De Santis. How about dem apples? Because that’s what it was … most of the people milling about were not wearing masks … only those kids lined up on stage were masked.

Let me ask you a question? What about the mother of one of those kids, who had her son standing next to her, wearing his mask, while she complained to the reporter about how outraged she was that De Santis told her son it was ok to take his mask off, which she complained was in direct conflict with her wishes for him to wear that mask … all the while, she’s standing there MASKLESS ! What can we make of that, other than extreme hypocrisy? And what message does this send to the son, who was first USED by the leftists as a stage prop, followed by being USED again by his own damned mother, to send a political message?

I honestly felt bad for the kid, it was far more cringe worthy, when the reporter asked him directly “ did you feel intimidated when Governor De Santis told you to take off the mask”? There was this long pregnant pause …. obviously the kid felt the pressure to answer “properly” as his mother looked at him to answer … and he finally said … “a little bit”.

Seems to me, the only one who is really concerned about what’s best for these kids is De Santis, who is doing everything he can to protect them from being muzzled like mad dogs, and used as political weapons by strangers and even their own mothers. But that’s just how liberals roll, as nothing is more important than the agenda.

But guess what? The majority of rational, thinking parents, whether they are in favor of masks or not, prefer to have it be their decision, as opposed to having some bureaucrat school board tyrant circumvent their parental authority about what their kids must do. In that, among other things, De Santis enjoys popular support, which is why he is the freaking Governor, and not some leftwing loon Democrat!

What say you?

Old 03-04-2022, 06:12 PM

53,514 posts, read 35,221,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The paychological damage inflicted on the Covidians includes throwing hissy fits whenever a sane adult like DeSantis questions their religion and rituals.
telling a covidian they don't need a mask is like telling a muslim their god isn't real.
it makes them lose their minds.

Old 03-04-2022, 06:20 PM

19,957 posts, read 12,243,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Blame your leftist ideologues for using those children as props for sending an f-u to De Santis. How about dem apples? Because that’s what it was … most of the people milling about were not wearing masks … only those kids lined up on stage were masked.

Let me ask you a question? What about the mother of one of those kids, who had her son standing next to her, wearing his mask, while she complained to the reporter about how outraged she was that De Santis told her son it was ok to take his mask off, which she complained was in direct conflict with her wishes for him to wear that mask … all the while, she’s standing there MASKLESS ! What can we make of that, other than extreme hypocrisy? And what message does this send to the son, who was first USED by the leftists as a stage prop, followed by being USED again by his own damned mother, to send a political message?

I honestly felt bad for the kid, it was far more cringe worthy, when the reporter asked him directly “ did you feel intimidated when Governor De Santis told you to take off the mask”? There was this long pregnant pause …. obviously the kid felt the pressure to answer “properly” as his mother looked at him to answer … and he finally said … “a little bit”.

Seems to me, the only one who is really concerned about what’s best for these kids is De Santis, who is doing everything he can to protect them from being muzzled like mad dogs, and used as political weapons by strangers and even their own mothers. But that’s just how liberals roll, as nothing is more important than the agenda.

But guess what? The majority of rational, thinking parents, whether they are in favor of masks or not, prefer to have it be their decision, as opposed to having some bureaucrat school board tyrant circumvent their parental authority about what their kids must do. In that, among other things, De Santis enjoys popular support, which is why he is the freaking Governor, and not some leftwing loon Democrat!

What say you?
That same woman who refused to wear a mask herself while she was forcing her teen son to stay masked was later claiming that she, her mother and another relative was immunocompromised. So she’s standing maskless two feet from the reporter, someone who is constantly interacting with strangers all day.

Just like Stacey Abrams sitting with a room full of little children all with their obedience masks on while her fat @ss is sitting maskless.

Old 03-04-2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Why must there be a conspiracy everywhere lol.

Not sure where you are getting this was a college prep function.

It was an announcement about funding for cybersecurity and IT training.

One video I saw a snippet of he was talking about starting that type of education as early as possible.

If he hadn't made such a spectacle of himself by berating/mocking the kids in attendance maybe there would have been more reporting of the substance of his announcement if there was any.

Shot himself in the foot.
Here we go again … berating and mocking …huh? What about yelling? That was said earlier by one of your lying leftist friends. Hell, why screw around, why not say De Santis walked over to one of the children, and violently ripped the mask from their face and told them that a major league beating was in store if they ever put another mask on? I mean, if you’re doing to lie, make it a good one! Half of the lunatics here would believe you!

But the reality of course is, what you claim is complete nonsense, and if you could only be honest for a single millisecond, miracles might happen in your otherwise miserable, dishonest life.

Old 03-04-2022, 06:23 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,641,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Lol, he calls out the students covid "theater" but the DeSantis theater has a black students on the stage mostly likely for purely political reasons.
OMG! DeSantis kidnapped a black student to bring on stage! Because we know they all think alike!!

Who is the dramatist in this discussion? Hmmmm….

Old 03-04-2022, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNotChooseLife View Post
Some people get triggered over petty stuff. DeSantis just told the kids that they don't have to wear masks. That's a true statement, because there are no mask mandates in Florida, just ask AOC. I guess some people can't handle the truth, haha. I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's no different than telling a kid they don't have to wear gloves or a coat.
I suppose you are missing the point here. De Santis is now the target of liberal lunacy ire, since they don’t have Orange Man to attack every day.

You see, the liberals see rational sane men as a threat, double that if they are white sane men, because they prefer to have Joe Biden in charge of defending the IRANIANS from Russian aggression, since he’s done so well on everything else the past year.

Now, do you understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies