Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 04:47 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,783,946 times

Advertisements

Guess you've never heard of pre-school? It starts at 2.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:00 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,411,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Masks simply work. No matter how many capitalized letters you type will not change that. There are 1000's of references you can use to educate yourself. The majority of the world follows the science. You can believe what you want.. some felt the same way and they are now dead.
So, I completely, 100% agree with this. But the facts of the matter are: (1) many people have come to a completely different conclusion, and they are pretty darn resolute in their beliefs…trying to argue with them is not going to change their positions; and (2) most people are tired of wearing masks and even pro-mask states are dropping their masking requirements. We need to recognize the fact that as things stand right now, most people are not convinced or are not willing to mask up. As I said in an earlier post….they’ve “won”. I’m all for a reasonable discussion and debate, but the outcome has been decided.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:02 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Don’t project your own twisted thinking on others. Why are you people so obsessed with race and skin color?
The projection from the left is insufferable; they can't help themselves in this regard AT ALL!

Self awareness; logic; reason; and common sense is all lost on the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Beside the "racist" angle, they denounce "FORCE" where none exists. All the while, they support FORCED mandates for "vaccines", and ironically in this case....FORCED MASKING the last two years!

The PROJECTION of racial strife is a REFLECTION of the "mind"~set of the subverted zombies, repeated all too often.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:21 PM

6,098 posts, read 2,720,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Unlike you and the people you vote for, DeSantis is against forcing anyone to wear a mask or not wear a mask.

Who are the pompous jerks again?
Ok so then why does he care if the kids wear a mask or not. No one forced those kids to wear one they chose to wear one.

I wear a mask when I go out. No one forces me its my personal choice big deal.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:25 PM

984 posts, read 441,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I wonder if you'll ever realize how badly your political party has lied to you for the past two years. It's just sad.
I'm talking about parental rights. Aren't republicans all for that?

Old 03-02-2022, 05:31 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,305,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
I'm merely pointing out that the DeSantis press conference was theater in it's own right, there's a bit of irony that he's criticize the students of theater. Without knowing the full story it seamed like a rainbow coalition on stage, I'm not sure how they were chosen.

DeSantis always has a theater. 100% of the time, he speaks with a group of people lined up behind him and he's about 15 feet in front of them. The camera pans to get the wide line of 8-10 people in the camera, sometimes 2 rows of people and sometimes 1 row. Always like this when he speaks - with the wide row of people standing behind him. DeSantis Theater.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:34 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,783,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
So, I completely, 100% agree with this. But the facts of the matter are: (1) many people have come to a completely different conclusion, and they are pretty darn resolute in their beliefs…trying to argue with them is not going to change their positions; and (2) most people are tired of wearing masks and even pro-mask states are dropping their masking requirements. We need to recognize the fact that as things stand right now, most people are not convinced or are not willing to mask up. As I said in an earlier post….they’ve “won”. I’m all for a reasonable discussion and debate, but the outcome has been decided.
The funny thing is I got omicron at a party when I wasn't wearing a mask and I pretty much haven't worn one anywhere since then (Christmas).. this doesn't change the fact that I know they work.

How many colds I got when wearing masks inside = 0

How many colds I got since Christmas (aside from Omicron) = 2 or 3.. Not big colds, just little ones.. at work we stopped masks on Feb 14th, more than half of us had a cold 3 or 4 days into it.

I'm not saying it was the end of the world, I'm just saying that many of us hadn't had a cold in a year, while wearing masks inside.. we never wore them outside.

They simply, WORK.

SO funny to see people yell their lungs out that they don't..

Old 03-02-2022, 06:23 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,970,381 times
DeSantis continues to lead for Florida and is doing a great job. I hope he is able to beat bag then trumpeters when the national primary rolls around. Unfortunately I’m not sure he will even run against him.

Old 03-02-2022, 06:24 PM

33,323 posts, read 12,505,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Masks simply work. No matter how many capitalized letters you type will not change that. There are 1000's of references you can use to educate yourself. The majority of the world follows the science. You can believe what you want.. some felt the same way and they are now dead.

lol.

Old 03-02-2022, 07:58 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
There's a reason, in the latest FL Gubernatorial poll, DeSantis has a lead over Crist in excess of 20 points. Yeah. Not a typo. That's twenty points.

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

This is a man who values freedom and disdains fearful irrational BS.

https://twitter.com/EvanDonovan/stat...86276519239680

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2...heater-n530578

I love this guy. AND I love Donald Trump.

Either one would be an epic choice for GOP contender.
See he backtracked. This is exactly what he does. Say one thing, and does another. Question to The Gov. Why are you telling MY kid to take off his mask when I told him to wear it?? Angry mom. Did he not make a stink about parental rights ?? He’s a liar, a bully and a true hypocrite.

Last edited by tinytrump; 03-02-2022 at 08:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies