Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 01:41 PM

17,868 posts, read 7,080,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
There’s a directive goes to the parents or news it whatever. You’d want your kid embarrassed like that? I feel for them. You you swore to uphold the constitution- I applaud the kid who called the FBI. I am wondering if the right wing has stopped caring for their own kids. ?
Classic projection. It’s you that has no problem with forcing kids to wear masks against their will for the rest of their lives.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:43 PM

35,832 posts, read 21,224,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Classic projection. It’s you that has no problem with forcing kids to wear masks against their will for the rest of their lives.
So go tell Disantis it’s all wrong. Parents have no rights and only what he says goes. Period!

Old 03-04-2022, 01:46 PM

14,296 posts, read 4,653,353 times
Quote:
There’s a directive goes to the parents or news it whatever. The mandates etc go to the parents ! You’d want your kid embarrassed like that? I feel for them. I applaud the kid who called the FBI. I am wondering if the right wing has stopped caring for their own kids and put politics over them ?
I’d be more concerned with sticking needles in MILLIONS of kids and put a face diaper on their faces via government mandates, than half a dozen of kids “embarrassed” by DeSantis

Old 03-04-2022, 01:48 PM

14,296 posts, read 4,653,353 times
Quote:
So go tell Disantis it’s all wrong. Parents have no rights and only what he says goes. Period!
So you can’t tell the difference between a politician expresses his opinion VS a politician expresses his opinion via direct action/mandate?

Old 03-04-2022, 01:53 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:
Omg do you understand that a leader cannot just say what he wants with out repercussions??? Leaders words have weight. A lot of weight. But deflecting. As usual
What is the ramification of the exchange since his words have such amazing weight?

There is no deflecting. I answered your question. I literally do not see how what he said was a big deal. He could say it my kid, I would not care. At all.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
If it disagrees with your instructions? That’s the biggest lie I’ve heard in years. No parents will allow some one else to change their directives in front of the tv and audience etc. No way.
Did the kids have to remove their masks?

No. He even said that didn't have to.

If your kid defied YOUR instructions, that's between you and your kid.

I thin this falls into libs regard government as parent. They want to be told what to do. So GASP when a politician says something they don't agree with their heads explode. Because now, do I do what daddy government tells me?

Do you want your kid listening to you? Or to the government? Do you make decisions for yourself or are you waiting to be told wear mask don't wear mask wear mask and obey?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
So you can’t tell the difference between a politician expresses his opinion VS a politician expresses his opinion via direct action/mandate?
No they can't.

They rely on government to tell them what to do.

Can't function without it.

Now, if the president said don't wear a mask they'd be p-ssed if they still wore them.

They worship their demo gods.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:05 PM

23,672 posts, read 17,366,622 times
Fauci says he doesn't regret telling Americans not to wear masks at the beginning of the pandemic.....

masks are not new technology

they are rated for filtration, nothing new

odd how all masks were treated equally and then differences and effectiveness noted.....

if masks were as effective as claimed when used by the public, it means the mask is swarming with covid virus and should never ne touched or reused!!!!

masks have become more symbolic as a virus is 10-100 times smaller than a bacteria which requires a microscope to see.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:15 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,887,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Again, what do you call what the libs have been doing since March 2020? I'd like an answer.
This thread is about DeSantis telling masked students to stop with the Covid theater. That's the thread I'm responding to.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:18 PM

8,437 posts, read 4,614,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Good Lord is right lol. What an insane rant based on false assumptions. I didn't vote for Biden.

As for bacteria on masks, there is no epidemic of people dropping dead from wearing masks. The idea is absurd on it's face. Bacteria is everywhere. No surprise you could also find it on masks.

You don't think a mask concentrates bacteria and acts like a petri dish, incubating more and more bacteria with the warmth and humidity of human breath?

Yeah, absurd on your face alright.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies