Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 02:19 PM

8,431 posts, read 4,605,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I heard what he said and how he said it. He acted like he was completely put out, pointing his finger and sucking his teeth. What a small man. None of his business if they were wearing a mask.

From what I can tell, the students lined up behind him were the only ones all masked. Not the adults milling around the room. It looked like a total setup.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:22 PM

15,120 posts, read 8,697,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
DiSantist comes and tells your child - heck why you got a seat belt on? or a helmet?? You really don’t need it on this short run. Wear it if you want but you being a drama Queen. Question is - who is he to tell your CHILD anything regarding your instructions on his safety ??? Just answer the question.
Who the hell is that pimple on a fleas azz school administrator who defies state law prohibiting mask mandates that demands all children wear them anyway, or else?

Answer that question!

You wanna know what is clear and recognized by everyone? It’s the extreme hypocrisy which is frequently seasoned with a dash of self righteousness, followed inevitably by hissy fits of angry attacks from liberal loons whose only version of freedom is their version, which always means do as you are told, as long as it’s a Democrat who orders it. But the moment someone else has a different idea about what freedom of choice means, it’s immediately met with the requisite displays of righteous indignation, which quickly degenerates into full blown psychotic fits. And all the while, y’all lie shamelessly.

Such losers.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:23 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,872,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
From what I can tell, the students lined up behind him were the only ones all masked. Not the adults milling around the room. It looked like a total setup.
He should have just ignored it all and gone about his business. Nothing like bullying kids to make you look even smaller than you already are.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:23 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,282,983 times
Quote:
If it disagrees with your instructions? That’s the biggest lie I’ve heard in years. No parents will allow some one else to change their directives in front of the tv and audience etc. No way.
Well if you aren’t there….
And everyone is pressured…
And people are cheering… z
And the press is watching….

Your children must be unusually strong willed. Most 14 year olds, not so much
This the reason why so many smoke cigarettes, vape, drink, do high risk behaviors. Go along to get along. It’s a teen thing in case you don’t have children that age.
As much as we try to instill our family values, other contrary value systems sneak in. You just don’t expect it from a governor. But then Desantis is a whole different kind.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I’d be more concerned with sticking needles in MILLIONS of kids and put a face diaper on their faces via government mandates, than half a dozen of kids “embarrassed” by DeSantis
Then don’t post on this thread.
That is the topic at hand after all.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:44 PM

14,249 posts, read 4,634,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Then don’t post on this thread.
That is the topic at hand after all.
Why? I can’t bring out the hypocrisy from the mask/vax Nazis?

Your faux outrage over DeSantis with some high school kids, but perfectly ok with government mask/vax mandates imposed on every American man, woman, and children since 2020.

I can’t make this up

Old 03-04-2022, 02:55 PM

Quote:

Your faux outrage over DeSantis with some high school kids, but perfectly ok with government mask/vax mandates imposed on every American man, woman, and children since 2020.

I can’t make this up
You can make up all sorts of things. My outrage is not “faux”, for example- that is made up by you. I am seriously disgusted by this guy as governor and how he deals with the public.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:02 PM

35,802 posts, read 21,187,521 times
Quote:

I can’t make this up
Yet, You say things here and I do wonder about the work ethics - rule of law and all that. Can’t pick n choose which one you like or not and then police others.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:04 PM

35,802 posts, read 21,187,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazak View Post
People need to grow thicker skin. Ron DeSantis is a wonderful Governor. I look forward to him running for President.
He’s a lying hypocritical wannabe. He will not get there. He may make Governor for a 2nd ( praying not) but forget 24 potus.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:05 PM

14,249 posts, read 4,634,051 times
Quote:
Yet, You say things here and I do wonder about the work ethics - rule of law and all that. Can’t pick n choose which one you like or not and then police others.
what's my work ethics have anything to do with not liking unconstitutional vax mandates?

are you insinuating that I have to "like" every law that i'm enforcing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies